Monsterboy Quest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remel, panting with pleasure, stumbled back onto his haunches, his penis still spurting. Romul, meanwhile, was staring blindly up at the sky, licking his lips, gasping deep lungfuls of air. His hands slipped from her waist and Levinja, shivering from the aftershocks of her climax, slumped over to one side. He popped free and she was amazed to see white fluid still dribbling from him. But soon he began to grow soft.

Levinja closed her eyes, let the final dregs of her pleasure dominate her senses. She threw an arm over Romul's chest and the boy's hand found hers and held it.

Remel, meanwhile, joined her from behind, his lips dancing across the back of her neck as he licked at the sweat there.

Blissfully filled to overflowing and sticky with their juices, this time Levinja could not stop sleep from stealing over her.

--------

Levinja cut through the water with great sweeps of her arms. The river was delicious and cool. She reached the little rocky outcropping and lay back on the dry, sun-hot stone to watch the two boys as they played in the water, splashing and shouting and wrestling.

Levinja's heart surged with affection for the two. They were at that wonderful age when their body had become an adult's, but their minds were still preoccupied with the concerns of a boy and they could delight in play.

Seeing them play in the water, catching flashes of their nakedness, enjoying the glistening of their smooth, tanned skin soon woke desire in Levinja. Even after drinking water she could still taste them in her mouth.

Gods, maybe they were right. Maybe she was in heat! But this time she let herself boil with desire there in the sun. Surely being so greedy was a sin, especially after she had enjoyed the two boys at the same time not just once but twice! Her sex still ached from being so vigorously mated, lying puffy and swollen between her thighs, and when she tested the lips of her mouth with a tongue she found they were bruised by the wolf-boy's vigorous humping.

Ah! She needed to stop think about such things! She squirmed, felt a rush of liquid between her legs, and mortified she let herself slide down off the rock back into the water with a great splash.

The splash distracted the boys from their play and they stopped and looked at her. Romul leaned down into the water and swam to her and Remel was not far behind.

"Are you okay mother?" the older boy asked as he came to a stop, floating, before her.

Levinja blinked. 'Mother?"

Romul nodded. "We call older female wolves 'mother'."

"Oh," she said. Then she blushed. "But I'm not a wolf."

Remel glided up beside Romul. "You're an honorary wolf, now," he said. He grinned. "Are all humans as good as you at mating, mother?"

Her face grew even hotter, and if she had not been submerged in the cool water her body would have echoed this heat. "I'm just the same as any other human woman," she said.

Remel glanced at Romul. "Maybe we should forget about finding wolf-girls and find humans to mate with."

Romul nodded.

Oh, what sweet boys they were! She reached forward and tussled their hair. The two nuzzled into her stroking, their ears twitching with delight.

Remel came closer and pressed himself against her. "Hey, hey," he muttered. "I wanna mate again."

Romul looked across at her with large, liquid eyes and he nodded. "Me too."

Levinja laughed. "My, my! So full of energy. I'm sorry, but I'm a bit sore." But when she saw the disappointment on the boys' face, her heart broke. "Oh, maybe I can think of something."

She waded aside and had the two boys lay, stomach down, on the rock beside each other. The water sluiced off their naked bodies, leaving them glistening - a pair of wide shoulders, long sleek backs and two sets of delightfully rounded buttocks. Romul and Remel looked back at her.

"Like this?" asked Remel.

Levinja nodded.

"Now what are we supposed to do?" asked Romul.

"Just lie there," said Levinja. "I'll do the rest."

She waded forward and placed a trembling hand on Romul's buttocks. The boy gasped and his tail stuck straight up in the air. Remel turned his head to watch as Levinja drew the two beautiful smooth globes apart and then leaned forward, bringing her hungry tongue against the boy's adorable pucker.

Romul gave a little yelp and tried to look back at what was happening, but Levinja patted one cheek.

"Just relax," she said.

Soon Romul was pushing his butt in her face, eager to receive more licking. With his hips off the rock she could reach around and soon found his member, already hard and ready, and she stroked it as she licked and teased his anus.

Remel meanwhile looked as though he was missing out, so keeping up her one-handed stroking of Romul she leaned over and licked the skin of one of the younger boy's buttocks.

Remel was a quick learner. He pushed his butt at her, reaching back with a hand to help her part his cheeks. Soon she was smothering her face in his butt as well and basting his crinkled little opening.

