Monster Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very nice," I cooed. "Now, bend over."

I gave him a moment to wonder what to do, then I set my left hand on the small of his back and pushed him forward. He landed with his chin on the ground, his back straight up and his butt in the air, supported by his spread knees. His fully erect cock pointed down and forward, and his balls hung expectantly beneath his inviting cheeks.

I brought up my right hand, still warm and wet with his saliva, and pressed it smoothly to his right cheek. He let out a high-pitched moan. I lifted my hand and spanked him, using just my fingers, and he jumped, squeaking. I struck him again, sending globules of saliva flying, and he bucked, stifling another moan. I reached forward and grabbed his cock, pumping once, then twice. He blanched, and I thought I had made him cum, but he held himself together. I pulled him upright.

"Now, boy," I said, circling around in front of him. "I'm going to use your mouth. And I want your lips, too. You're not to speak, boy, understand? Your lips are for my pleasure."

A drop of clear, slick liquid oozed from the tip of his cock. He was loving this just as much as I was.

I reached around the back of his head and undid the ingenious knot- farmboys were masterful ropeworkers- then lifted the ring out of his mouth. He pressed his teeth shut, then open again, releasing the tension in his jaw. I waited a moment.

"I'm going to kiss you," I breathed. "Be ready, boy."

I did not wait for him. Instead, I forced my lips on his, sucking against his mouth, my tongue batting at his. He sucked back, and I enjoyed his gentle pull for a minute. Then I came away, a saliva trail still lingering from my hungry mouth.

With deliberate slowness, I placed my hands on either side of his head. My fingertips got under his blindfold, he gasped, and I slowly freed his eyes.

He blinked his pretty brown orbs at me, struggling feebly in the light.

"I choose to free your eyes only because it excites me," I said. "I enjoy looking into you while you give me pleasure."

With an efficient pull, I undid the cord around my pants and let them drop. My womanhood, hot and swimming it its own wetness, felt a wave of cold, and I suppressed a cringe. As soon as I adjusted to the temperature, I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in.

This boy must have been used by a woman before, because he immediately knew what to do. His tongue washed against me like a gale, and pleasure blossomed inside me. I exhaled quickly, letting out a misty cloud of hot air, and my fingers tightened around his head. I moaned, my knees going weak, and collapsed, taking him down with me. I landed astride his face, with him on his back. He looked up at me, confused, and I pressed his face into me again, moaning as he continued to ply his trade. In no time at all, I felt the beginnings of a rush. Pressure built, muscles tightened, and I flooded over him with a wailing release.

I sat back, letting him breathe, smirking at his half-blind and cum-stained face. His small, flat chest heaved. He thought he was done. On a whim, I decided that he was right. Very carefully, I wiped his lips clean with my thumb, then I took him in my arms, pulled up and gently kissed him.

"Nicely done," I told him. "That is all I want for now. Maybe I'll see you this evening."

He opened his mouth to speak, and I took the opportunity to fit in his ring gag. He moaned a little, his tongue curling in his mouth, then resigned himself to silence. I pulled the blindfold over him again, tying it with a pedestrian knot, then stood up and left him in the shed.

Back inside the huntress' hall, I approached the farmboys who had carried my entertainment to the shed for me.

"I left your friend in the shed," I told them. "Let him know that he's extraordinary."

One of the boys slapped the other playfully, and they jogged excitedly out of the hall, off to retrieve the tied boy.

I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Frigg?" said an authoritative voice of a high councilwoman. "It is time."

My face hardened. I followed the high councilwoman to the center of the huntress' hall. There, a great oaken table sat under the light of three torches, with a scroll spread across it. The twelve other masters huddled around this table, leaving a gap for the hunched form of Grandmistress Moen Olvsa, leader of the Valgemaa huntresses, her hair flowing down from her head in a great silvery mass. Her age-withered face gazed at us and at the scroll with the equanimity of her years.

"Something is afoot," she said slowly. "We have no explanation for what we see here."

She paused. No one spoke- not even the men and monster boys who watched in the distance.

"This," said the grandmistress, pointing to a small circle on the scroll, "represents the population of incubi in these lands two years ago, when they first appeared. Since there are no succubae here, the incubi should not have been able to reproduce. So their existence should have been a fluke. Perhaps they were a freak of nature. Or perhaps they were brought by ship. The ones we tamed had no answers." Now Mistress Olvsa pointed to another, much larger circle. "This circle represents the population of incubi one month ago. It has nearly tripled. There are now at least two incubi for every fairy."

