Monstroniverse: True Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lelani chuckled again, a light laughter that seemed to delight both Idoya and Durate.

"My, you two must be young to not know that... but yes, the Rock Berry feeds off the pleasure it gives to you. Many monsters do, it is a symbiosis. Monsters have a strong desire to feast upon the sexual energies derived from stimulating captured prey. It is irresistible to them"

Durate and Idoya could only sit in stunned silence. No one at the village had EVER said this to them!

"How though... how can a Rock Berry nourish itself in such a way? If it wasn't going to kill and eat us.."

"The Rock Berry has come to this world with innate magical skills innate to its very being, transforming your pleasure into a special delicacy. Many monsters feed off of you like that and then release you."

Idoya had picked up a small tell.

"Many? So some don't do that?"

No not all. Some act differently. Some will really eat you, these monsters can be obvious or they can be hidden. They need to digest human flesh to survive. I am sure you have seen some but your amazing wit and nerves have obviously kept you out of their reach. Yes some monsters will simply feed off of your meat. There are others as well..."

"What other monsters are there?" Asked Durate

Idoya and Durate sat back, still holding one another as over the next hour they were given a big lesson about where exactly their lives sat in the ecology of the jungle. There were many plant based monsters and even more animal based monsters while insect based monsters seemed bizarre. Some either wanted to consume humans either for their life force or meat, others just wanted to stimulate their victims repeatedly. Still more seemed to use humans and humanoids as reproductive organs. Indeed, many of them could only use people to reproduce.

Nearly all of them however preyed upon humanoids as their first preference, to the extent that they had evolved to only look to humanoids for nourishment or reproduction, with a preference to females but have also adapted to males as objects to be used as well.

Idoya and Durate also listened as Lelani told them of the many dangerous monsters that would hunt them for food. What they looked like, where their favourite habitat was, how to avoid them and even how to beat them.

"I would hate to see anything bad like that come to you both" She had said.

All three sat there, Lelani watching them with a smile, Durate and Idoya took some time to process what they had been instructed on.

What would it feel like to become sexual food for such monsters? How long would they hold the victim to use them? Can the victim still have normal human babies afterwards or are both male and female rendered sterile?

"I.. I had no idea" whispered Idoya. Her eyes were wide as she looked down, a hand still keeping a firm grip on Durate. Being turned into food sounded bad... but what happened barely an hour ago with the Rock Berry was initially frightening but the way it made her feel...

"I want to experience it again.. " Idoya thought.

"Do.. Do the monsters that ... feed ... of us.. is that the only way they can feed?" Asked Durate.

"For most monsters, yes. The monsters that capture you and stimulate you will hold onto you for as long as they can in order to gather as much energy as they can and then they will release you. These monsters are simply trying to survive as best they can and sometimes have to go for years with no food or energy."

"Finding a humanoid for them is as celebrated by them as you would celebrate having a child. They rejoice! They have found special food! They can be so happy that they have found a wonderfully healthy and virile humanoid that they will protect and pleasure as best they can in order to feed. They know that while providing a constant stimulation to make the experience as pleasurable as possible for both you and it, you will not be frightened of returning in the future to it to feed it again."

"But like I said, you need to be very careful. While there are some monsters that will happily 'catch and release', others certainly will not release you and will either feed off of you or use you as breeding stock for their babies. It's in their best interests to do so. It is their instinct."

Idoya and Durate opened their mouths in shock at the thought of being a prisoner of a monster. Such a thought, even being stimulated to madness was horrific! They could never see each other again, talk or touch each other, to say nothing of getting married!

Lelani smiled.

"Durate, I sense skill in magic use within you, have you been practicing?"

Durate nodded.

"If you like I can gift to you a magical spell symbol to sense when a carnivorous monster or a monster that will not let you escape once it has you?"

Durate nodded eagerly. "Yes please! Such a gift of nature would be well received!"

