All Comments on 'Monstrous Ranch Ch. 02'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

So far absolutely loving this. I like the build up, the writing and grammar are on par, and the idea is both common and uncommon enough, but with your own twist, to make it a worthwhile read.

Only thing I don't like, and it's just a personal peeve, is that the chapters are, in my honest opinion, WAY too short.

But please, keep writing. I simply can not wait to see where this story goes. My imagination alone foretells a hundred different avenues, all equally amazing.

Keep it up.

~Berenost

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffalmost 7 years ago
Honestly...

I really don't know why I read this. I was wholly unimpressed with the previous.

I am, however, glad I did. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Okay first I would like to take the moment to say that I love monster girl stories. I'm glad to see a new one on the board. Second you made a smart choice to make this chapter 2 pages long. If you keep making chapters one or two pages long. People will instantly start losing interest. Because the story does not make very much progress like that. So my advice is make them at least three full pages long. That should keep the audience entertained and happy. Because you will be able to add so much more in each chapter you post. So I hope you will take my advice on that. I don't want to upset you. But it's an issue that I have seen with lots of different stories. Believe me I've been reading stories off this website for the past twelve years now.

voidgolemvoidgolemalmost 7 years ago
:D

Very nice once again. And so we see what's really going on. A fey prison, nice twist. Await the next chapter eagerly.

trtdtrtdalmost 7 years ago

I've been a fan of your work from the beginning but at this point I just had to sign up to properly, personally say how wonderful works you produce. Whenever I see a new story of yours, it's a highlight of my day. Not only are your imagination and choices of topic great, you know how to write flowing stories, with distinctive characters to empathise with, to like and to loathe, and plots that are captivating in their own right - and of course the sex scenes are great!

Along with manyeyedhydra, you are my favourite author on this site, and high on the list on any literature I enjoy. Hope you never stop, with the warmest of regards, your fan.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Feedback

To new readers I say, welcome! To old readers I say, thanks for sticking around!

Requests for longer chapters have been heard and will be heeded. :)

YshomatsuYshomatsualmost 7 years ago

I for one always give you 5 stars no matter how short a chapter is. Even though I'm like "NOOOooooo! It can't end already!!" I'm glad you have kept posting and for that reason alone I try not to hassle you. While I'd love longer chapters, I'm simply glad there are always more chapters coming. I started focusing on longer chapters with my writing and now it takes me quite a while between posts.

Now feedback for this story,

It's so SHORT!! hehe, jokes aside... This story is different than any of your others and so far I'm hooked and want to know more just like the main character. You have a talent that shows every time you create a new character, even if they only show up briefly. They're always interesting. I'm looking forward to new chapters in all of your unfinished story lines. Especially this one. So many places you can take this.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 6 years ago
Okay

Good story or not is nothing to with chapter length. A chapter should contain an idea, event or something that stands unique and has its own beginning, middle and end. My feeling is that this is the first one that did that.

This has nought to do with the storyline, only the way it is broken up.

IamreadingtomuchcrapIamreadingtomuchcrapabout 6 years ago
Ho is the mc?

Seny or jerrod? Jertod fucked anything that movrs. Senya is a wimp. He got the traits of a cuck

Timtom12Timtom12almost 6 years ago
Great start, happy it's finally moving

However, I thought Jerrod was just a recent hire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Still trying to figure this story out

Joey3155Joey3155about 3 years ago

Yeeeeeaaaaah!!! My mouth is watering! I like this series so far I love monster girls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES