Monsterboy Quest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke the kiss at last. Elysen's eyes remained hooded with drowsy pleasure and his lips, glistening with saliva, hung open. His chest heaved, mirroring Levinja's own.

She took her hands from his chin and his eyes flew opened. His face was flushed, a stark contrast with the snowy-white colour of the rest of his skin. The sight charmed her, as did the clear signs of desire heavy in his huge blue eyes.

"You took your medicine like a good child," Levinja murmured. "But that is just the start."

She lifted one of his hands to her chest. She ached there and she knew he would enjoy the heaviness of her breasts, given the obsession shared by all males, elf or human. The fire inside her was growing and she needed to feel the boy's hands on her, feel his soft cool flesh against her own. The kiss had done little to calm them both, despite her words. Perhaps his touch would prove a surer balm...

Elysen swallowed as Levinja slipped his hand down the top of her tunic and under the swelling of one breast. It was more than a handful for him. She let go of his wrist but he made no move beyond hefting her breast.

"You won't hurt me," she breathed. "Your touch is gentle, sweet Elysen. Please do whatever you wish."

The elf, his eyes as big as saucers now, stared down the front of her tunic as he gave the breast in his hand a gentle squeeze. Levinja gasped. Boys! They always wanted to squeeze. Perhaps it was instinctive, from when they were children, kneading their mother's breast so that she would exude more milk for them.

Her gasp startled him. "Did I hurt you?"

Levinja shook her head and took his other hand, still clinging to the couch. She brought it alongside its twin and soon the boy was cupping the weight of both her breasts in his hands.

He did not squeeze again, but ran his fingers around the curve of her breasts, the fingertips light on her soft skin. Oh gods, how did the boy know how to do that? His hands pressed against the hardness of her nipples, flicked them, and Levinja cried out.

She grabbed his arms at the elbows, pressed him back on the couch and sought out his mouth with her own again.

The boy put up a struggle, but he quickly melted into her kiss. He had come to enjoy kissing, Levinja knew, and she stifled a happy chuckle against his lips.

She let her hands slip up his arms and under the sleeves of his robe to run across the smooth softness of his chest and collarbone. She needed to see more. Lying back had made the hem of his robe fall back down and his nakedness was hidden from her again. Pouting, Levinja slid a hand between his slender legs to his thighs and lifted the hem up. He was still delightfully erect.

Elysen opened his eyes in surprise and pulled away from the kiss. "Wh- what are you doing?"

Levinja grinned. "Surely you know about men and women," she said. "How they lay together? Did your mother not teach you?"

Elysen shook his head. "I never knew her. But I do know about... men and women." He dropped his gaze. "I have read of it."

Levinja chuckled. "As with all things, the theory and practice are different. I am sure there are many things your book did not tell of." And with that she brought her face down between his legs and planted a single kiss on the tip of his rigid member.

The boy gasped and pulled himself on his elbows in time to see Levinja, grinning, slide his hardness into her mouth.

The smoothness of his sex felt exquisite in her mouth and he was already wet with his desire. Her teasing had worked well. She drew her mouth up, let her tongue slip beneath the head, and she tasted a wave of salty-sweetness spill forth from him. But happily this was merely an overflowing of desire - he was still far from reaching his climax.

Soft pants came quick from the boy as he watched her, eyes boggling. She met his gaze, smiling with her own eyes, delighted by the look of shock mixed with desire contorting his girlish face. He really was too pretty to be a boy. She ran her hands along his skin, enjoying the contrast between the childish tenderness of his flesh beneath her fingers and the hardness sliding between her lips.

Levinja shut her eyes to more fully savour the sensations flooding her. Her own desire flared as she pleasured him and a familiar stickiness seeped down between her thighs.

Elysen rested his hands gently on her head. Ah, just like all meales he feared she would pull away. He need not have worried. Levinja was enjoying spoiling him and did not want this to end too soon. Perhaps she was enjoying teasing herself as well. The boy had never lain with a woman before and she did not want to leave him with a memory of disappointment.

She felt him grow harder inside her mouth, the soft skin of his cute testicles becoming taut against her chin. She slowed her pleasuring, then pulled away, letting him pop from her mouth. His member was so slick and red, so aggressive in contrast to his trembling slender body!