Lelani leant forward and bought a fingertip down to the dirt between them. There, she carefully drew the spell symbol into the ground for Durate to picture.

Durate watched as Lelani slowly formed the symbol. Once she had completed it Durate spent some time concentrating on forming the symbol in his mind. After some time and gentle encouragement from both Idoya and Lelani Durate managed to form the symbol! Suddenly his vision became subtly different. In the distance he could see a spot of red against the jungle and just knew there was a dangerous monster there. Durate smiled. He could protect Idoya better now, and the village, warn them when a danger was close by while still able to explore around the jungle.

Idoya was watching them both intently. She could feel Durate's sudden influx of knowledge and the spark of confidence he now felt which bought a big smile to her lips. It will be so good to adventure through the forest with Durate and get close to anything interesting while being able to sense danger nearby.

"With your shared link Idoya, you will also instantly be able to sense if danger is nearby should Durate also sense it. The spell lasts a long time and you will sense when it has gone. But be careful eating or drinking alcohol or other things as it may cancel the spell and you will be unable to cast it again before your mind is once again clear."

Durate nodded. He knew some of the elders were tricky old men who liked to ferment alcohol and drink it to become intoxicated. He had once consumed a large amount of it as well for an elders birthday celebration when he was old enough and remembered how dizzy and sick he had felt at the next sun up.

Idoya had also consumed alcohol that night, and blushed at remembering. She had embarrassed herself a lot, proclaiming loudly to the entire village that she would marry Durate and that they would have babies by the dozen! It had taken her quite some time to live that one down and had not touch alcohol again for longer. But with some gentle coaxing from Durate, she did drink again whenever a celebration was at hand and had a wonderful time.

Idoya turned to look up at Durate's face. It took only a moment for him to look back into her eyes before they both smiled and kissed each other softly. The crash course with the Rock Berry was both frightening and strangely wonderful, and both wondered just how long it would have gone on for if Lelani had not put the Rock Berries to sleep with her magic.

Lelani bent forward and kissed their heads softly. "Now I must go. Farewell Idoya, Durate. May your lives be long and productive."

"Goodbye Lelani, and thank you."

She got to her feet and walked off into the jungle behind them, disappearing almost instantly.

Durate and Idoya turned as they sat on the outcropping and watched the jungle for a few minutes.

"Shall we head back Idoya?"

"Yes... but there is something I want to find first. It's a small bush with bright fruit on it. I have been told that the fruit makes you happy, I want to find a bush like that. It shouldn't be too far."

Durate smiled and mentally formed his new monster detection spell symbol in his mind again. "Ok let's go."

They both got to their feet and exchanged a kiss again, longer this time, before breaking eye contact and walking back into the jungle naked, their clothes lay in ruins under the Rock Berries.

*****

Durate and Idoya slipped through the foliage easily and silently, their pace slowed somewhat by what they had on their minds.

Idoya inhaled as she stepped over a fallen log. The rock berries arms felt horrible... but they did awaken something deep inside her, something she had felt towards Durate to a lesser extent when he had rescued her from the older bully.

"Idoya.."

It took a few moments for Idoya to realise Durate had whispered her name, she stopped and looked back, noticing Durate had stopped and was looking at her.

He seemed different somehow. Taller. More confident.

Raw confidence..

She stood there, looking at him, seemingly unable to turn away.

Only after a few moments she became aware they were both very naked. Yet neither could stop staring at the other.

"I want to find the bush with the bright fruit on it."

His words jerked her out of her reverie, blinking a few times.

"The bush? Why?"

"I heard it tastes unusual and you feel good after eating it."

Idoya smiled and walked back to Durate as he stood there. It was night time, but the moon was up. It was the middle of summer and a cloudless night ensured a wonderful walk amongst the jungle.

Gently she took his hand in her own and smiled to him. A moment later he returned it with enthusiasm. "Lead the way."

Hand in hand they walked through the jungle, dodging low hanging branches, annoying insects and the odd monster. One of which was observed through the foliage as a mass of tentacles in a mound of slime, but then it disappeared.

