Monstrous Ranch Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She could be yours," Lata teased in his ear. "You would be ours, but she would be yours."

"I..." His head was so foggy. "Can't think..."

"No," she agreed with a giggle. "Because it feels too good to think, sweetie! Imagine how good it'll feel when you let me get your cock allll honeyed up."

"Bobbin... Bobbin wants..."

"Who cares what Bobbin wants?" She nibbled his ear, making him whimper softly. "She can get a new stockman! We'll make you feel soooo good." She rubbed her thigh against his leg, and he felt her tingly juices trail and drip down his leg.

"Mm..." His cock was hard, already eager for another penetration. It sounded nice indeed.

"There's just one thing we need to do first!" she said, her voice as sweet and thick as caramel. "Take off that silly amulet for me, babe."

Jerrod reached up, barely even thinking, and took the clasp.

He hesitated.

He looked down at Seven, who had begun dedicatedly licking away all the stray cum from his cock. Her tongue sent little jolts of pleasure firing through his whole body with every lick.

He looked at the new Master, now facefirst in Lala's cunt, moaning and drinking as she screamed and taunted him, degraded him. She looked down at Senya with such triumph. He knew Lata had to be looking at him that way right now. Triumph. He was her triumph.

It was like he was moving through molasses. He turned to Lata, hands on the clasp, entire body trembling with need. She beamed at him, nodding encouragingly. Good boy, those eyes whispered, so full of delight and... triumph. Her lips turned upward in a smirk. You're my toy now!

This amulet stood between him and perfect pleasure, perfect submission. Her lips were made to suck—he knew how good it would feel to give in, but somehow knew it would be even better when she went down on him. When she claimed his cock within those pillowy, cocksucking lips.

And then he would be hers.

He reached down, eyes dreamy and distant, and grasped her hips. She blinked, eyelashes fluttering. Her lips parted in slight surprise.

In one, swift motion, he picked her up and impaled her on his shaft.

Her eyes widened. "Oh!' she screamed. "F-fuck!"

Growling, he turned back, still holding her up by her wide hips, and steered her toward the bed. Lata could do nothing but bubble and squeal, so patient had she been, so pent-up was her lust.

Lala was still clutching Senya's head between her legs when she looked up in surprise. "Lata, honey," she said in surprise and annoyance, "can't m-my silly slut even—"

Jerrod pushed Lata onto the bed and crashed down into her, shoving Lala off of Senya in the process. His arm stretched out, holding Lala down momentarily as he rose up and drilled back down into Lata. She squealed again, louder. His cock throbbed, already ready to disgorge its payload.

As Lala started to struggle, he quickly moved his hand over—and beckoned. "S-Seven!" he gasped. "Lickytimes!"

Lala's eyes widened, and she shoved his arm away. "Oh, no you—"

"Ooh, yes!" Seven bounded onto the bed. The scarecrow was totally naked now, exposing her ridiculously petite build and abnormally large, flawless breasts. Her eyes were wide as she tackled the prone Lala. Lala struggled, but Seven held her down easily, almost casually. She took a moment to coo over her prize, studying the pussy, studying Lala's beautiful golden eyes... then flipped around, so her thighs were wrapped around Lala's head, and descended on Lala's dripping pussy.

"N—oh!" Lala started to squirm, but Seven was a generous lover. Jerrod couldn't tell if her squirms were struggles to escape or simple pleasured wriggling—and it didn't matter, because her fey instincts were already kicking in, guiding her to lick. "Oh, mmf! Mmf! Mmmm..."

As the scarecrow and Thriae cried out in unison, Jerrod rammed down, rose up, and down again. He seized Lata's breasts roughly, gasping for breath. "You like that?" he moaned. "Th-this enough for you?"

"Yes!" Lata whimpered, writhing in his grasp. "Th-this'll do!"

She tried to reach up, tried to kiss him, but he wouldn't let her. Not this time. He just drilled into her, desperate to fill her, to overwhelm her, to... satisfy her. His mind was emptying again. Only one singular urge remained. He gazed into her shimmering, almost tearful golden eyes, and was lost.

And as she came around him, and he came into her, his mind went blank with pleasure.

