Monster Girl Encounter Ch. 03: Dullahan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was uncertain of what would happen next. What was going to happen to the villagers of Onderon, what role would I play in it and where would I end up. Only time could tell. All I hope is that Shanaya will be there and guide me through it and show me that there are indeed some benefits to the order of the succubi.

2 years later:

Another day, another normal routine. Get up, put on some elegant clothes, strap on my armor and go to the training yard to instruct the newbies in the demon lord's army. Surprised? Yeah, me too.

After Shanaya had introduced me into the succubi army, I was incredibly surprised with the open arms I've been taken in with. It's like we weren't even from opposing factions as the monster girls swarmed me in curiosity at who Shanaya had brought with her.

After Onderon was turned into a demon realm, me and Shanaya were immediately stationed there. Since I already knew the area and Shanaya couldn't bear to let me go there on my own.

She served as a mediator for the local authorities in the far East of the country and got me a position as a high-ranking commander, vouching for my qualification to the position. I had a certain sense of respect for her when she reported to her superiors and talked like a true soldier. Honorable, honest, dedicated and valorous. She actually looked even more attractive as I got to watch her instruct her troops, which we would take turns in.

Shortly after my initiation, the other succubi started referring to me as an incubus. Whatever that meant. Shanaya on the other hand had a change of her own. She became much more clingy and dependent on me. Whenever she had training duty, she always referred to me for advice on strategy regiments and tactical management. It was kind of flattering and it somehow made me happy that she depended on me from time to time.

When I was on training duty myself though... there was another problem that arose with Shanaya.

"Umm, commander Cardan? You wanted to show me how to take a proper fighting stance?" One of the younger succubi looked up at me in confusion.

I shake my head as I refocus myself on the training of the young initiates. "Oh, umm, sorry Kleo. I've just been thinking to myself. Do you know understand how to hoist a longsword now?"

"Not really, it keeps slipping out of my hand. Can you show me again? Pretty please!" She whined as she winked at me innocently. Something told me that she had an ulterior motive but I didn't pay it any mind. "*sigh* Alright, one more time then." I got up behind her and wrapped my arms around her to lay my hands over hers. I guided her hand to grip the sword tightly and lift it up in an offensive stance.

Kleo let me guide her obediently. In fact, she was pressing up against me and let herself rest in my arms. I felt her busty body squish against me, her round ass grinding against my groin. I was used to it, being in the succubus army. These girls are horny almost 24/7, so I learned to resist it. But I knew that Kleo was an especially clever one, so I was careful and tried to keep my mind straight.

"So, Kleo, if you want to get from offense to defense, you need to adjust the blade in different angles depending on where the strikes are coming from."

She half seriously twisted the sword around, trying out different ways to hold it in. "Hmm, I still don't seem to fully get it, commander. Maybe if you gave me a more practical example that I can imagine how I'm supposed to move my hands." She raised one hand to her chin, pretending to think hard as her devilish tail swayed about, gently caressing my body. Suddenly, she acted as if she just had a great idea.

"I know, I think I have an image in mind."

"Oh really? And what's that?"

Suddenly she gently moved the sword from side to side, holding the grip steadily and moving her hands up and down to get the best leverage. "*chuckles* Is that the way to do it, commander." She smiled at me proudly as she showed off her defensive moves.

"Y...Yeah, that's just perfect. What did you use as visual guidance?" I asked slightly impressed.

"Let me get a little closer and I'll tell you." She moved up to me and pressed up against me, getting right up to my face. She smirked cockily and slowly moved to my ear. "I just imagined that the sword was your dick. And that I was really starting to enjoy playing with your massive tool, commander." She whispered huskily as she placed her hand over my crotch.

I gulped at the sudden sultriness of her and I began to lose my calm. "You shouldn't be talking to your higher ups like this, Kleo!" I tried to scold her, but that seemed to just egg her on even more.

"Come on, commander. You should let loose every once in a while. That whole 'one wife' thing has got to be boring, doesn't it?" She pressed her tits up against me and fawned on me like crazy.

"I umm... well you see, Kleo... ow! Ow! OW!" I was just about to say something as I felt a sudden pull on my ears. I look behind me, seeing Shanaya, her eyes fiery with anger. She had fire of fury in her eyes, her teeth fletching. She pried me away from Kleo by pulling on my ear and glaring her down.

Just like me, Shanaya wore an officer's fatigues in black as she stood there with an opposing stance, grinding her teeth in bottled up fury.

Kleo gulped and dropped her sword in fear as she slowly backed away from me. "Oh, Commander Shanaya! Didn't see you there! Hehe... You know I wasn't..."

"RUN!" Shanaya threatened, growling through her teeth.

"*gulp* See you later, Carda... I mean commander Oldeo!" Kleo bolted as if her life depended on it. Although I'm not sure that that wasn't the case. Well, now it was just me and her. Pray for me.

"Hey commander Shanaya. So... how's your day going?"

She glares down at me as she sternly gives me orders in a calm but stern manner. "Commander Oldeo, you come with me! At once!"

