Monstrous Ranch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" She looked startled. "What has my baby found?"

He dipped the ladle in the pail, grinning broadly at her. "Nice try," he said, chuckling. "No wonder Bobbi's scared of you. You're good."

"Mm-hm." She looked a bit disappointed as he raised the ladle up. "Clever boy."

Senya hesitated, as he tipped the ladle up to drink its contents. Was that a little smile playing across her full lips? A twinkle in her eye?

But then the milk was pouring into his mouth, and he didn't care. He heard himself moan, though he didn't mean to. It was so sweet, so spicy, so... so wholesome. He felt every bone in his body relaxing as he guzzled down gulp after gulp of this delicious ambrosia.

"Tastes good?" the holstaur asked sweetly.

"Mmahuh!" He was already ladling another helping. Couldn't stop to talk.

She giggled. "Poor baby," she sang. "You were so thirsty." Her hand started to creep closer to his cock.

"Mm..."

"Drink up, now." Her expression seemed vaguely mocking. Senya wanted to wonder about that, but not as much as he wanted to mindlessly drink this down. It tasted so good. So sweet. So spicy. So...

Familiar.

His eyes widened. Nun. The tavern. The milk! This was the milk!

Consciousness surged back to him just as her little finger was beginning to run over his cock. He frantically spat the contents out, leaping to his feet. He rushed out, leaving the holstaur behind—

"Wait, baby," the holstaur called, moaning. "You forgot the milk pail!"

Oh.

He swallowed, feeling the rest of the smooth, creamy drink wash down his throat. His mind was entering a strange haze. No sense in leaving the pail milk behind. Not when it tasted so good.

"Come back, baby," she sang. "Come get your milk from me!"

He found himself turning around. His foot moved ahead of him, dragging him back. No, he thought desperately.No, no, no!

He made his way back into the stall. She was still lying there, a small, smug smile playing across her lips. He looked at her, swallowed, and reached down for the pail. His whole head was buzzing, but in a nice way. Need to resist. Need to... need to...

"Silly boy," she whispered. "So regretful."

"Forgetful," he corrected automatically.

She smirked. "Ooh. So you don't regret anything that just happened?"

He blinked. He found that he was staring eye-to-eye with her breasts again. He quickly straightened. He was feeling dizzy.

"You didn't finish milking me," she said coyly.

"N-no." He took a step back. Her breasts were oozing, and the whole stall was sick with the smell of the holstaur's milk. Her eyes followed him, boring into him, reducing his will to putty. "I n-need to go."

"But baby..." She leaned back in the chair, moaning softly, "I still need you!"

Senya's grip on the pail handle clenched. He needed to finish milking. But... but she was... "If I don't leave, you're gonna... gonna hypnotize me again."

She looked up at him, eyebrows raised. "Hypnotize you?"

"Like you did just now!" he snapped. "You... you made me horny! Made me unable to resist." He leaned against the stall wall for balance. "Made me... thirsty..." He licked his dry lips. "Dizzy..."

"Aw. Silly boy. I didn't hypnotize you." She giggled. "You were just thirsty, that's all!"

"No, I wasn't!"

"Oh?" She arched an eyebrow. "Are you thirsty now?"

He swallowed, or tried to. His head felt like cotton had been stuffed into it. Not since the fleece sprites had he felt so utterly tired. But he wasn't tired physically. His mind was tired. "Y-yes," he heard himself confess.

"Well, then, silly, you must have been thirsty then!" She shook her head at him ruefully. "Honestly, sometimes I must explain the simplest things to you."

"No, I—"

"Come closer, sweet boy."

Senya moved closer. "I didn't drink because I was thirsty," he repeated. "You made me! With... with... mind control!"

"Oh?" Her voice was thick and sultry, like freshly-churned butter. "And how did I do that, little one?"

"Well, I..." Every time he tried to form cogent words, her breasts seem to heave. They were dripping. "I, um..."

"You seem confused," she cooed, tracing a finger over her perky left nipple—even with her wrists bound, her breasts were big enough to reach. "Just look at me... closely... and tell me what happened exactly."

"I..." He found his eyes kept drifting back to her flushed chest. "I looked at your breasts, and I... I smelled how g-good it was." Senya swallowed. "A-and I felt really thirsty. And you... you told me..."

"Told you what?" she whispered.

"To drink," he whispered. Her breasts jiggled in front of him, still oozing with the sweet-smelling cream.

His mouth was dry.

"Master, would you like to suckle me?" she asked sweetly. "Just a sip. Just a little suck. Wouldn't that be nice? You know how good I taste. You know you'll feel soooo much better."

Senya wet his lips. "I shouldn't..." he mumbled. He mustn't. If he drank from her milk, she'd make him a horny fucktoy. She'd fill him with it, poison his mind, make him do whatever she said. He'd let Bobbin and Jerrod down.

"Oh, but I think you should, baby. And my baby does what I say." He felt her hand caressing his knee. "Sit on my lap, sweet boy."