She went from one to the other until she had had her fill, even licking at their dangling testicles from behind, something that Romul especially enjoyed. Funny that some males did not like it!

But the boys quickly desired more and rolled over onto their backs. Levinja licked her lips. They were sporting huge erections now and even despite her earlier complaints of feeling sore, there was no way she was going to let them go to waste. She made the boys lie closer together, their sides flush, so that she could hold both delicious erections in her hands and dart her tongue from one to the other with just the slight turn of her head.

As she slid her tongue over their red and angry tips, semen began to bubble out of both. Her tongue dipped into the clear fluid and she murmured with delight. She placed her mouth around one head and then another, tickling the underneath with her tongue, wanting more of their delicious fluids.

Soon she was bobbing her head on one erection, and then the other, not wanting either boy to miss out.

Even despite their earlier exertions, it was not long until both boys were moaning and squirming. They were both close! Now if she was only careful, maybe she could manage to have them both climax at the same time.

The thought sent a bolt of pleasure springing up through her. They were such good boys! They deserved another treat.

She took the penis currently in her mouth out - it was Remel's - and brought the heads of both organs together. They boys did not seem to mind the touching, especially when it allowed her to lick them at the same time.

Soon Romul uttered a deep groan and his younger brother echoed it. A dollop of semen from Romul splashed onto her tongue and she drew back. Despite how delicious it tasted, she resisted the urge to slide her mouth over the drooling organ. No, she was going to give them a little show.

She stroked the two erections rapidly now, and they moved slick with her saliva and their juices, keeping them pointed at her face.

Remel came first. A great rope of semen jetted from him, splattering across her face, reaching even up into the fringe of her wet hair. Levinja gasped with delight. And then Romul was coming. An equally thick jet squirted across her cheek and onto one eye and she closed it just in time, her lash plastered down with the sticky goo.

Romul and Remel were both watching her, wide-eyed, as they ejaculated on her face. Levinja, one-eyed, grinned up at them as wave after wave of sticky fluid splashed against her skin. She knew what males liked and the ecstatic disbelief on their faces was beyond adorable.

Their spurting slowed and only then did she allow herself to open her mouth and receive the last splashes of the wolf-boys' semen on her tongue. She fell back into the water, gasping, her slick hands slipping off them, leaving the boys lying there, moaning softly, their beautiful chests heaving, their faces grimacing with the final throes of their climaxes.

She felt herself shudder. Oh gods, was she coming too? And she hadn't even touched herself! But it was true. She pushed her thighs together and the pleasure hiding in her surged up through her, making her cry out.

She must have blacked out for the next thing she knew the two boys were helping her out of the water.

"Are you okay?" asked Romul.

Levinja nodded. "I- I just went blank for a moment."

"Wow," said Remel. "That was intense."

They reached the shallower water and Levinja, suddenly reminded of the drying semen plastering her face. She ducked her head under the water and scrubbed her face, but even so the thick, sexy scent of the two boys lingered everywhere on her. They'd truly marked her as their territory and she felt a surge of delight as the two naked boys helped her out of the water.

This time, after they dried themselves and lay naked on the soft grass, the three finally let the languid fingers of sleep steal over them.

----

Levinja did not ask the boys whether they wished to travel with her, they merely came along as though it was the most natural thing in the world. They would run off into the forest with that endless energy of young boys and bring back rabbits and other small game which Levinja would cook for the three of them. They would scout ahead, checking for threats with sniffs of their cute twitching noses; they would bound around her, grabbing at her playfully, until laughing she tumbled over accidentally-intentionally and the boys would strip her and then take turns rutting her eager body until they filled her to overflowing. And when she made camp they would desire to mate with her again until the three collapsed in a big, exhausted pile, Levinja blissful with one boy in her arms, the other draped over her, snoring and twitching his ears and tail as he dreamed.

It was on the third day after they had met that they reached a little flowering meadow at the edge of a brushy forest and Remel bounded ahead to sniff one of the low bushes. He sniffed it for a long time, and Romul, with a glance at Levinja for permission, joined him.

The two boys spoke together and then they returned to her.

"Wolves," said Remel.

"Friendly?" asked Levinja.

Romul shook his head. "I don't know. I don't recognise the scent." He glanced back at the forest. "We should go another way, just in case."

Remel was about to say something, but then he nodded.

"Some wolves don't like humans," he said. "And we don't want mother to get into trouble."

