Monstrous Ranch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And if he came, his hands would clench. And maybe—just maybe—the collar would come off in the excitement.

He tried to remind himself to care about that, but now her lips were touching his cock, so delicately, so slowly. He tried to take his hands off the collar, but her eyes were on him, smoldering with desire, with lust, with seduction. She had him. He needed her. He stared down at her, his mind melting into putty in her claws. He stared deep into her pretty eyes, totally helpless, knowing her tongue was mere moments away—

Then something moved behind her. Her eyes bugged out, suddenly caught off-guard, and his cock slipped from her opening lips. "Ooh!" she squeaked.

Senya's world, which had been reduced to just Valina, Senya, and the cock, expanded again, and he saw Jerrod kneeling behind the kneeling catgirl. The brawny stockman's arms had wrapped around her chest, pulling her breasts towards him. He grinned over her shoulder. "Watch this one," he grunted, and pushed forward.

Senya watched Jerrod impale the catgirl from behind, and suddenly, the catgirl's seductive facade dissolved in squeals of pleasure. She buckled over, but Jerrod held her beneath him, still kneeling, as he pulled back and drove into her again. She shook and moaned, but Jerrod did not let up.

Senya looked at his hands. The collar had slipped from them in his surprise. He watched the catgirl as Jerrod drilled back and forth, pounding into her without mercy. She squealed and screamed and moaned as multiple orgasms flashed across her face, her ears flattening to the sides of her head. The bell was ringing loudly now with every thrust.

"Apologies for the display," he heard Bobbin say. The hob stood leaning against the doorway, a strange smile on her face. "The cat's misbehavior is best corrected through... breeding. She can be quite tricksome."

Flushing bright red at last, Senya recovered some of his modesty and moved to put his cock back beneath his trousers, but Bobbin only shook her head. She kicked off the wall and walked over, taking him by the hand. "Come on," she said, tilting her head. "They'll be at it for a while."

Senya followed uncertainly after, leaving his cock hanging out. He spared one glance over his shoulder at Valina. She was beaming eat-to-ear now, showing very sharp canines. The look on her face was beatific—as though she'd ascended to the heavens. Jerrod let out a loud moan as he came, but he showed no signs of letting up.

The catgirl's eyes opened to a slight squint, and she turned and smiled at Senya. She winked at him and pursed her lips. Then Jerrod pounded into her again, and the expression was lost again to her screams.

Senya followed Bobbin outside. Surely, now, it was time for an explanation.

They walked in silence. The air was warm and slightly humid, but Senya's mouth was dust-dry.

"You've heard we keep livestock," Bobbin said.

Her voice was even, but now that Senya looked at her closer, he could tell she was still a little bit winded. Her cheeks were flushed, and she kept licking her lips in a way that suggested she was worried they weren't totally clean.

"Yes," he said, feeling out the conversation like an adventurer feeling for pressure plates. "Did Jerrod... was that..."

He trailed off.

Bobbin glanced back at him. "You're trying to find a delicate way to ask if I'm being raped, aren't you?"

Senya almost backpedaled at the bluntness, but he managed to give a shrugging nod.

"The answer is no."

"Oh." This answer was simpler than Senya had expected. He frowned. "Really?"

Bobbin turned to Senya and smiled. "It is the greatest pleasure of a house fey like myself to serve the masters of the house. Your uncle's orders were that I obey any man in his employ as long as it not endanger the fate of the ranch." She thumbed back inside. "If I'd known that Valina was there, rest assured, I wouldn't have left you alone. She's a dangerous one."

"So you're compelled by my uncle?" Senya shifted slightly. "Because, um, that's still..."

"It's more complicated than that." Bobbin smirked. "Fey always are. It is a house fey's pleasure to serve their masters and mistresses. We choose to serve because there is no greater purpose in life for us. Now, I could always change houses, if I felt abused." She shrugged. "But Jerrod is a handsome specimen, and, well, I was sort of horny. No, I consented to everything. Do not worry about that."

Senya wasn't sure he liked the emphasis on 'that'. As though there were things to worry about—just not the treatment of the hob.

They walked down the path a little while, back towards the gates. But they were walking slower now. It was a relaxed stroll. Bobbin seemed interested in taking her time with this explanation.

"So who is Valina?" he asked.

"The cat takes care of pests," Bobbin said, chewing on her inner cheek. "Hostile fey, bandits, natives... she's good at remaining unseen, and she's a deadly warrior. She's also the most stubborn of our prisoners, barring perhaps one." She turned to Senya, eyes narrowing to slits. Her tone was suddenly very serious. "You want to know the business of this ranch. The Ambrosia Ranch exists to manage evil fey. Fey that have alienated even their own kind. Criminals. It is forbidden for fey to kill one another—we even have a word for it, though I must confess it eludes me now. A human could do it, but your distant ancestor had other ideas. They needed a jail. And for a bit of scale here, the Ranch was founded with the capture of a nymph who had begun to... torment children."

Senya swallowed.

"But the Ranch is also a business," Bobbin went on. "The fey we capture are used, each in their own abilities, to help keep the Ranch running." She grinned. "You'd be surprised what a talent some of these bitches have for capitalism, when they're directed right."

"So, what?" Senya said, trying to keep the anger and fear from his voice. What the fuck had he gotten himself into? "They're sex slaves?"

"Mm." Bobbin arched one bushy eyebrow. "So binary. Always gotta be all one way or the other. No. Yes. We don't keep them for sex—they each have a purpose that produces something. That milk you drank, for instance. It came from this ranch."

"But you do... sleep with them."

Bobbin laughed. "Most of the time, they want it. They're fey, Sen—"

"Most."

Bobbin cut off abruptly with his interruption. A long silence hung between them.

The silence went on to a point that Senya began to wonder if he was about to die.

"Okay," Bobbin said quietly. "First, you already agreed to help us with this."

"I—"

"If you don't agree," she went on, raising her voice slightly, "the magics holding this ranch together—magics tied to that Will—will break down, and half the fey on this ranch will break free. They're already barely holding together, with the limbo we're in right now. So you'd better start thinking about priorities here, Master, because people can get hurt here."

"But—"

"Second," the hob snapped, rolling her eyes, "you are the Master. If you make a command, it will be followed. Senya." Senya was jarred by her second use of his name that day. She fixed him with a sincere look. "You knew your uncle well?"

"Better than I'd have liked," he said.

"He did a lot to improve how this Ranch ran," she said slowly, "but you knew him enough, I'm guessing, to know how he wanted to run things. These were his whores. That's how I've gotten used to treating them. But if you want to say that Jerrod can't fuck anyone who doesn't wanna fuck, I will cut his throat the next time he tries."

The silence that hung now wasn't heavy. It was sharp. Senya studied Bobbin, and knew that she was not lying.

"You don't have to... if you ever don't feel like having sex with him, I command you not to." Senya parsed his words with care. "I mean, you can choose. Any orders my uncle gave about that no longer apply."

Bobbin slowly smiled, again showing those sharp teeth. "Very well, Master. Your will is my command." She stuck her arm out, hooking it within the crook of his elbow before he could react. "C'mon. I've gotta show you around the Ranch. We'll talk more later."

TO BE CONTINUED...

~~~~ ~~~~

Thanks for reading! I thought I'd put up one more Monstrous Ranch chapter to make up for the shortness of the last two. Next week I'll post a chapter of Wicked Amusement, in which Larya gets a little carried away with her catgirl friend and Alrek gets a little caught up with a certain elven prostitute. Stay tuned!

12