Monsterboy Quest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let Romul slip from her mouth and the boy gasped in disappointment. But when she placed her hand around his saliva-slick erection, the frown on his face disappeared, replaced again by that adorable dreamy look of ecstatic disbelief.

Remel, meanwhile, had untied his shorts and with a cute wiggle and kick of his legs he slid out of them and left them lying on the grass. Naked now, his erection bobbing straight out from his body, he took it in his hand and started rubbing it against Levinja.

The knight chuckled. "There's no need to do that," she said. She pulled his hand away and slid her own around his length, pulling him closer with it.

Remel grunted. Levinja, still stroking Romul, turned to examine the new weapon displayed before her. Yes, Remel seemed a bit bigger than his 'big' brother, in thickness rather than size, but there were definite brotherly similarities in the gentle curve upwards of both delightful organs.

She licked at the little gem of dew on its tip and became aware of another similarity. The two boys' taste! Remel was equally as delicious as his brother, although the fluid flowing from him was maybe thicker in its consistency.

She drew him inside her mouth and Remel's hands slipped onto her head, grabbing her hair. She murmured in protest around his erection and he straight away lessened his grip.

"Sorry," he said. Then he cried out as Levinja drew him deeper into her throat, then out again, the O of her lips caressing his entire length as she did so.

Levinja began stroking Romul's hardness in time to the bobbing of her head on Remel's erection. Ah, so tackling two boys was not so difficult after all!

But Remel soon grew over-eager and began thrusting into her mouth as though he was penetrating her sex. She breathed through her nose and struggled to keep the excited wolf-boy from choking her, but soon she had to take her mouth from him, gasping.

"Aw," murmured Remel.

Levinja wiped the saliva that Remel's plunging had caused to overflow from her lips. "Ah. Perhaps you're ready to mate?"

Remel smiled, a shy smile compared to his usual pixyish grin, and shook his head. "Can I... uh, I want to lick you too."

Levinja chuckled at the sudden shyness of the usually forward little creature. "I'd like that," she said. She looked up at Romul as she continued to stroke him. "Would you like me to please you with my mouth again?"

Romul, eyes wide, nodded, but Remel piped up.

"No fair," he said. "Levinja needs to feel good too."

"Oh, but that's-" Levinja began, but quickly the thought of being on the receiving end of two agile wolf-tongues made her change her mind.

Romul looked to his brother. "But how will we do this?"

Remel took hold of Levinja around the waist from behind, his hands gentle this time, and lifted her to her feet. Romul's erection slipped free from her hand and the boy stepped back and watched as his younger brother lifted Levinja's tunic, baring her underwear-clad bottom. The wolf-boy, unable to wait, straight away plunged his face into her butt, sniffing deeply, and Levinja staggered forward. Romul was there to meet her, though, and he slipped his hands around her waist and fell to his knees. Soon his face was between her legs too, sniffing just like his brother.

Levinja gasped. Despite the two of them being so eager, their nuzzling and butting cancelled each other out, so that she was able to keep her feet. She took the hem of her tunic from Remel and held it up so that it would not get in the way of the two boys, but she soon found that she needed to place one hand on Romul's head to help keep her balance, and she began stroking the twitching ears of the taller boy as he nuzzled her.

The mixture of ticklishness and the boys' obvious delight in her body made her even stickier. Romul gave a low growl in his throat and then Levinja felt more than just a little wolf-nose pressing against her sex. She felt warmth and wetness. He was licking the crotch of underwear!

Romul murmured in delight and soon Remel was licking her from behind as well, his nose pressing in between her buttocks.

Levinja could stand the hindrance of her underwear no longer. She slipped her tunic up off her body and tossed it aside, then reached down for the waistband of her underwear and slid them down. The boys stopped their sniffing and licking and sat back on their haunches, tails wagging, and watched her strip eagerly.

Levinja peeled her underwear down and stepped out of them. God, they were heavy, soaked through with her juices! She was about to throw them aside when Remel snatched them from her and pressed them against his nose and mouth, licking and breathing deeply.

His happy murmurs made Levinja laugh, but the laugh was cut short as Romul used his brother's distraction to plunge his face between her legs. Heat and wetness covered her sex and Levinja's knees trembled as an intense wave of pleasure crashed over her. She stumbled forward and had to grab hold of Romul's tussled head to stop from falling. The boy did not seem to mind and kept up his enthusiastic licking.

