All Comments on 'Monstrous Ranch Ch. 06'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

As always, feedback is SUPER welcome. Also, I have a Patreon now! Tons of exclusive content available—plus, you get to help me keep producing these sorts of stories weekly—for less than $5 a month! www.patreon.com/gigglinggoblin

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another fantastic story

Good to see Senya trying to resist. Even better to watch him fail. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
100% on the Cowgirl's Side

She's hot, and Bobbin is kind of annoying, to be honest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's just as I first said.

He will become all the monster girls little pet bitch. Is what I said in the first chapter. Then low and behold he became the little pet bitch. So I'm going to give you a 2 and half star. So thanks for making a story that was a dead give away from the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I can't wait to hear how Senya gets out of this! And, far more importantly, exactly how Bobbin's gonna save his ass this time. By now, I'm half convinced that Senya's gonna take his time getting control over the ranch, only for it to be found out that Bobbin here's the /real/ enemy.

Never could trust those hobs. They're just too indispensible.

(Also, I hope we see more of the Scarecrows!!!! Their designs are absolutely fantastic, and I really, really. *really* liked the dynamic of those three messing around.)

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 6 years agoAuthor

To the anon who's mad that a femdom story turned out to have a lot of femdom in it, gee, I'm really sorry. I'm sorry to disappoint you, and I'm sorry that the very notion of a guy being the sub offends you so much. I hope you find a version of masculinity more to your liking elsewhere. :P

(As for the Bobbin hate from the other Anon, hey, fair enough. She is a bit of a cockblocker, isn't she? ;P)

tied26tied26over 6 years ago
Great!

I love your stories, and am very excited to see how Senya gets out of this one-or (I must admit I'm halfway hoping) she doesn't make it out of this, or that Bobbin gets some girl in a juicy chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anom

I disagree with everyone, Bobbin is bay and cow girl is bitch, bet senya is gonna get himself out and have to save bobbin. At least I hope that happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The best.

This is hands-down the best hypno story I've read. PLEASE make more chapters. Also a full lemon with the sheep would be great, I love them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sigh.

Huh.ya know I read this on mcstories and I thought maybe this time this weak ass would finally grow some balls.and instead he's still everybody's bitch.im gonna pass on the rest of the story.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 6 years ago
Stopping here

Ok, so Ive had enough. Being in the dark about it all, the fails every time, can't even get any straight answers from those who supposedly work for him.

Enough of this crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

He has absolutely no balls. I really want to jerk off, as everything else about this is incredibly hot, but this pathetic little bastard keeps pissing me off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How

How is our hero so dam... not smart? He was told outright 'that milk came from the ranch' and didn't put it together that the cow lady was the producer of /said milk/??

Like.... how????? Great story, WONDERFUL story... I just hope he gets a few shades brighter eventually

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimalmost 6 years ago
Just no

Others like it and it's very well written. But quite honestly it's boring. It's the same thing over and over again with very little variation apart from the shape of the protagonists. You built this wonderful world just for that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Done.

Nope out. I am now a combination of bored and enraged. Everything has mind control powers. He’s a god damned pansy with no will power, self control, or intelligence. Bobbin is a manipulative cunt whose more a hazard then a help. All the monsters girls are things I only desire to enact brutal violence upon.

For a story so well written this has just been a big disappointment, especially since I normally find femdom super sexy and monster girls doubly so. Yet somehow this whole thing has only pissed me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So much crying about main character being dominated. So what if not Every MC is Stubborn n Strongwilled enough to fight off the ladies. Not like the whiners would fare better ;p

Fenris420Fenris4203 months ago

If I think a story is good, I leave a comment; if it isn't, I don't. So here's my comment... I really like how different the MC is in this story and the unique take on the 'ladies'. They're sexy (obviously) but also dangerous which makes the story thrilling. There's also the question whether Senya can survive his inheritance and master the 'prisoners' in his care. Along with a few dozen more questions. As this is my first read through, I'm left on the edge of my seat as to the outcome (or is that out-cum?) and Senya's ultimate fate.5/5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES