All Comments on 'Monster Under the Bed'

by Naughty_Witch

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
juggalosexkittenjuggalosexkittenover 8 years ago
is there

Going to be more? I really hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Give some build up

You should do a chapter as her buying the house and masturbating in it for the first time. This feels like a payoff chapter that had no build up to work with. Good writings and an interesting idea. Keep it up

dk519dk519over 8 years ago
Decent

concept. Wish there was more to the story. This would've made for a great first actual encounter with the monster as a chapter. Perhaps some backstory like why Jenny is single. Why she stayed in the apartment despite her fears. Maybe go more into some of her dream sequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Needs more information like what his skin feels like, hot or cold, nails or claws, hair or slick, shoulder width, tall, big or huge, ...

AelfwinAelfwinover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

A fantastic example of a short story, not a word wasted and no superfuous details. I look forward to reading more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it

Simple and well written. I'd like to see more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Such an interesting story, no, I'm being serious

Very barebones, there was enough structure that the mind willed itself to fill in all the gaps. I commend you for making a masterpiece that conforms to the imagination of the reader.

Kimmy97Kimmy97almost 3 years ago

Very, very hot for me.

I've had a reoccurring dream since I was younger. I usually get awakened by a feeling of being touched and played with. I look around, and see nothing. I try to go back to sleep. And I again feel the touching. I throw the blanket off me. And start touching myself, raising my arousal even further. It not long before I feel myself being penetrated. I also feel his hands on my hips, pulling me into him. I'm moaning loudly, but then when I open my eyes. I see a tall creature, with smooth gray skin. A featureless face, a sewn shut mouth and black eyes. I see his thin scrawny arms, and his long skinny fingers with big knuckles and joints, pulling me hard on to his dick. I notice myself thrusting against him as much as I can. My eyes move to the corner of my bedroom. And I see a silhouette of a creature with yellowish/orange glowing eyes, watching me. I'm somehow drawn to look directly into those glowing eyes, and as I do mine and his become locked together. I start pulling and pinching hard on my own nipples, stretching and twisting them as the pain shoots through me. The creature removes his hands from my hips as I'm now pushing against him harder and faster, then he was pulling me into him. He reaches down and pinches my clit, so very hard. I began squirting, my vaginal walls clamping down on my demon lover's cock. I scream in an intense pleasure. He then floods me with his seed. My eyes still locked on the creature's glowing eyes in the corner. My pussy still pulsating, and tingling so intensely. I sense the creature is very pleased.

Most of the time I wake up at this point. My bed so absolutely soaked.

One time my dad had heard me screaming, he had rushed to my room. I was still in my dream. Still cumming, when he shook me awake. That's when I thought I was being drugged by my dad. But I sometimes gets this dream when he is not home.

Thoughts?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous