All Comments on 'Monster Girls: Motherly Succubus 2'

by RaistlinMajere

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Throwaway131447Throwaway131447almost 5 years ago

Great to see a new story from you! Absolutely loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Who is the bride?

In Chapter one Denny had asked to marry Marie, now in Chapter Two he is calling Monday his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need to continue this one!

These stories are great. Really like the Succubus in particular. How about chapter 3, 4,... ?

Geromino91Geromino91over 3 years ago

Anon 1 / says year ago.

The bride is Monday, the milf mother. Yes, in ch.01 asked Monday if ok to Marry ((Marla)) not Marie the youngest daughter. RM decided that Denny would prefer to Marry a milf bombshell like a well cared for diesel. As opposed to the alcohol dragsters for a relationship like marriage. I can understand that and respect that too.

Somethin’ about a woman with experience that can teach more than a few new tricks and the curves and confidence to capture and hold your complete attention.

I’ve been with a few of those times but as well some that I was the one teaching them. For instance there was one when me22 her43 i taught her how to deep throat and took her anal cherry and showed how anal can be fun and enjoyable if properly warmed up and not just shoved in and pound away.

I agree with anon2 / 11 months ago.

Would love to see a chapter 3, 4.. it was a blast to read... pun intended. 😉 but thank you for writing those and wish you the best.

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 3 years ago
Generationly fun is goid

I wonder if there's a sexy grandmother to fuck next.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Grrrreaaaatt follow up!

10/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent! More chapters would be wonderful. Thank you!

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60almost 2 years ago

In the previous chapter he ask to marry the youngest daughter, but ended up marrying the Mother? WTH? Keep track of your story lines.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This chapter was worse (NOT better) than the first one!

Your syntax is worse, you lost control of the only actual plot line you had, and clearly you don't know where to go with this mess.

TheFerventReaderTheFerventReaderabout 1 year ago

Is there any way to get a wholebseries of this? This is some good stuff you got here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No real story, here nothing of value, just stupid

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaistlinMajere@RaistlinMajere
Woooo. Here I am again. I am Raistlin Majere, Wizard of the Black Robes, Lord of the Tower of High Sorcery of Palanthas, Master of Past And Present. Okay perhaps, I just wish that was me. I'm a nothing special Joe-Blow that just likes to write a little kink every now and aga...