He could do that. That wasn't drinking at her milk. He sat down.

"May I touch you, baby?"

"Uh..." He tried to think about this.

"You're already sitting on my lap," she pointed out. "I'm already touching you a little."

He didn't see anything wrong with that logic, so he smiled and nodded. He felt her hand crawl onto his knee, rub over his thigh, and reach his cock. Her fingers wrapped around his shaft and started to... to squeeze. Squeeze and stroke.

Almost like she was milking him."

Senya moaned, eyelids fluttering, as she pumped him. "I... I..."

"You're so thirsty," she whispered.

"Yes," he whimpered.

"May I let you suckle at me, baby?"

The question almost seemed absurd. He did what she told him. "Y-yes," he whispered.

"Do you want to?"

Senya hesitated. He felt so confused. The pleasure at his groin was distracting him, as was the pleasure of her sheer proximity. She smelled so good. He leaned into her, and felt her lips just barely brush his neck, little feathery strokes. "You want to, my little pet," she cooed in his ear.

Oh. Okay.

"Yes." And he started to lean towards her breast—

"Now, now, little mortal." She laughed. "Ask permission."

Her whispers echoed endlessly in his emptying head. The heady smell of her sweet, mind-numbingly good milk was filling his lungs. He could barely breathe, but he had to breathe, had to breathe as much of that delicious scent as possible. His head spun.

"Um... may I suckle you?"

"Look me in the eyes."

It was almost impossible to tear his eyes away from her breasts, but he managed to obey. Her eyes sparkled. He stared deep into her soft hazel eyes. There was smugness there, and triumph, and pure delight. His mind was melting beneath that stare.

"May I please suckle you?" he whimpered.

She giggled. "You may."

He felt deep peace fill him as he leaned down and locked his lips onto her nipple. He started to suck as she pumped his cock. Sweet pleasure filled his mouth, filled his member. He heard and felt her moaning, wriggling, crying out. He swallowed every drop.

"Y-you know," she whispered in his ear, as he sucked, as he drowned himself in her pleasure, "I never did give you my name, sweet boy."

He moaned against her. What? What was her name?

"I'll tell you what Bobbin used to call me," the holstaur cooed sweetly, stroking his hair. He felt her fingers speed up on his cock, and he started to mindlessly thrust, eager for the approaching climax.

Pleasure was drowning his mind, his soul, and he was lost. He was so happy. So pliant and good and willing. It felt so perfect to just lie here in her breasts and drink from her hypnotic boobies. And his cock was starting to throb, starting to release—

"You will call me," the holstaur whispered, "'Mommy'. Come for Mommy, now."

And he screamed into her breast as he came, as he came into her soft hand, as he filled himself with milk and drowned himself in submission. This was his purpose. This was his reason to be.

Mommy changed position, though she let him keep drinking. Now he was the one sitting in the chair. Suddenly, he felt his cock entering her pussy, and he whined. "Good boy," she gasped, sinking down onto him. He realized she was free, now. Free to use him at her leisure. The chair's straps had... broken somehow? It didn't matter. She was free to own him, and that was all he wanted. He pounded into her. "Let Mommy milk you, now. Mmm..."

Senya couldn't believe he was already about to cum again. It felt like the orgasm had never ended, and hear came a second. He moaned loudly, dribbling out milk all over himself.

Mommy giggled. "Messy boy! Lick it up, now."

And he was all-too-eager to oblige. He licked every drop of milk from her perfect breast, from her shoulder. And then she grabbed his chin, and he stared into her eyes, and she kissed him, kissed him as he approached climax—

"Let him go, cowgirl."

Senya didn't even look over at the familiar voice. He couldn't. Mommy wanted to kiss him. But he did let out a startled, "Mm?"

The holstaur broke off the kiss and smiled at him. "Back to drinking," she cooed. "Drink up for Mommy." He willingly obliged, immersing himself in her milk. His cock was throbbing, desperate, thrusting up into her—

"I said let him go, holstaur."

"Aw, c'mon. No hug for your old girlfriend? Won't even call me by my name?"

"We are not girlfriends and that is not your true name."

"Hee... You didn't always think so, baby. Why, I remember when you would scream it to me."

"It's not your name, and I am commanding you—"

"Oh, Bobbi... just because you were dumb enough to give up yours doesn't mean you get to use mine." Mommy laughed. "Anyways, I'm not letting my dear boy go. He makes such a sweet pet! Have you slept with him yet?"

Senya heard a crackling of something that was not quite electricity. He felt Mommy stiffen beneath him. He opened one eye, still suckling. "Mm?"

Bobbin was immersed in silver and gold light. She glared straight ahead at Mommy, who was looking back over her shoulder to watch the hob as she continued to bounce atop him. Bobbin raised one finger to point straight at Senya's mistress. "Let him go, hucow. That is an order."

Mommy's smile was terrifying. "Oh, my sweet baby Bobbi, you haven't had the strength to give an order in your whole life! Here's one for you: Make me."

TO BE CONTINUED...