Elysen looked at her, his face desperate with disappointment. "Is- is that it?" he murmured.

This time Levinja did not restrain her laugh. "Oh no! There is much more to come." And she wondered, then, just how informative that book of his had really been.

She lifted Elysen off the couch and he let her, compliant as a child. As she put him on his feet, she took the opportunity to lift his robe off his body. Ah! The paleness of his legs and thighs continued across his flat belly and the gentle curve of his chest. He was slender, it was true, but his body, with the softness of one who has dedicated his life to study, was girlishly plump in the chest and thighs.

The sight of him blushing, his eyes wide and fragile with shame as his hands timidly attempted to cover his lewdly erect sex, inflamed her. She pulled him against her, her hands taking their fill of his curved buttocks, his smooth back, the velvet softness of his gold hair.

Elysen embraced her back, pressed his body against hers. Ah, the hardness against her thighs! It gave no sign of calming. She kissed the boy's head, smelling the sweetness of his hair.

She pulled away at last, let her hands drop from his exquisite body. She took the hem of her tunic in her hands, and grinning lifted it up past her thighs. Her heart boiled with a lewd delight. The boy's book had no doubt been illustrated, but drawings could not do justice to a truly naked woman.

She bunched up the hem, drew it higher, revealing the dark patch of her pubic hair, the smooth flatness of her belly. The boys eyes fell upon her naked sex and grew wider still.

Still grinning, Levinja pulled the tunic up over her breasts, letting the material catch on them purposefully so that they bounced as they popped free at last. Elysen's eyes were drawn to them immediately and Levinja, playful, gave a little hop as she pulled the bunched tunic up off her shoulders and arms and tossed it aside.

She stood fully naked before him. "Now we are even," she said. She ran her hands down along her sides - ah, she could still feel the firmness of her ribs there! - and down over her stomach. A gentle curve now, where before it had been flat as shale, but she was not displeased. Her body felt light, ready. Perhaps the exertions of the past few days had reminded her of those years, long ago, when she had been at the peak of warrior fitness.

But now it was no dragon that faced her but a boy, eyes wide, trying to hide his naked desire. She padded over to him, letting her hips and breasts sway, taking a shameful pleasure in how she intimidated him. He stepped back and she took hold of his hands, lifted them to her breasts and left them there. Her own hands she let slip down his body, one to rest on his buttocks, the other between his legs.

She stroked his length and he cried out.

"Did your book tell you how men and women lay together?" she asked.

Elysen said nothing, but swallowed and nodded.

"There are many ways," said Levinja. "But perhaps this is the best way for one who lacks experience."

The boy flushed and dropped his gaze, and Levinja, regretting her choice of words, kissed him on the forehead. "There is no shame in innocence, gentle Elysen."

How could she tell him that it was just this innocence which inflamed her so, that made her blood race through her veins and her sex slick with desire? Her own shame stopped her from speaking it, but she took his hand and slipped it between her legs.

"This is your doing," she murmured.

Elysen explored her timidly with his fingers. His gentle touch was like fire against the sticky heat of her sex and she gasped. He grew bolder, but was still gentle, and Levinja's heart melted as her body did.

"I know something that will feel better still than even your sweet fingers," she whispered.

She led him to the couch, where she laid down on her back and pulled him on top of her. His hardness poked her between her thighs and she bit back a cry.

"Here," she said, kissing his white neck while she guiding his erection. She pressed the head against her button, greedy for pleasure, and this time she could not stop herself from crying out. Elysen gasped and she felt him shudder. Levinja knew well how sensitive the tip of a man's member was.

But she had done all the teasing she wished to. She drew back her knees and slipped him inside her.

For all his inexperience Elysen knew what to do. He moved his hips forward, his pretty face grimacing with the intensity of this new-found pleasure as he slid into her.

Levinja's body gave barely any resistance, so slick was she with desire. She no longer felt the burning heat of the manticore's venom, that sickly need - now a vibrant flame flowed through her, a liquid tension she remembered well. She was glad she could be gentle with this kind, timid boy.