"Umm... as you wish. Let's... not discuss this matter in front of the others." I pleaded with her as she pulled me along to go into the commander's quarters. It was a simple but colorful room with nothing more than a desk, a locker and a bed.

The moment we came in through the door, Shanaya crossed her arms and stared at me silently. The atmosphere around her was thick and tense. I felt the need to say something.

"Hey, Shanaya, listen... there was absolutely nothmmmhhh! Mmmmhh!" I couldn't even finish my sentence before Shanaya pushed me against the wall and longingly pressed her lips against mine. She peppered my face with kisses and after recovering from the surprise, I eagerly kissed her back. She was so unusually eager and wanting and pushed her tongue into my mouth, wrestling mine with hers.

We exchanged a row of passionate, loving kisses before we parted again and gasped for air.

I was still dazed by the sudden show of affection as I tried to grasp what was going on with her. "Woah, what's gotten into you, Shanaya? You're not usually this straight forward."

She crossed her arms and avoided my eyes as she spoke up. "I umm... Y...you shouldn't handle the instruction of the other succubi anymore, I can take that shift. You can be guard duty or something else." She demanded as she stumbled over her own words trying to sound official.

I raised an eyebrow in confusion "Why should I no longer take that position? I can do it just as well as you do. You taught me after all."

She fidgeted nervously. "Well... yeah and you're doing a great job. You're a good commander but... the other girls have really grown fond of you as I noticed, so... just so that it doesn't get too personal with them, you should probably leave their instruction to me. Yeah..." She stuttered as she tried to come up with her own reasons.

"But isn't that a good thing? I mean if the succubi start to like me as their commander that should be a pretty positive thing, shouldn't it?"

"They're getting too close to you! You should always stay professional! That's why!" She blurted out with her cheeks puffing out sulkily. She crossed her arms and turned her back on me. It was kind of adorable.

I chuckled to myself and came up behind her.

"*gasp* Uhh mmhh, you're so mean, Cardan." She sighed as she averted her eyes shyly.

"You're jealous, aren't you?" I ask as I wrap my arms around her.

Her cheeks flushed red in embarrassment as I hit the nail right on the head. She turned around and hugged me tightly as she let her emotions spill out.

"It's been the third time that I've seen one of the other succubi flirt with you. And I can't stand that anymore! What if you fall for one of them and forget about me?!"

I understood her fears but kept a total calm as I smiled at her. "The other girls can't help it. They're succubi. They are horny almost all the time. Why would I take one of them over you?"

"Because I know that I'm probably not as seductive or sexy as them. I want to be the only one who turns you on!" She sulked as she looks up at me whiningly. She looked so cute and lovable when her wet eyes lock with mine.

She averts her eyes, embarrassedly fidgeting with my shirt.

I wrapped my arms around her, not being able to bear her unusual adorableness anymore. As she gasps in surprise, I carry her to the bed. I crawl on top of her, locking lips with her even more and starting to open her uniform. She wore the sexy, black bra underneath that I came to love so much.

I pin her as her top was bared and I kiss her deeply. I stare at her lovingly as I caress her cheek. "You are so silly, Shanaya. I don't care about just any random succubus that comes along and makes a move on me. I need someone with some bite. Someone strong, someone with honor... someone I love. And as far as I know, there is only one Dullahan that fits that description. And I will make her understand that she is the only one who will ever get me to crave her body!" I swear to her as I cup both of her breasts and kiss her neck.

Shanaya grabs my head and nuzzles my hair as she smiles into it. "Ohhhh, Cardan! I love you... so much!" She moaned as I started to run my hands over her entire body. After massaging her full, busty breasts, I caressed her sides and hips, undressing her in the process.

With her underwear-clad body in my arms, I could feel her heat. Her body had been filled with only my spirit energy ever since we first had our little meeting in the barn near Onderon. That kind of exclusivity to her body made me completely crazy about her and made sex even more exciting.

"Damn, I love you too, Shanaya! I can't even begin to understand why you're being jealous of the other girls when you have this amazingly sexy body. It's driving me crazy!" I pant as I lust over her perfect curves. I wrap my arms around her and unhook her bra before being awestruck once more at seeing her breasts. The fair white skin with the sensual, pink nipples are too alluring to ignore.

I lean down and latch my lips onto one of them before starting to lick them and giving them a few love bites. The smooth skin felt so amazing on my lips that it immediately shot a bolt of excitement through my body, fueling the erection that was forming within my pants.

"Mmmhh! Cardan, it's not fair! I want to see you feeling pleasure too!" She moaned out loud in want as she snaked her fingers underneath me, she worked on my fly, unzipping my pants to free my hardening member.

With my pants and underwear slowly being pulled down, I felt her gaze on my cock. She had nothing but love and desire in her eyes as she wrapped her palm around my shaft and began jerking it. Her strong grip was as if she was holding a sword but at the same time just gentle enough to give me pleasure instead of hurting me.

"You're really that hard just from my body?" She asks me with upturned eyes.

I chuckle and caress her head adoringly. "After two years now, you should know that your body makes me get this way. Why are you so insecure about how much I love your body?"