I shook my head. Fairy boys had been the most populous monster type for as long as I had lived.

"This is unacceptable," said Master Mari, forceful as always. "Incubi are the most aggressive monster in existence. They threaten young girls and even some grown women. We cannot allow them to spread."

"But what can be done?" asked someone.

"What can be done? It's obvious. We can kill them."

"No!" I said, on a reflex.

Master Mari looked around for support, finding none. Her cruel eyes narrowed on me. "You have a daughter, do you not, Frigg?"

I swallowed my pride. "No."

"But someday you wish to?"

"Yes."

"Then how can you justify protecting these beasts that threaten our girls? These are not typical monster boys, as you're no doubt aware. They are a danger, and they must be exterminated."

"They must be understood!"

"Understood, you say... A vivisection, then? We have a specimen."

"Enough!" growled Olvsa. "There will be no vivisection. And killing is the work of a barbarian, not a huntress."

I allowed myself to look smug.

"But," said Olvsa, "this threat is real. If there is no other way to protect our girls..." she shook her head. "...I would have to condone the killings."

If I had not been conditioned to cool-headedness, my jaw would have fallen open. I looked at Olvsa, hoping I had heard her wrong, but her sorrowful face gave me my answer.

"We can't do this," I said. "This is against our creed."

"Our creed is to serve Valgemaa," said Olvsa. "We tame monster boys for safety and train them for pleasure. But we cannot drain their numbers if we take the time to tame each and every one. If we desire safety- if this land desires safety- we need some other way to stem the tide. If there is no alternative, the incubi must die."

My mind raced, then I turned and marched away, full of purpose.

Dulce slumped at a table at the edge of the hall, sadly reading a book. Jens sat dejectedly at her feet.

"Something dire has happened," I said to her, not bothering with a greeting. "Gather your gear. We're traveling into the heart of incubus territory. It will be long and dangerous."

Her eyes widened.

"And," I added, "we may make a master of you yet."

That was all she needed. She turned and bolted off. Within a few minutes, she was back, in full huntress gear, her backpack swelling with supplies. I was tempted to tell her that she had rushed, but I could see nothing wrong with her outfit. She looked ready.

"Let's go," I said. "Quickly."

* * *

The sun set in the craggy, frosted distance, and a werewolf raised its howl from the forest beneath our ledge. Dulce and I sat in a rocky nook several dozen feet back from the ledge, and all we could see was the peaceful snow, the clear sky and the fire that burned spiritedly between us.

"I still can't believe it," said Dulce, as I finished giving her the news. "They'd kill. Why would they kill?"

"They're confused by this phenomenon. When people are confused, they become frightened. When they're frightened, they become desperate. When they're desperate, they become violent."

"This is terrible. Males need to be punished sometimes- of course- but this is... this isn't punishment. It's just..."

"it's oblivion."

"Yes!"

"I'm glad you feel the same way. We're a day into their territory, farther than anyone has gone in months. All we need to do is find their source, and if we learn the truth, maybe there will be a peaceful solution."

"Maybe?"

"Maybe. Sweet dreams, Dulce."

With that, I lay down in my cot. But I kept my eyes open until Dulce was asleep.

* * *

Frost crackled beneath our feet, and wind hissed between the bare trees. Dulce and I kept our hoods cinched tightly around our faces, pursing our lips against the cold.

"They've been here," she said quietly to me. "I see at least two, by these tracks, going the same way."

"Let's follow them," I said. "Conventional wisdom has it that they never travel alone. Anything new could teach us something. Lead the way, Dulce."

Like a hound, Dulce honed in on the trail and followed it, keeping an eye on her surroundings while I watched our backs.

"Hello!" said a voice. "Hello! Somebody! Anybody!"

Dulce and I froze. That voice was male, but it could not have been a monster boy. No monster boy ever called for help.

Dulce picked up her pace, and I followed, watching for signs of a trap. The trail led us to a patch of green that hugged a little brook, shielded from the wind by a bank of stone and lichen.

In the oasis, we found a young man, with short, flowing brown hair that almost covered his big, sweet green eyes. A rope coiled around his waist, pinning his arms to his sides, and attached to a stout tree branch above him. His feet snatched at the ground, which was a mere few inches out of his reach.