They both knew they were not too far from the village, easily within an hour's walk of it and there shouldn't be many unknown monsters around here. Idoya had been leading Durate with purpose towards a glade she had once found although she remembered little about it she knew it was at the base of several hills and quite sheltered.

Durate pushed the last branch aside as they both stepped into the clearing, immediately feeling short lush grass beneath their feet.

"We made it" breathed Idoya. "There could be a fruit bush here... wow this spot is nice Durate!" Idoya broke out into a wide smile as she looked around. The glade was surrounded by thick trees on all sides with the lush grass carpeting the whole area. Cutting through the centre of the glade was a small bubbling stream that on closer inspection was quite shallow but had crystal clear water flowing through it.

"Hmm I think I need a wash after that walk Idoya," exclaimed Durate. He wasted no time before gently dipping his toe in and then easing himself into the cool water. "It's not too cold!" Durate grinned at Idoya before shuddering against the cold water.

Idoya giggled then jumped into the water beside him and splashed him "Aww afraid of a little cold water Durate? Huh?" Durate laughed and began splashing her back. The splashing turned into a water fight which left both of them laughing and on their butts on the bottom of the stream bed as they both gave up the fight. As they gazed longingly at each other, they knew and felt the others desire but wanted to wait till trying the fruit of the mystery bush before doing anything.

"Well at least we are a bit cleaner now."

"Yes, lets dry off some and have a look for the bush"

They both stepped out and shook themselves off under the moonlight. Idoya stepped up to Durate and ran her hands over his muscular chest to brush the water away. He simply stood and watched her with a gentle smile on his lips before she finished, then both leant in for a soft slow kiss. Idoya slipped her hands around Durate's sides and up over his back, Durate caressed his fingers through her hair and over her cheeks before sliding a hand down her back and over her bottom.

Idoya moaned quietly into Durate's lips before she broke the kiss with a smirk.

"Come.. Let's get looking. You go that way and I'll go this way." Idoya said as she indicated behind Durate and herself.

He grinned back to her "Ok let's go."

They both walked away from each other to approach opposite sides of the glade then began searching through the underbrush.

Idoya couldn't keep the smile off her lips as she turned her back on Durate and walked over to her edge of the glade to start searching. She could feel his eyes linger on her body as she shook her butt more than usual for him. She was just as interested in finding this fruit bush and eat its fruit to see what it was like. And if it was just as special as was hoped, she knew this spot well enough to know how to return here. It was also a very pretty spot where they could both come to when they wanted to be alone.

As she reached the foliage of the edge of the glade she pushed aside a large smooth leaf that skidded over her side, causing her to shudder in surprised pleasure it brought.

"I am going to enjoy this night. A lot." She thought.

That kiss with Durate, as pleasant as it was and as much as she wished for nothing more than to continue it, she knew that finding this fruit bush was more important: Taste its fruit before she gave herself to him now and enjoy him forever more.

She ducked under a branch and looked, no bush here either. Stepping forward she peered down in the broken moonlight for her goal. She was patient and methodical despite the immense pleasure she knew she would soon feel.

As she kept looking she could see trails of past monsters and even the footprints of another person, although they were very old at least a few months would have been her guess. She pushed aside several leaves and stood in the middle of several trees and vines underfoot.

"I hope I find this bush soon, I don't know how long I can last with Durate so close.." She bit her lip before she felt a gentle caress on each of her thighs. Distracted for a moment she shivered in delight at its touch. A moment later she moaned out loud as two probing tentacle vines penetrated her two holes and quickly pushing their way deep inside her.

Idoya groaned deeply at the sudden intrusion, their forceful nature had her standing on her toes in a moment. A thick vine had penetrated her wet pussy, easily pushing its way deep inside her while a thinner, smoother vine had quickly penetrated her butt and seemed to go incredibly deep inside her.