"No fair!" cried Remel. Tossing aside Levinja's soaked underwear, he bound up to his kneeling brother and slapped at him with a paw.

"There's no need to fight," gasped Levinja, struggling to keep her voice from cracking under the intensity of the pleasure she was experiencing. "You boys know how to share, right?"

Remel blinked, and then he shrugged. He came around her and she felt his furry hands on her buttocks.

"Good boy," she murmured.

After a few squeezes - what was with that boy and squeezing? - she felt his tongue across the skin of her butt. But Remel was just teasing her. His long, wet tongue soon dived in between her buttocks, sliding along the crack and dancing over a most intimate spot.

"Oh gods!" she moaned. She bent forward, trusting her weight to Romul, and spread her legs wider so that both boys could reach what they were after. She closed her eyes, overwhelmed by this intense new sensation of being licked from both sides at once. She wreathed her fingers in Romul's tousled hair, let her fingertips stroke those adorable tufted ears of his, directed his tongue to just the right spot. He was not shy in licking every part of her and he murmured in delight as his tongue dipped into her. With Remel's tongue probing her from behind and stealing tastes of her sex whenever the older boy's attention was taken with basting her swollen button, she quickly felt herself reaching climax.

As excruciating pleasure welled up through her body, she grew suddenly guilty for so greedily taking from the boys and giving nothing bad. She opened her eyes and gently pushed Romul's face from between her legs. The boy looked up at her, confused, his eyes hooded, his lips and chin glistening with her pleasure.

"We can... oh! ...we can look after each other at the... ah!.. same time, you know," she managed between pants. Remel was now free to lap at her juices and the younger boy was hungrily dipping his tongue deep inside her.

She turned Romul around and had him lie down on his back, then got down on all fours and straddled his face, pulling Remel with her - the younger wolf-boy would not let go of her and kept his face smothered in her butt as she got herself in position.

Romul was standing tall and proud right in front of her face - the boy had been stroking himself as he had pleasured her and his length was slick with the overflowing of his excitement. With long strokes of her tongue she replaced the glistening juices with her saliva, delighting in the salty flavour. Then she slipped his member into her mouth and began to bob her head.

If Romul had been confused with her plans before, he knew what to do now. She felt his tongue slide back between her legs and for a sweet moment both boys' tongues tangled over her.

The heat and wetness and tender stroking of those long tongues in unison and the hard length filling her mouth and throat made her flood. There would be enough of her for the boys to share now, perhaps!

But as Romul had the better position, Remel soon fell back, panting, and allowed his brother to part Levinja's sex with his fingers and slip his tongue right up inside her. Ah, so the boys had come to an agreement, then! They would be able to swap soon and then she could reward Remel for his patience.

But then she felt his hands curl around her waist and she thought she'd soon experience his tongue sliding between her buttocks again. Instead, she sensed his weight as he covered her and felt something hard butting at the gates of her sex. Oh, surely he wasn't...!

With a grunt the young wolf-boy slid into her and Levinja cried out, his elder brother's penis popping from her mouth. Remel drew himself out then straight away plunged back into her up to the hilt. He soon reminded her of his lack of patience as he quickly began humping her but Levinja was in no state to protest.

Romul, meanwhile, had stopped licking her and had slid himself out from underneath her. He scrambled up onto his knees, a mixture of frustration and anger on his face. He began to growl at his brother but Levinja took hold of his tail and stopped him. His growl dropped away as his eyes fell on her.

Levinja knew how to defuse the situation. She grabbed his hips and swung him around, slipping her mouth onto the head of his penis as soon as it was in range, then drew him forward so that the whole of his length slid down her throat.

This way both boys could take their pleasure from her without fighting!

Romul's expression soon shifted to that delightful distracted concentration that males have during sex as he took Levinja's head in his hands and held her still as he began to hump her face. Levinja did not mind. The boy's hands were gentle and he was careful to give her time to breathe.

Remel, on the other hand, had not ceased from his single-minded penetration of her and he quickly had her gasping out around his older brother's length. He really was an energetic little male!

But soon his thrusts became even faster and Levinja knew he was nearing the limit of his self-control. He pressed her down, his smooth chest flat against her back, drool dripping from his mouth onto her neck as he shuffled forward to shift the angle of his rutting.