His clothes were nowhere to be found, and his chin, armpits and manhood were all flawlessly shaved. A second rope squeezed his upper legs together and forced out his cock, which swung and slapped against his firm legs with every kick.

"Hey! Hey, you!" he called, in a strong, virile voice. "Cut me down! Please!"

Dulce looked to me, I nodded, and she drew a knife and cut the suspending rope. The young man fell, and she caught him, staying solid under his weight. She eased him down to a sitting position against the rock, still nude and bound.

"Are you alright?" asked Dulce, crouching over him. "What happened? Who did this to you?"

"My arms..." he moaned. "I can't feel my arms."

"Oh, of course- here." She drew a knife and passed it cleanly through his arm bindings, freeing him.

"Thank you," he breathed. "Thank you so much... it was that incubus. He must have been a bisexual."

"You were taken by an Incubus?" I said. "Start at the beginning- are you even from Valgemaa?"

"I've never heard of Valgemaa. My name is Pytel, and I'm from Oāze."

Dulce looked to me, expecting me to explain that to her. Oāze was new to me as well.

"The Incubi practically run the town now," said Pytel, massaging his arms. "It's north of here- very beautiful country- but the incubi have turned us out of it. The troubles started a few months after boys started disappearing. I think someone was laying traps for them in the forest. I got snared by a net one month back, but I managed to untie the net before anything found me. When I got back to the village, about half of the boys were left, and a few more of them disappeared every month." He shook his head. "It was a frightening time. Everyone started carrying knives. When there were only about four of us males left, the incubi came."

"All at once?" I said.

"Yes. Like an army."

"Impossible. Incubi never cooperate."

"But they did. In Oāze, we have nothing to do with monster boys- we just use incense to keep them away- but the incubi didn't even seem to notice it. They came flooding in. Everyone ran, but none of the women made it out." He took a deep breath. "I have to believe they're still alive. Without them, it's only us four boys and the children. We sent Laetin to find help, but I don't think we'll see him again. A few days ago, I was jumped by an incubus, and he tied me up like this. I've been his toy ever since. Gods only know what happened to the rest."

"I'm so sorry," said Dulce.

"Take us to your village," I said.

"What?" he gasped. "But... why?"

"We're monster huntresses. We can handle ourselves, and we need to know more about this invasion. As it so happens, this is relevant to our mission back home." I put a hand on his shoulder. "And we'll need to see your village if we want to save it."

"You'll do that?" His face lit up his hope.

"Of course we will."

"Fantastic! I'll show you there. But I need clothes. This ground is warm somehow, but if I leave the grass, I'll freeze."

I peeled off my cloak and wrapped it firmly around him, then handed him a pair of rude leather shoes.

"Thank you," he said.

I smiled and said, "You are welcome. Now lead the way."

* * *

"Ooh," said Pytel, shivering even though he was not cold. "I thought it would be easier, coming back."

"You'll be fine," said Dulce. "We'll protect you."

"It's up there. The village is just over that ridge. I... I want to stay here."

"Can you walk quietly?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Then I can't leave you alone. You will be safer with us."

"Oh..."

"Come. The both of you, be as quiet as possible. We're going to explore the village."

I stalked up to the ridge and peeked over. I saw a disorderly spread of cabins, huts and sheds, all of them wooden and with smoke curling up from them. So far, everything was normal.

We tiptoed unnoticed from the ridge to the nearest hut, and I motioned for everyone to stop. I planned our next move, then I heard a slap and a feminine squeal from within the hut. I peeked in through the window.

Inside the hut, a woman held a few vegetables over a cauldron. An incubus stood behind her, one hand lifting her dress, and the other hand pressed firmly into her rump. The woman squirmed and twisted in his grip, pressing herself against him.

The incubus lifted his hand and spanked her again, making her jump. Her hand probed its way down between her legs, then started twitching inside of her. She moaned.

"S-s-slut," said the incubus, "on your knees."

The woman turned and fixed him with a wide, cross-eyed stare, and my suspicions were confirmed. She was a thrall.

She knelt in front of him, her elbows at her sides. When she was on her knees, the incubus dropped his loincloth, tail twitching with delight, then grabbed his red cock and pumped it, showing a peek beneath his foreskin with every pull. Moments later, he grabbed the woman's head and forced her onto him. Immediately, she began sucking.