"Because there are others here who have much more voluptuous bodies than I do." She admitted shyly.

"Maybe, but those are not YOUR body. And that body is plenty enough to make me absolutely crazy about you."

I prove my point as I wrap my hands around her and start groping her round, plentiful ass. Shanaya moans lovely as I squeeze her tender flesh.

Her eyes grow bleary as she looks up at me. She clearly looked like wanted to ask for something.

"Cardan, can I be on top? Just like back then? I want to be the one to give you pleasure today. I want you to know that I can be sexy for you too." She inquired cutely.

"I don't think I've ever heard a girl ask me something that sounded so good before. Go ahead, baby." I spoke softly as I placed a last, soft kiss on her lips. She then toppled me over, letting me lie down on the bed as she straddled my lap.

She licked her lips as she slowly undressed me until I was only left in my underwear. She bit her lips as she scaled my body with her eyes.

The usually stoic warrior was no longer to be seen and Shanaya became nothing but my horny wife in my eyes. She ground my crotch as I felt her slowly moistening folds through my underpants.

I smiled at her as I sensually ran my fingers down her body until I grabbed the laces of her panties. She nodded in approval as I opened the ties and removed the last layer that covered her.

Like so many times before I was once again treated to the sight of her body. I still couldn't believe my luck to have met her back on the battlefield when I decapitated her. (It's how the greatest romances begin)

Similarly eager, Shanaya pulled down my underpants before settling on my crotch again. She grinds on it, biting her lip as she begins to grind her hips on my shaft. It was strenuously hard and throbbing for her.

"I've been waiting for this all day during training. I'm glad you looked forward to this as well." She finally smiled gently as she lifted her hips, letting my cock prod her pussy. She steadied herself on my chest as she slowly sunk down.

My shaft bit by bit pushed through her folds and penetrated her deeply. She leaned over me, smiling down at me as I was completely embedded in her.

I reached my hand up to her, caressing her cheek. She pressed her face against it as I noticed her neck slightly loosening.

"Umm, Shanaya your... woah!" I quickly reacted and caught her head as it slipped off her neck. I held the head in my hand carefully as her body still sat on my lap.

Shanaya blushed in embarrassment as I held her cheeks and chuckled. "Let me guess, that doesn't usually happen to you in these situations, right?"

She still blushed but chuckled with me quickly. "Sorry, I guess I just tend to lose my head around you. At least this time it isn't by force huh?" she smiled gently as I held her in my hands. As odd as this was, it kind of made for a sweet moment.

I moved her head to mine and kissed her. We smiled stupidly as we parted as Shanaya smirked dirtily. "Well, at least this way we can kiss while I do this more easily."

Her body lifted itself up before slamming down on me. I felt the insides of her pussy constrict around my member as her body started to go crazy.

I combed Shanaya's silvery hair as I snaked my tongue around hers and moaned into her mouth. Her pussy was as tight as ever as her body bounced on mine. Her body used the steadiness of her arms to hump me rapidly and heavily.

Her folds were wet and let myself easily slide in and out of her as I fucked her headless body while making out with her head.

I felt her cheeks in my hands, flushed and warm as I could feel her arousal even without the connection of the rest of her body. With every thrust into her body, she flinched and moaned along with the motions, her insides squeezing me, signaling her nearing orgasm.

"Cardan! I'm cumming! It feels so good! I'm gonna cum!" She screamed out in waves of pleasure as her face was contorted in ecstasy. I used my last few senses to place her head on top of her body again before I grabbed her hips and thrust upward into her.

"Shanaya! I'm cumming too! Shanaya! Oh god!" I moaned out loud as my hips crashed against hers and we cried out to each other.

"So close! I'm... I'm... haaaaaaahhhhHHHHHH!" She threw back her newly screwed on head as she sighed out in pure bliss and the jolt of her orgasm hit her.

At the same time, my legs locked up, staying close to her hips as I bucked mine for one last thrust. I screwed her insides deeply as I unloaded a week's worth of stored up semen and flooded her pussy with it.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH! This is the fucking best! My lord!" I moaned loudly as the shear volumes of my cum overflowed her pussy to the point of leaking out from our crotches.

My balls clenched to press out any amount left until I must've been completely dry. Shanaya collapsed on top of me and I held her head, making sure that the newly stored demon energy would stay inside. It was like I sign of my love being stored inside of her so I wanted her to treasure every bit that she took from me.

I hugged Shanaya close to me as we warmed each other's bodies. I hoped that she would come to learn that no matter how many of the succubi tried to seduce me, none of them would even get close to being near to my heart as Shanaya did. Sure, we met as enemies, but over time, I think she became the dearest thing in the world for me.

Kind of makes you wonder what the point of this whole war is. Maybe someday the other humans will understand that being turned into a demon realm isn't the worst thing to happen with humanity. And perhaps one day, the monsters and the humans will get along like me and Shanaya.

As commanding officer of an army, maybe I shouldn't think that way. But under my order and under Shanaya's, fighting should be only the last solution. But I guess in our case, fighting each other was the start of something amazing, and I don't regret a single second of it.

12