Monstroniverse: True Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready?"

"As always."

"I will go first and make sure the area is clear of monsters, ok?"

"OK."

Durate walked up to the bushes and slipped through the gap easily. Jostled by thick leaves on each side he continued for a few meters before coming to a small clearing about 5 meters wide, surrounded by more bushes and the trunks of two trees facing each other. Short soft grass was thick underfoot, blanketing all of the clearing.

Except for the small fruit bush in the middle.

Durate stared at it with wide eyes, barely hearing the rustling of the bushes behind him as Idoya pushed her way through the foliage and into the clearing behind him. Idoya gasped. This was it. She didn't know how rare this type of bush was but it was new to her and Durate. They had both seen a lot of the jungle together and experienced many new things recently, she was determined to try one more thing and eat this fruit.

She kept her eyes on the bush and walked around slowly, around past Durate as she knelt down before the bush. She moved to the opposite side of the bush and knelt down on the soft lush grass and leant forward on her hands and knees to deeply inhale the scent of the fruit. She closed her eyes and smiled and the strange but wondrously sweet odour that percolated her sinus.

"Wow.. that is incredible"

Durate had knelt down beside her naked form and leant forward to sniff the fruit and felt a shiver run through his body.

"Yes.. would you like to try first?"

Idoya nodded quickly and held her breath. Durate smiled as she leaned further forward and opened her mouth. Idoya looked closely through the bare branches of the small fruit bush as she enclosed a small fruit bulb in her mouth and began licking and sucking upon it. Idoya immediately felt a flare of sensation open within her mind as the taste of the fruit took immediate effect. Durate could only whimper as he sensed her mind open around the fruit as she continues to carefully suck and lick it, not wanting to damage or completely eat it.

The taste of the fruit worked its way quickly into her bloodstream, caressing her nerves as it moved towards her mind where it slowly spread and bonded with her neurons. Idoya moaned softly around the fruit, feeling the sensation flood her brain.

More.. must have more...

She closed her eyes and sucked harder, licking at the wonderfully tasting fruit, each moment igniting sparks in her mind in places she never knew.

"Ahhh!"

She quickly broke away from the fruit and with wobbly legs jumped up with a big dopey smile on her face.

"Your turn Durate!"

She giggled as Durate grinned and then he himself knelt down on his hands and knees and leaned forward to engulf the fruit in his mouth. The taste hit him immediately causing him to suck harder upon it.

How come I do not know of this fruit? It is so tasty!

Durate grunted as he swallowed the taste of the fruit where it quickly set to work in pacifying and subduing him in a most delightful manner. All thoughts of caution were slowly assuaged away to be slowly replaced with a sublime pleasure.

The desire to keep licking and drinking the fruit intensified. Durate was determined to get his fill of it. So focused was he that he did not noticed Idoya walk up behind him and caress his back and shoulders.

It was only when he realized he would not get any further increase in pleasure from the fruit that he stopped drinking its sweet flavour and instead seemed to bring all his senses to the forefront of his mind, the sensation of Idoya's hand caressing his skin became more and more acute causing him to release the fruit from his mouth so he could moan in pleasure.

Slowly they both stood back up and turned to face each other. With the narcotic of the fruit rushing through their blood and minds they wasted no time in gripping each other tightly and slamming their lips against each other in a hard and desperate kiss. Their hands snaked around the others back and ass, gripping tightly. Durate lifted Idoya up who immediately wrapped her strong legs tightly around his hips as she pressed herself hard against him.

Neither Durate or Idoya could even moan let alone desperately moan their longing for each other as they kissed harder. Durate's hands gripped Idoya's ass tight and was rewarded with a wonderfully tight squeeze by her thighs, his hard cock pressed almost painfully up against her pelvis and pussy. Already he could feel his cock drenched in her wetness. Her hard nipples poked sharply into his chest as her arms hugged him tightly.

Somehow Durate stayed upright and barely moved away from the fruit bush in the clearing as they furiously kissed. Neither of them heard a subtle rustle amongst the tree tops above their heads.

As Idoya squeezes her legs tight again, caressing her pussy up Idoya's length she angled her hips and moaned hard into his lips as she slid down his length and didn't stop until he was completely buried inside him. She knew if they continued they would be matched for life and wanted nothing else more as she began to ride him.

The rustling amongst the tree tops got louder.

Idoya managed to pull her lips back from the kiss against Durate's face as she slid up and down his length.

"I want you Durate. I have wanted you for so long!"

"Oh gods Idoya I want you too...!"

How she managed to continue talking she never knew. The words just came out her mouth.

"I am going to fuck you so hard and make you cum so deep inside me. Then when you are spent I am going to kiss you till I fuck you again until you cum inside me again. I am going to keep fucking you here in this jungle until you pass out under me. Then when you wake up I am going to fuck you again and again until you pass out. I am going to have your baby Durate. You will be my husband and father to our children, our many children.

Durate could only hang his mouth open as he heard his much loved partner talk this way as he took her. As she continued his will to resist her vanished completely and mentally broke under her verbal and sexual assault upon his very soul.