But for all his fragility, he soon showed himself to be a man. Ah, they are all born having the instinct of what to do when engulfed by a lustful woman, and even the timid Elysen was no exception! The pleasure filling him urged on the rolling of his hips as he ploughed his delightful hardness into her over and over and Levinja found herself gasping with every thrust. There was no need to exaggerate her pleasure, as sometimes there was when lying with a man, especially an inexperienced one, for Elysen's natural grace as an elf soon taught him the rhythm that brought pleasure to them both. Levinja could not resist humping back, desiring more of him inside her, guiding his smooth buttocks with one hand while she pulled his heaving chest against her breasts with the other and drank deeply of his sweet, desperate moans.

His thrusts became more eager, the moist panting of his mouth faster, his member deep inside her harder still and Levinja knew he was close. She could have wished this first time to last forever, but as it was the boy had acquitted himself admirably. Her other hand slipped down so that she held his buttocks in both, delighting in the smooth muscle rippling beneath his soft skin as he eagerly penetrated her.

They each pulled away from the kiss, hungry for air, him grunting and her gasping beneath him. His eyes were unseeing now, blue and deep and focussed on some faraway point, trying to cope with the strange new intensity of pleasure surging through him. The floods of delight pouring along Levinja's veins, though, were well-known to her, and she welcomed them. Elysen's flushed face, contorted in erotic agony, his open, panting mouth, the tiny flash of a wet tongue from within - Levinja fed off his pleasure, redoubling her own, and when he finally came with a loud cry, she cried out too.

Liquid fire spilled into her, once, twice, three times, giving no sign of weakening. He was filling her to overflowing! And still he thrust into her, giving her no respite. Nor did Levinja wish it - she hooked her feet behind his legs, trapping him, squeezed his sweat-slick buttocks and pushed him into her, as though she was the one draining him.

Elysen's eyes were impossibly huge and as Levinja gazed into them she saw the golden specks hiding deep within. Ah, but it was easy to forget that the boy was no human, but a monster! The gold grew thicker, a dancing constellation as he panted out the last of his pleasure, and then the gold vanished, subsumed deep within the cerulean again and he blinked. He looked down at Levinja, as though waking from a dream, and his face took on its familiar shyness, but the smile that graced his lips was mischievous and proud.

The boyishness of the look melted her and she pulled him closer to her and kissed his face and sweat-slick hair over and over.

"Oh, but you did so well, my beautiful Elysen!"

The boy said nothing, but pushed his face between her breasts. She knew from the heat of his skin that he was blushing. She held him there, shushing him like a child, letting her hands slip over the gorgeous smoothness of his back.

Soon he grew soft and she rolled him off her. He looked across, startled, his eyes showing he had began to nod off to sleep.

Levinja drew a hand between her legs, felt the cold stickiness there. She sat up, looked around.

"Wh- what are you looking for?" asked Elysen, his voice drowsy.

"A cloth or something similar," said Levinja. "To... well, cleanse us."

Elysen blushed. "Oh, of course."

He lifted a hand and his fingers danced an intricate symbol in the air. But no gold light came. He tried again, but again nothing happened, no fault of the graceful movement of his fingers. He drew them to his face, stared at them as though they were in some way faulty.

He smiled ruefully and shook his head. "My magic," he said. "I- I think it must have been drained."

He glanced across at Levinja, who found herself flushing. Yes, she had drained him well, but she had not expected to drain him of all his magic at once!

She stood up, feeling guilty. "I will get it myself."

Elysen, his face apologetic, indicated a set of drawers on the other side of the room. Levinja, with that post-coital embarrassment in her nakedness, went and got the cloth and trotted back.

She helped Elysen cleanse his body and then did the same for herself.

Elysen sighed. "I did not know it would be so messy."

Levinja chuckled. "That is your fault, my little healer. So very much of you flowed out."

Levinja folded the cloth and placed it on the floor, then sat back on the couch and hugged him around the waist.

"Lay with me," she murmured. "So often men wish to leave right away. But please lay here beside me."

Elysen said nothing but slid onto the couch beside her. She pulled him close. Oh, but he was so much smaller than her, almost a doll. No, that was an exaggeration.

Her caressing hand explored his body and he muttered happily into her chest. Levinja felt sleep overcoming her, but she fought it off. No, she wished to enjoy caressing this boy more.