As his hardness speared into her deeper now, Levinja couldn't stop from crying out, but with Romul's erection in her mouth the sound came out as a strange gurgle.

Romul gave a deep moan and she felt him jerk in her mouth. He was coming! She pulled away so that the head of his penis was positioned over the cupping of her tongue as the first blast of his boiling semen spurted out.

Her sinuses and mouth were quickly filled to overflowing by the incredible volume of fluid spilling from him and she swallowed desperately to keep from choking. Romul shook his mop of hair and moaned as he kept thrusting into her mouth.

Then she heard Remel cry out with a girlish moan as he reached climax as well, his liquid heat flooding her. The wolf-boy's rapid humping shifted to hard, deeper thrusts as he sought to push his spurting member as deep inside her as he could. Then, with his hands squeezing her hard around the waist and his testicles slapping up against her button, Levinja reached the summit of her own pleasure.

Ecstasy tore through her from every direction at once, and she felt as though she was drowning in hot liquid. Her mouth and throat were still thick with Romul's pungent semen, the overflow dripping down her chin despite her attempts to swallow every drop, and at the same time Remel's seed spilled down her thighs, squeezed out of her as the boy showed no sign of letting up on his eager humping.

Levinja shuddered, her vision turning white, her every sense overwhelmed by a singular explosion of pleasure that pushed all thought from her mind and left her drooling and muttering half-human noises.

Romul was the first to pull away. His softening member, sticky with saliva and semen, slipped from her lips and hung before her still gasping mouth as he kept hold of her head and slumped forward, panting in happy exhaustion.

Remel, meanwhile, had collapsed on top of her, his hips still weakly thrusting despite his exhaustion. But then he grew soft too and slid out of her and with him came a flood of their mixed juices.

Remel fell back on his haunches, and Levinja collapsed onto her stomach, fluid drooling from both ends. She lay there, shivering, pleasure refusing to leave her, and the two boys did not move either, echoing her pleasure-soaked panting with their own.

Levinja, swallowed up by the intensity of her climax, lay flush with the grass, praying that the delightful sensations still ebbing through her body would never stop.

She must have fallen asleep for a moment, for she was roused by frenzied whispering.

"We... we haven't hurt her, have we?"

Levinja rolled onto her side and opened her eyes. Remel was crouched next to Romul, the two staring down at her, their boyish faces scoured with concern.

"You sweet boys," she murmured. "Don't worry. You haven't hurt me."

Levinja realised then she was still wearing her breast-strapping. It had started to feel constricting and she sat up and quickly unwrapped it. The boys watched her, entranced, as her sizeable boobs popped free.

"Well," said Levinja, rubbing the red marks from her breasts, amused and flattered by their wide-eyed attention, "It seems a bit unfair for both of you to be totally naked and for me to still be wearing this."

She lay back down and spread her arms, beckoning to the two boys.

They glanced at each other, unsure.

"Oh come here," murmured Levinja. "It's cold and I don't have your lovely fur."

The two boys lay down naked beside her, Romul on her left and Remel on her right. Remel straight away slipped a hand onto a breast and squeezed it.

"Oh!" cried Levinja. Despite their claws, the boys' paws were soft and agile, even if Remel was a bit over-eager. "Maybe a little gentler."

Remel nodded, then glanced across at Romul. "She has big boobs, doesn't she? Even bigger than mom's."

Romul frowned. "They're about the same size." He brought his hand closer and looked to Levinja, unsure.

Levinja smiled sweetly at him. He really was different from his brother! "You can try, too. There's one for each of you."

Romul's hand curved over her breast and she gasped. Oh, the boy was gentler than his brother, but there was still heat and eagerness in his touch. His fingers danced over her nipple and it began to harden.

"Wow," murmured Romul.

"You can do It this way too," said Remel. He dipped his head and Levinja cried out as his long tongue slid over her nipple. It quickly hardened and the boy slipped his mouth over it, drawing it between his lips.

Romul, following his brother's lead, began to suck on her other breast and soon the two boys were nursing on her.

Levinja drew the two closer, tangling her fingers in both heads of tousled hair and stroking them.

"You're such good boys," she murmured. She bit her lip. It had been a long time since she had experienced the feeling of both breasts being sucked at once!