I ducked away from the window, leaving the woman for the moment, and went up to the edge of the hut, peering into the village. I saw women hauling around baskets and sacks, all with collars around their necks, a few of them being led on leashes. Past another bank of huts, I saw something that I hesitated to believe.

A woman stood on a slab with her neck and wrists forced into a pillory. An incubus knelt in front of her, cradling her head in both hands and kissing her, while another stood behind her, ramming her with wild abandon. Incubi stood in two lines before the pillory, lightly stroking their cocks, keeping stiff and ready. From my angle, I could barely a sign under the pillory that said, 'runaway.'

Dulce tapped my shoulder. I looked to her, and she silently pointed back.

An incubus had spotted us. He stood behind us, eyes intent with curiosity, slowly fondling himself as he stepped uncertainly toward us.

"We have to neutralize him," I whispered to Dulce. "Follow my lead."

I stalked up to the incubus, trying to figure out how much time we had until he jumped one of us or made a sound. We approached, and he walked past me. Dulce had to step out of his way. With a sudden bewilderment, I realized that he was attacking Pytel.

I caught up to him and wrapped my arms around his chest, arresting him. He started, and I seized the moment, sliding my palm under his loincloth. I squeezed, and he made a breathy mewl, his hands flying up helplessly.

Dulce joined me, fondling his chest and flicking his nipples, keeping him distracted. I lifted my hands gently away and rammed them into my pockets, pulling out six lines of cloth.

With a flick of my hands, I pulled a cloth over the incubus' head, slipping it between his jaws and tying it behind his head. His yelps turned into moans, muffled by the gag.

With his voice hobbled, I took hold of his swaying wrists and bunched them behind his back, securing them together. Dulce cupped his balls, running a pair of fingers down the sensitive underside of his cock, and he staggered, falling back.

Now we had him. I bound his ankles, then flipped him over and secured his wrists and ankles together. He squirmed in the snow, cock flopping wildly in front of him, looking worriedly up at us. Dulce knelt over him and got her hand around his cock, but I motioned her to stop.

"No need to make him spend," I said, turning around. "We should leave before-"

Pytel was already gone.

"Damn," I said.

Dulce sprinted up to where Pytel had been and examined the frost ground. Her gaze swept across the village grounds and out into the forest.

"Look!" she hissed. "They didn't take him into the village. An incubus got him, but it took him into the forest."

"Excellent. We'll follow him."

We padded out of the village, staying behind shrubs, huts and boulders until the icy trees surrounded us. For several minutes, Dulce's eyes were slaved to the signs on the ground and trees, staying on the kidnappers' trail.

Finally, we saw them. An incubus strutted along the snow with Pytel stumbling behind him, his wrists bound behind his back by a sloppy knot.

"Now what?" asked Dulce. "Do we keep following him?"

"We keep following him. We'll rescue him, but we need to know where he is being taken."

We only had to wait a few more minutes. Something appeared in the distance. A small mountain made of black stone rose from the forest floor, with a yawning portcullis and turrets roofed by sharp cones of shingles.

"A castle," I breathed. I had never seen one before.

"Do we go in?"

"Yes. But stay quiet."

We stalked up to the portcullis, and I peeked in, seeing no one but the incubus and a bound, helpless Pytel. I stepped into the musky, torchlit darkness just as the door slammed down behind me. To my relief, Dulce was still with me.

Taking her hand, I led her down the path of the incubus, from one lonely circle of torchlight to the next, then finally down a spiral staircase.

At the end of the stairs, we found a circular chamber with no other entrance. At the far end was a grey rock throne. A woman sat in it, covered in shreds of black cloth that draped over her throne like sickly vines. She stood up, and a cruel face revealed itself from behind a curtain of dark hair.

"Who..." Pytel gasped, "who are you? What is this?"

"Master," said the incubus, kneeling before her. Pytel knelt with him, obviously scared.

The woman stood up, radiating self-satisfaction as she sauntered towards the two. She took Pytel's chin between her thumb and forefinger and, with one arm, pulled him to his feet.

"No..." he moaned. "Please... just let me go."

The woman laughed, deeply and malevolently, and flicked her hands. Flashes of white lit the air, and Pytel fell back, raising a pall of ash from the filthy floor. As soon as the dust cleared, I saw iron shackles binding his wrists and ankles to the floor, holding his arms apart and his legs open. The woman made another sleight, and Pytel's clothes came away, exposing his chest, which now glistened with sweat, and leaving his erect, helpless manhood exposed and ready for her.