Soon Elysen grew quiet and she realised he had fallen asleep. Her caresses took on a pantomime furtiveness, as though she was doing something wrong, but the truth was she did not want to wake him. She enjoyed every curve of his still, naked body - the wide sweep of those girlish hips, the softness of his bottom, the roundness of his thighs. Gods, but his body was a paradise to the touch!

Even under her squeezes and stroking Elysen did not wake, although part of him did. Levinja felt him grow hard against her side. What, he was growing ready again? Ah, but he was a young man. Gulilubru had been the same.

She lowered a hand between his legs, found the cute little length unfurling and growing boyishly arrogant again. Her stroking fingers helped it and soon she was holding a delightful erection in her hand, no less hard than the earlier.

Her own desire kindled again and she felt sleepy no longer. She slipped her arm from around Elysen and he muttered. There was ample space on the couch for her to turn around and she did, being careful not to wake the boy. She assumed that delightful position where male and female are able to equally pleasure each other with their mouths, but with the boy asleep she would have no tongue upon her.

She sighed. Well, once again she had taken her pleasure from a youth and surely he deserved some compensation after she stole away his magic. She again took him in her hand, enjoyed the smooth hardness of it, shamelessly examining every inch of it closely now that she had the opportunity. Ah, but each one of these was unique and Elysen's manhood was a particularly adorable example. Although elves were by no means monstrously endowed, the shape and smoothness and the lack of pubic hair excited her.

She stroked it and he murmured, happily it seemed. Was he dreaming of her? Or of someone else?

Levinja found herself strangely jealous of the young man's dreams. Still, what did it matter if he was dreaming of someone else? She had taken him first and he would never forget her. Every woman he laid with after this would be compared to her, Levinja Verada.

The thought delighted her. She stroked him again, gently, not wishing to wake him.

He did not wake, although he murmured again. A dew-drop appeared at the tip of his member and Levinja hungrily dipped her tongue into it. He tasted delightful. Where Gulilubru had been thick and salty and pungent, Elysen was lightly fragrant with a hint of sweetness.

Ah, it must be his nature, then. She licked the head, enjoying the chance to explore the a male's member without him desperately seeking to penetrate her lips. She licked it underneath and it jerked.

She could not wait any longer. She drew him into her mouth and let the ring of her lips slide down the entire length until the head was at the back of her throat.

Elysen groaned. She drew her lips back until the head slid across her lips, leaving a trail of delicious liquid. His magic may have been drained, but his semen had not. In fact, this time, trained by her, he was producing a profuse amount, almost as though he was already climaxing. But she could tell from his gentle murmurs, the twitching of his fingers, that he was still far from the summit of his pleasure.

Levinja slid her hands between his flush thighs, enjoying the softness of the generous flesh there. He finger found the cleft between his buttocks and she ran her fingertips over the warm roughness of the boy's anus.

Just some gentle stroking. She knew how much males enjoyed it.

Elysen gasped and squirmed, but still did not wake. Levinja continued to play with him, but gentler now.

She felt his member grow even harder in her mouth as she bobbed up and down. He began to roll his hips, as though fearing she would withdraw him from her mouth.

There was no need. She had every intention of spoiling the boy, of suckling him until he filled her mouth to overflowing as he had her womb.

She murmured happily as she let him thrust into her mouth. Ah, but there was a wonderful delight to have a male lose control due to your ministrations! She did not begrudge him his pleasure as she breathed through her nose and let him penetrate her mouth. She squeezed a beautiful buttock in her hands, drew him closer so that his maleness could go deeper. Luckily, Levinja had had practice and did not gag, even when his thrusts became wild.

Elysen gasped and for a moment she thought he was coming. She drew back, wishing to taste and feel the initial blast of his ejaculation on the whole of her tongue and not lose any down her throat, but as she did he pulled back and his penis popped out. It bobbed before her, slick and pink, the head lewdly drooling.

"No!" gasped Elysen from above her. He began to sit up and Levinja, startled, moved her face away. Ah! If only she had not taken her time, she could have managed to make him come while still asleep. She looked up at his blue eyes, bluer than she remembered, his face flushed with desire.