"Oh gods.. what is that?" Idoya thought. She opened her eyes and looked down to see the vine fucking her with enthusiasm. As delightful and tempting as the sensation was, she had to save herself for Durate!

Idoya tensed her legs and arms and tried to pull away from the vines. As she started to resist however the vines started vibrating powerfully, causing her to cry out quickly in unexpected pleasure.

"Oh my... no! I only want Durate!" She tried again to get off the probing vines wish hammered her harder and deeper, but their position directly under her made it quite difficult to escape from since they held her upright.

"Urgh.. must get off... these things.." Idoya concentrated and managed to sink further down onto the two vines, groaning as the increased invasiveness of them both, before quickly jumping up and off them to land beside them and hopping out of the way.

"Ha! I did it!"

The vines, realising their prise was denied to them, quickly returned to the ground and searched for another potential mate slash victim to impregnate. Idoya stepped away from them quickly, mourning the loss of their sensation as it was a very pleasant distraction. She had seen some of these vines before. Not exactly a monster but still not something to be underestimated.

"If I hadn't gotten away they would have mated with me again and again and coil all over me and keep me trapped there for days!"

Durate tried to keep his mind on what was in front of him but the whole day, the encounter with the rock berries and especially the long kiss with Idoya was something not easy to put to the back of one's mind.

Each leaf pushed away saw Idoya's body in a different pose in his imagination. Each log stepped over the sound of her soft voice in his ear. He was determined to find this so called fruit bush and see what it could offer him and Idoya. If it could make their first time together, then he would be very happy.

He continued searching, going through the same area several times as he tried to concentrate and not get distracted, but each lush leaf brushing him, each tangle of thin vines threatening to tie him up as he had to walk through them kept dogging his search.

After several minutes of searching though, his frustration showed no signs of abating. He stood up and looked around slowly, not seeing any signs of his goal. He felt something brush his thigh and as he looked down he was a slow moving tentacle attempting to grab him.

"Urgh.. not now damn it!" He stepped away from it only to feel another tentacle slide between his thighs and up his front as it reached for his penis. Fortunately he still had a mind clear enough to act on instinct and dodge away from that one as well. He darted through several more thick tentacles before realising he was out of any danger they posed. With a sigh he returned to looking through the bushes.

Durate scanned around the bushes; all of it appeared to be quite thick and nearly impenetrable. Various plants of different species ensured a solid barrier between the clearing and the jungle. Over in the distance he could see Idoya quickly escape from some more probing tentacles on the floor, making him smile a little. Still, they were here for a bush with some fruit on it, not tentacles.

Durate sat down on the ground and bought his hands to his head and concentrated. I should renew the thought sharing spell. He concentrated and called forth the symbol in his mind, then slowly the symbol was formed to perfection.

Idoya's thoughts.

Durate smiled as he opened his eyes and saw Idoya stop suddenly and turn to face him then waved.

Any luck?

No. I am sure it is here though.

Let me try another spell.

Durate again closed his eyes and remembered another spell, a path finding spell symbol that he had used several times before to find his way home. It was a magical spell that showed a path to whatever the user was wishing to go. The symbol came forth, dancing like flying embers through his mind till they formed a line. Then they formed a circle and flared brighter and brighter.

Durate opened his eyes and saw a faint red line on the ground before him, turning off to his right and away to the line of bushes and several tall trees just behind the barrier.

Idoya, I have found it!

I know, I am coming.

Durate got up and was joined by Idoya moments later.

"Can you see the path?"

"No I can't, but lead the way and I will follow."

Durate smiled wide as he turned to face her. "Well, here we go."

She returned his smile and gripped his hand tight. She held onto him tight and stayed quite close to his side as they walked through the clearing. The magically illuminated pathway Durate was following was a subtle red colour and led straight to a knot of bushes on the side of the clearing.

As they got closer and closer they could see the near impenetrability of the barrier but when they stopped before it they could see a small gap, the magical path marker led through it.