They skirted the forest. They were an hour into their journey when Romul stopped dead, his ears twitching. Remel joined him at his side. The older boy tilted his head at the forest.

"What's the matter?" whispered Levinja.

"We're being followed," said Romul.

"They're in the forest," said Remel.

Levinja's hand dropped to her weapon. Remel and Romul fell beside her.

"We'll fight for you, mother," said Remel, his face adorably determined.

The darling boys! They were ready to defend her, even from their own kind?

She tousled first Remel's hair and then Romul's. "Your mother can look after herself," she said.

She was interrupted by an ear-splitting howl from somewhere in the forest. She took a step back and Romul and Remel fell onto their haunches, ears and tails stiff.

Romul began to growl.

The howl cam again, closer this time. Romul's snarling dropped away and he glanced at Remel.

Remel lifted his face and howled, and soon Romul joined him.

Another howl, of a different tone, also from the forest, but closer. The two boys howled back.

There was movement at the edge of the forest. A furry body came bounding out of the undergrowth. It was clad in clothes just like the two wolf-boys wore, except for the furry binding around its chest. It turned to them, its long ears pricking up, and Levinja realised it was a she-wolf. Her hair was long and rough, tangled with twigs and dirty, but her big gold eyes and her delicate nose and lips hinted at beauty beneath the dirt.

Romul looked back at Levinja, but Remel was already bounding up to meet her. She fell back on her haunches, watching him, her tail erect. Remel stopped just before her and sat back too. The two examined each other from a distance. At last Remel's tail began to wag, and then the girl's joined it. Remel beckoned to Romul and Levinja, grinning.

"They're friendly!" said Romul, relieved.

Remel and the she-wolf, meanwhile, were sniffing each other, tails wagging. Romul was halfway to joining them when another wolf came out of the forest, shier than the first. She too was a she-wolf, younger, slenderer, with short hair. She saw Romul approaching and fell back, snarling. Romul came to a stop near her and slowly approached, tail wagging.

The new girl glanced at Remel and her companion and then back at Romul, and then too, her tail began to wag.

"It's okay, mother," said Romul with a grin, turning around. "They're exiles, just like-"

But the meadow was empty. Levinja was gone.

-----

Tears blinded her, but she ran anyway. She had sprinted into the forest and had not looked back. It would not have been fair, to the boys or to her own heart, to have stayed any longer. How would they explain an older human woman to their new friends?

No, Levinja had dallied long enough. The days and nights had been blissful, but what future did she offer these two young boys? She was too old to bear them puppies and besides, there home was here, in the wilderness with their own kind. They would be happy here.

And yet for a long time she heard something pursuing her through the forest - the snap of branches, the shivering of foliage thrust aside. And yet her desperation forced her forward, running until her chest hurt.

She came upon a river, followed its bank until she found a narrow ford and plunged across the surging water. She knew that they would not be able to pursue her after this, that the water would break the trail of her scent. There was a tree-covered ridge on the other side and she began to climb it, finding purchase in the scattered rocks and boulders between the roots of the great trees clinging to its side.

She was halfway up when she steeled herself to look down. There, far below in the little valley cut by that stream, she saw two tiny figures. One sat on its haunches as the other ran back and forth along the bank. Which one was Remel and which one Romul? She could not tell, so far away. But soon they were joined by two others. The boys greeted the newcomers, and then the four fell to sniffing around. Levinja remained still. Wolves' eyesight was almost as good as their sense of smell.

At last, the four sat back down and then slowly they moved back towards the forest, but not without many glances behind them from the boys.

They would forgive her in time, would forget her. Levinja tore at the tears with her hands. Stupid! Stupid to have let her guard down, to let them have her heart.

And yet... and yet she felt warmth suffusing her. Memories, memories of their time together - not just the lewd abandon of their sex-games, but also the moments of gentle peacefulness and fun they had enjoyed. How could she regret any of that?

And now they had new friends, and no doubt mates. The boys were so beautiful there was no way the newcomers could resist their inevitable advances. Soon they would be carrying the boys' puppies.

Levinja let a hand fall on her abdomen. She remembered still that feeling, that feeling of being heavy with child, remembered her two boys, living back in human civilisation far from here.

She sniffed, let a final tear fall. She would allow no more. She had a quest to fulfil.

The wolves had disappeared back into the forest. She turned and continued her climb.

To be continued in The Devil's Playground.