Her heart began to race. Oh, but she was getting excited again! She glanced down at the boys' nakedness. Remel was wiggling his bare butt happily, and both his and Romul's tails were wagging as they suckled her.

Romul grew hard first. Well, it was only fair since his brother had jumped in ahead of him before. His hardness pushed against her thighs and Levinja brought her hand down to catch it. Romul's gasped around her breast as she began to stroke him.

But Remel was not far behind him. His eyes were closed and he seemed to take a particular delight in nursing her. His mouth was hot, slick and hungry and Levinja regretted the fact that she couldn't produce the milk he would no doubt had eagerly drunk down had he had the opportunity. His soft little member began to grow and soon the knight was happily sandwiched between too increasingly horny wolf-boys.

When the two pulled away panting from her breasts, leaving her nipples red and swollen, slick with their saliva, Levinja sat up. She rolled the dazed Romul onto his back and threw a leg over him. She guided his newly awoken erection to the entrance of her sex and rolled her hips forward. The boy cried out as he slid right into her.

"This is how humans make love," said Levinja, leaning down to lap at the boy's own rapidly hardening nipples.

Remel, meanwhile, had fallen back on his haunches. He slipped a hand between his thighs and began to stroke his length back to hardness as he watched, wide-eyed.

Levinja had planned to take this slow, to show this shy wolf-boy how a human woman could give pleasure, but his open mouth, the hot, wet tongue flicking from it, the grimaces of pleasure flashing across his disbelieving face slew her. She could not hold back. She would rut this boy to climax, bring that gorgeous hardness of his to completion as quickly as she could!

She cupped his chin in her hands and kissed at that wet panting mouth as she bounced herself up and down on him. The boys had been the ones who had started this, but now it was her turn to dominate! Her pride as a knight and a woman would not allow any less.

Remel, meanwhile, had returned to his earlier hardness and with an adorable, awkward stumble he shuffled over to them and holding his erection in his hand, he presented it to Levinja.

Levinja, still rutting the moaning and squirming Romul, broke her kiss and sat up so that she was at the right level to draw that delightful organ being pushed at her face into her mouth.

That boy Remel! He really was over-eager. But she was too filled with pleasure to be annoyed. Romul's erection was harder than before, quite a feat even from a young male, and it was spearing up to her to the hilt, hitting her cervix and sending surges of pleasure exploding up the length of her body to the top of her head.

She opened her mouth and let Remel guide himself in. The head was salty and hard and Levinja only let that enter at first, licking his previous exertions clean with her eager tongue. But Remel was not satisfied and he pushed his hips forward, trying to force it inside her mouth.

Levinja sighed through her nose and opened her lips wider, letting him. Soon the boy was humping her as though he was between her thighs. She slipped a hand onto his waist to keep him from choking her with his enthusiasm, and felt the soft batting of his happy tail's wagging.

Even with this hard member assaulting her mouth, she did not become distracted from her rutting of Romul. She let him slide right up to the hilt and then left him there as she rolled her hips forward, pressing her swollen and angry button against his little tuft of pubic hair. Gods, this truly was bliss, being mated from two directions at once!

Romul could not stand her assault for long. When she raised her hips high and then slid back down onto him the whole way, her juices flooding from her and staining his abdomen, he gave a short, agonised yelp and came.

Somehow there was even more this time. She felt the blast of his boiling semen force its way up into her and did not let up from her frenzied humping. But with gravity against them, their shared fluid poured out of her all at once and soon their abdomens were awash, sticking as they came together.

When her bouncing began to slow, Romul's hands slid around her waist and kept her moving. Oh god, she was close now! Even having come as hard as she had before, these two boys...!

Being rammed with Romul's still hard and spurting member brought her to the edge, but it was when Remel gave a low grunt and started to fill her mouth with his thick semen that she came as well.

The wolf-boy, panting, his face agonised, kept up his humping of her face as he came. There seemed no end to the fluid pouring out of him! Even with her climax echoing through her, setting her whole body shivering and white fire dancing through her senses, Levinja was able to swallow most of it. But when Remel pulled back one final time, desiring to penetrate his entire length through her bruised lips, he moved back to far and his still-spurting member popped free of her mouth, splattering her lips and chin and nose with thick goo.