"Oh gods Idoya.. yes... yes fuck me as much as I fuck you! I want you! I want you so much!"

They both moaned hard and continued to fuck. So hungry and focused were they that they barely looked up when a shadow suddenly fell across them; two dark shapes were descending rapidly towards them!

Idoya managed a short scream before the darkness quickly enveloped her head and squeezed her tight. Durate, too stunned to move, didn't see a second blackness decent all around his head. A scream from his lips was quickly muffled. His hands remained locked around Idoya as he felt the slick cool blackness tighten around his head. The sensation felt like a firm cool smooth sack around him.

Idoya was too stunned to resist the monster around her head, her moans as she felt herself impaled on Durate came out in muffled squeaks as the smoothness around her snuggled her head and face tightly. Suddenly as she attempted to inhale she smelt something horrible and immediately felt her arms and legs start to relax. She attempted to call out for Durate but could not say anything at all. Her muscled continued to relax further as she felt the slick and smooth black sack slide down over her skin, over her neck and shoulders before pulling her arms away from Durate's shoulders as she was slowly swallowed.

She wanted to cry out as she felt her tender and very sensitive breasts pressed exquisitely against her smooth sack. She could do nothing as she felt herself slowly lifted up and off Idoya's wonderful cock. Her arms were being pressed to her sides as she felt the cool smooth black sack descend over her tummy and back, snuggling her tightly and completely.

As the slick sack descended over her ass it seemed to cup each cheek and massage them slowly. When it slid over her slick pussy and seemed to press itself firmly against her clit as it continued sliding down her she shuddered hard and knew she could do nothing to stop its wanton advances.

Even as she felt her legs slowly engulfed the monster continued to squeeze her butt cheeks and forced her pelvis forward, her clit constantly being rubbed and teased. The sack over her breasts continued to tease her hard nipples and her breasts became subject to a soft but firm and rhythmic squeezing. All thoughts of Idoya were forced from her mind as she mentally melted and yielded to the monsters wanton advances.

As she felt her feet slowly swallowed up into the sack the constant motion over her clit had pushed her inexorably towards a hard orgasm.

Oh fuckkkkk!!!!

Unable to stop herself she squirted a fluid all over the sack in front of her pussy as she came harder than she ever had in her life. She felt the sack around her shudder and squeeze her tight. Locked within the tight sleek sack and suspended off the ground she was unable to see anything at all. She could still feel though and could feel several tendrils begin sliding down behind her head between her and the sack.

Idoya barely felt them though as her body was continually squeezed and rubbed. Still completely relaxed within its grip she was bought to the edge of another orgasm and pushed over the edge even as the tendrils curled around her breasts and nipples to provide additional stimulation. She barely registered a thicker tendril snaking down her back to slide between her butt cheeks and thighs but certainly paid attention to it when it started to caress her pussy and clit.

Idoya mentally screamed in pleasure as she felt her clit suddenly engulfed by a hard suction, the tendril had opened into a small tentacle lined sucker that immediately sealed itself around her clit and began working on her.

Even though she had just orgasmed twice she was instantly forced into an overwhelming orgasm for a third time as her clit was excited like nothing she had ever felt before. The orgasm lasted a long time, the monster milking her orgasm for as long as possible while caressing her ass and squeezing her breasts and nipples within its tendrils.

Unable to do anything to stop it Idoya was forced to endure bliss for over a minute before the creature slowed and allowed her to relax. The undulations of the sack around her refused to stop though and her desire to be bought to such ecstasy again never went away.

The foul gas that had caused her limbs to slacken and relax never fully left her, the creature pumped a small amount into her lungs continuously to keep its prey pliant and unresisting. Again and again Idoya was forced into a monumental orgasm inside the creature for what felt like days, each orgasm always came after a short rest period. Her only outside stimulation was a soft bump unexpectedly against her side, front or back.

Durate... he must have been captured as well...

Such thoughts were wrenched away regularly as she was forced to orgasm once more. She was unable to stop it, and unwilling to stop it.

*****

Durate had found his vision immediately reduced to nothing at all as the slick and soft monster descended over his head. It tightened all around his head completely, but as he raised his hands off Idoya's gorgeous body to push the monster off him he smelt a strange gas. Unable to stop himself from breathing the gas entered his system and forced all his muscles to relax.

All that is except his cock.

Durate groaned in frustration as he felt his grip on the monsters bottom lip around him weaken then totally fail as his arms fell to his sides. As the sack started descending around him he felt Idoya slide off his cock causing him to groan in frustration. He felt the monster expand over his shoulders before rubbing it's disgusting slickness down his body unimpeded.

At least I can still breathe Durate thought. The creature seemed to want him alive as it kept pumping air to his head and allowed him to breath. The black sack kept a tight grip on his head though and progressively held his body in its tight grip as it swallowed him more and more. He could feel the animal coat his abs and back and squeeze him in a seemingly loving embrace; not too tight but tight enough to feel it all over his body at once.

His cock remained stubbornly hard, harder than he had ever felt it. He could barely twitch with sudden revulsion then as he felt the animal caress over the tip of his cock as it made its way down over his hips. A little more of its advance ensured his cock remained upright as the monster also captured it, pressing it up against his pelvis and bottom of his abs. He mentally groaned in frustration as the monster unwelcomely coated his ass and started kneading his cheeks. He didn't want to admit just how good the slick feeling running over his cock felt.

Not as good as inside Idoya, Monster...

As the sack flowed over his balls and sandwiched itself between his thighs as it swallowed him further, Durate still stubbornly refused to submit to the pleasurable advances the monster was putting on him. The sack seemed to have enveloped his cock completely now and he was sure not one inch of it was NOT moving. As much as he willed his cock to pay it no attention, his cock happily ignored him and remained taught and erect inside its own private prison.

The sack tightened around his thighs, then knees, lower legs and eventually feet and forced a subtle massage into all his muscles..

Ahhh... no monster... damn you...!

Unable to move a muscle in protest he was forced to endure a full body massage, itself seemed to be determined to punish its prey by slowly forcing him to accept its wonderful fate as food.

As a regular and rhythmic squeeze of his cock began, Durate let out his own regular and rhythmic moans into the sack. Only then did Durate feel several small and thin tentacles descend behind his head, slowly making their way between the slick surface of his body and the sack. Two tendrils snaked under his arms and tickled his chest before finding homes wrapped around his nipples, squeezing them in time with his cock masseuse.

Despite being effectively muffled and gagged within the sack, Durate's moans seemed to get a little louder.

One remaining tendril slithered its way further down his back to his waist before wrapping around him to his front.

Ahh Nooooo.....

Durate could do nothing as he felt the tip of the tendril open slowly as it approached the head of his cock, opening wider and wider before surrounding his head and began sinking down his shaft, encompassing his cock in a torturous pleasure.

The .. the tentacle ... is lined with its own tentacles??

Feeling the tentacle his the root of his shaft he was unable to do anything as it began sucking hard on his cock. Durate could feel the incredible pleasure forced into him by it to continue build more and more, seemingly sucking his cock closer to a massive orgasm with every slurp it took.

Durate tried to blank his mind to its incredible pleasure but it was a hopeless task as his cock was caressed by each and every miniature tentacle inside the torturous tube.

Caressed and sucked on with incredible skill, Durate was completely helpless to stop the creature from sucking an enormous orgasm from his body.

Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Durate struggled hard to move, to thrash about in the unrelenting grip of the monster as it sucking his sperm up greedily, denying him and his cock even a moment of respite as it extended his orgasm for as long as possible.

It was some time after he was spurting spent that he felt the tendril slow its stimulation of his cock to a dull ache. Only a moment later he felt another tendril decent over his head, this one slithered over his face before the tip of it slipped between his lips and teeth, then released a wonderfully sweet taste onto his tongue.

The fruit bush...

Again and as before, Durate felt his mind come alive like never before. His cock, having just started going limp for the first time in what felt like ages, sprang to attention quickly only for it to be subjugated by the tendril imprisoning it and forcing its own tentacles to inject unending pleasure along its length.

Durate lost track of time as again and again he was forced to an unprecedented orgasm within the depths of the monster. Each time he felt his will flagging he would be force fed another taste of the wonderfully sweet fruit bush he and Idoya had come to find, causing him to yet be forced to another orgasm.

Unable to feel the ground under him he could feel his trapped body occasionally gently bump into another. His telepathic link to Idoya somehow remained strong though. Unfortunately for both of them, they could only sense unending pleasure from the other, driving their own desires that much higher. Any thought Durate had to form another spell symbol in his mind to be free never got close to forming before it was brutally pushed aside in another crashing wave of pleasure.

As the plummeter vines feasted upon the two humans held deliciously within their grasp, forcing them again and again to orgasm and surrender their highly valued sexual energies to their hosts, they were both completely unaware of a silent green haired dryad as she entered the clearing.

Approaching the trapped humans Lelani smiled at their swinging forms held a few feet off the ground. She approached their vacuum sucked bodies so easily defined under the thin black membrane of the plummeter vine. She knew it was a very greedy creature and could keep its prey secured and in bliss for a very long time.

She reached up to caress each of their legs and began to speak, knowing her words could be heard by the captured Idoya and Durate.

"You both wanted to find what you sought and thanks to your overconfidence you have now found it. I wish you a long happy life together, such as it were. I am disappointed though. Of all the wondrous monsters to surrender yourselves to you chose such a primitive plant monster. How long will you both remain here? Days? Weeks? Years... will you even be released? That's up to both of you. Not before the Plummeter vines have had their fill that's for sure. What's more they both seem to be enjoying the others prey as well. These aren't the only monsters to do so."

Unable to do anything, both Idoya and Durate were again forced to yet another climax within their skin tight prison, completely helpless to the Plummeter Vines wanton desires.

Lelani slipped away into the bushes silently, a grin on her lips and left Durate and Idoya to their fate.