Monster Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman strutted a slow circle around him, her eyes focusing on his, smiling girlishly. When she reached his feet, she knelt over him, straddling his manhood, and put a hand on chest. She closed her eyes, as if feeding off his heartbeat.

"I'm going to make an incubus out of you," she said, as she made some incantation on her own womanhood. "And I'll make you love it."

I tapped Dulce's shoulder, and she gave a little start. She tore her eyes away from the scene before her and looked at me.

"You handle the incubus," I whispered to her. "I will stop the sorceress."

The sorceress dropped herself onto Pytel, pleasure hissing out of her in a long, quavering breath. Pytel's fists clenched, and he fought against his shackles, his arm and leg muscles bulging with effort.

I edged around the room, exposing myself in the torchlight of the walls. The incubus noticed me and started circling me, showing just a hint of hesitation. I kept eye contact with him while Dulce snuck up behind. Her hands latched onto him, he gasped, and she pulled him back while he flailed insensibly.

That incubus was taken care of. Now I focused on the sorceress. She had, at last, noticed us, and she stood up from Pytel. Sweat soaked her, and her face ran red with hot blood.

"Trespassers," she snarled. "I'll make you regret it. I'll string you up in the dungeon."

"What dungeon?" I asked, stalling as I scanned her for weaknesses.

"Wouldn't you rather find out?" she said, licking her lips. "Oh, I'd love to have you there. I think I'll even come down and use you myself. I like tough women."

"Do you?" I continued. "In that case, you may-" I interrupted myself and swept my leg into her shins, catching her flat-footed.

She fell back, squealing, and I jumped onto her, getting a rope around one hand, then the other. Before I could complete the knot, a magical wave slammed into me, pushing me back up to my feet. I readopted my fighting stance, even as my arms echoed with pain.

"You fool," said the sorceress, getting up. "Did you really think I am not- ah!"

She froze, as if stunned. The incubus stood behind her, his hands running up and down her body. Before she could regain herself, his fingers slipped under her cloak, between her legs, and her lips parted in a moan. The incubus pressed himself flush behind her, and her arms flung out. I reached forward and bound them in five quick strokes of my fingers. Dulce slipped in from the side, fitting a tight cloth gag into her moaning mouth, and, just like that, she was helpless. I stood back and watched, grinning, as the incubus brought his former mistress to the ground. He brought out his red cock, stroked it three times and set into her.

"I did it!" said Dulce. "I tamed that incubus! I got him to cum, then I told him to dominate her, and he did!"

"You didn't even deplete his stamina all the way to do it. Incredible, Dulce."

She beamed.

I looked around, ensuring that we were safe. Dulce's incubus applied himself zealously to the sorceress, and she bucked and moaned under him, her eyes rolling. Pytel lay on the ground, still bound. His skin had turned red at the elbows and knees, and I could see that his hair had darkened. His cock was fully transformed into the glistening crimson shaft of an incubus.

"I'll find some way to dispose of the sorceress for now," I said. "You go back to the huntress' hall and get the authorities in here. We can call off the killing plan, and we'll need a lot of people to tame Pytel's village."

"Are you sure it's safe here?"

"Yes."

Dulce set off, not questioning me again. As soon as she was out of earshot, I said quietly, "And it seems that we have a new master huntress."

* * *

Grandmistress Moen Olvsa stood in front of Dulce and I. "Well done, the both of you," she said. "To follow instructions is difficult enough. But to find the right thing to do in a situation such as that was very impressive." Her voice was crusty and unemotional, which, for her, was how I knew it was sincere.

We stood in front of the sorceress' castle, watching as huntresses filed out, carrying tamed incubi out to a camp we had set up under a rocky ledge.

"This explains the sudden flood of incubi," Olvsa went on, "and it means I can tell Master Mari that we can call off her extermination plan. I don't regret considering it, but..." she shook her head. "I'm immensely grateful we did not have to employ it."

There was a pause. I heard feminine wailing, and I watched with a grin as the sorceress was muscled out of the castle by two strong huntresses. The sorceress was as naked as the cold allowed, and her hands were pilloried around her neck.

"Where is she bound for?" I asked. "Did you say we were giving her to the farmboys?"

"You're correct," said Olvsa, sprouting a grin. "It appears she sterilized herself a long time ago, and we've stifled her magic for good, so it's safe. Besides, farming is hard work. The males can always use some... relief." She chuckled stiffly. "Maybe they'll learn a thing or two about the fairer sex in the process."

Another pause ensued, I looked over to Dulce, then to Olvsa, and judged that this was my best opportunity. "Grandmistress," I said, "Dulce's performance here was exemplary."

Dulce gaped at me, but, wisely, she said nothing.

"Perhaps," I said, "she is ready to be a master?"

Olvsa faced Dulce, who immediately stood up straight. She looked dignified, but did not try to hide her tension.

"Tell me, apprentice," said Olvsa, "what is a male to you, human or not?"

"He's many things, grandmistress," said Dulce. "He's a thing to be handled and controlled. A thing to be..." she searched for words. "A thing to concern yourself with, but not to fear. At the same time, he's a creature- a great, majestic creature. He serves loyally, he's... oh..."

I tilted my head. Olvsa stood as still as an icicle.

"He's something to work with, not against," said Dulce at last. "If you want to dominate him, you have to understand him and yourself."

Dulce looked hopefully up at Olvsa, who stood still for a moment, then gave a single, stern nod. "You have it," she said. "As soon as we return, we can have you ordained. Welcome, Master Dulce."

Dulce's face lit up, then she threw her fists skyward and cried, "Yes!"

Olvsa gave a rare smirk as the three of us trekked back to the infested village.

When we arrived, the incubi had already been corralled, except for a few holdouts hiding in the far corners. In the center, around a burgeoning fire, the village women huddled under blankets while the huntresses brought them clothes and decent meals. Some of the women had their wits back, but most of them were still insensible, waiting be cured by our psychic rites.

One of them stood up in front of us, fearless in her nudity and almost shivering with cold. "We owe you thanks, huntresses," she said.

"There's no need," Olvsa replied. "This is our duty."

"Maybe. Either way, we offer you a gift." She reached up and snapped her fingers.

Pytel sauntered in, dressed to please. A vest wrapped tightly around his chest, showing just a hint of his nipples. His stomach was bare, and a short tunic reached from his waist partway down to his knees, still showing a black leather pouch that peaked out beneath it. His hair was perfectly combed, a thin black collar wrapped around his neck, and a hint of mischief sparked his happy eyes.

"This man," said the village woman proudly. "He is of age, but unmarried. He's our gift to you, for saving our home."

Pytel glanced over us with delight, but when his eyes met Dulce's, his smile grew lusty.

"Dulce," I said, speaking all our minds, "As a new master, you need to choose a pet."

"Oh!" she squeaked. "But... you mean him? A human?"

"I'm not fully human anymore," said Pytel. "I'm part incubus now. You could use me as much as you like, and you'd never bear children- not without a succubus. And that's not all. I feel... subservient." He took Dulce's hand. "Especially to the woman who freed me."

"You're tamed?"

"Tamed, but not trained." He handed a thin strip of leather to Dulce. "I still need to be trained. Will you take the leash, Master Dulce?"

Dulce did not wait. She gripped his hand and pulled him into a kiss, bending him backward as she leaned over him. "You're mine," she said hungrily. "Come, let's take you back to the hall. We've got work to do."

With that, they marched for home, a newly forged master huntress and her loyal male, wearing his collar and leash as easily as his smile.

"Enjoy him," I said after Dulce. "You've earned it."

The End