And as she was filled, he was emptied.

~~~~

"Really, you're both very lucky you still have brains at all."

Bobbin swayed her hips slightly as she walked over to where Senya lay on... his bed.

No, not his bed. Senya blinked blearily as reality came trickling back to him. He did not know this bed. His puppies weren't here. It felt... wrong waking up without them. Like he was breaking the rules. Abandoning them. He looked around, immediately on-edge.

He was in a bed, alright—a fancy king-sized bed, in fact. Bobbin's pert ass was planted on the bedpost. They were in... some sort of cellar, it looked like, with rough stone walls, a ceiling of high-quality hardwood, a ladder in the corner leading up to a trapdoor, and a pretty green stained glass window that filtered all the light in the room to a greenish hue. In this light, with her green eyes glittering, Bobbin looked more fey than ever before. She was dressed very simply—white underwear and a white bra, revealing fluffy-looking tufts of blonde fur around her breasts. And she just sat there and watched him.

The house fey stroked a sideburn thoughtfully. "How do you feel, Master?"

"How do I feel?" Senya sat up, frowning at her. "I feel like... like I just slept for eight hours." He shrugged, despite his lingering unease at his puppyless state. "I feel fine, I guess."

"Mm. Not quite." Bobbin smirked. "Only two."

"What... what happened?" He rubbed his forehead. This wasn't morning. Something was off. What was he forgetting? He remembered watching the beembos, taking tea with Lala and Lata, and then... oh.

"How much do you remember?"

"I... I remember meeting the Thriae. Lala and Lata."

"Ah, they got you to come up with that nickname, too, then." Bobbin chuckled, hopping off the bedpost. "They like to make their lovers think those nicknames were made up by them, but in truth, it's what they go by with everyone. Fake intimacy. They're good at faking intimacy."

"W-what?" Senya clutched his head. He remembered drinking. They'd tricked him—no hypnosis, just... just sleight of hand. While he'd been staring at Lala's fucking boobs. Stupid.

"How do you feel, Master?" Bobbin raised an eyebrow. "Hungry?"

"I..." Senya licked his lips. The moment he tried to think about eating, the distant memory of mead filled his mind. He licked his lips again, still tasting some of the residue. Molten gold. Spicy, sweet, gooey. Melting on the tongue like butter... drowning in it... licking it off a pussy, suckling it from a nipple, kissing Lata, begging to immerse his cock in it...

"I thought so." Bobbin pursed her lips. "Stop stroking yourself, Master."

Senya gave a start. He hadn't realized he'd even started masturbating beneath the quilt. The lust had risen to the forefront of his mind and just as quickly consumed it in need. He licked his lips again. "H-hungry," he croaked. "Thirsty. But... but I, um..."

"Second stage addiction." Bobbin sighed. "I'd hoped to avoid this. I'd really hoped it was first stage."

"First... what?" Senya stared at her, his mind racing to recall what he knew about Thriae. "Wait. Honey addiction; I know this. First stage is wanting more honey. Second stage is... is full obedience, isn't it?"

"Not quite, but close." Bobbin walked over and sat down on the bed next to him. Senya felt himself harden slightly at her proximity—especially since she was barely dressed. Then, to his surprise, she put a hand on his shoulder and fixed him with a look that was... hard to place. "Many don't know this, but I am not many. There are four stages to mead addiction, not three. You are locked into the second: Subliminal submission. 'Subsub', the Thriae call it. Bitches."

He swallowed. Licked his lips again. "Can we... is there..."

"No, Master. No cure. I'm sure you know how it works, you're a clever boy." Bobbin rolled her eyes. "Rest assured, Jerrod and I will never leave you alone with them again. He was lucky to get away with only the first stage, which he already had, anyways. Dumbass." She squeezed his shoulder. "But until you get that amulet, frankly, I don't want you anywhere near their house. Which is why it's even more important you not think about the beembos."

"The—"

"Those six are vipers, Senya." Bobbin snorted. "It's how beembos work. They will poison your brain and make you long to return to them. And they are too close to the Thriae for my liking—geographically-speaking, I mean. So answer me honestly:" She leaned in, her voice lowering to a husky whisper. "Did you dream about them?"

Senya understood that this was important, so he tried very hard. He thought carefully. Sifted through shadows. Finally, he shook his head. "Sorry. I don't remember my dreams."

"Hm. Well, I'll see if I can't help mitigate some of this. Stay sensible about things." Bobbin seemed to be talking to herself. "No use in you having... bad memories about today. We'll have to make sure... make sure this day went well."

"What?"

Bobbin bit her lip. "Let me be clear, Master: This isn't your fault. Someone tried very hard to break you today, Master. A few more minutes, and you'd have been in the Third Stage."

"What would have happened then? To Ambrosia Ranch, I mean?"

Bobbin looked at him a moment, then took his hand and led him out of the bed and towards the ladder. "With a Master incapable of resisting his charges, we'd... well, you have no viable heirs, correct?"

"Um, that's right." He cracked a smile. "As far as I know."

"I know you're probably kidding, Master, but any such indiscretions would actually be really helpful to us. Are you sure?"

"No, I'm sure." Senya shook his head. "I've had a total of two sexual relationships with humans. One was with a guy, and the other... well, we were careful. Trust me. I don't have any kids." He paused. "Wait, if I did, would you have just..."

"If you were in Stage Three addiction?" Bobbin turned to look at him, her eyes suddenly impossibly old. She sucked in a deep breath through her sharp teeth. "We would do what needed to be done to save the Ranch. Master, this place is important. Your great-uncle saw that. So do you, I think."

Senya shifted uncomfortably beneath that stare.

Bobbin cleared her throat. "Anyways, what matters is you remain relatively free." She started climbing up the ladder, giving Senya a good view of her lithe physique as she ascended above him. He tried not to look, but he was still wound up. "And we need to get back to work."

As he climbed after her, carefully eying the ladder rungs, Senya coughed. "So... did someone set this up on purpose?"

"Oh, yes." Bobbin's voice was unsettlingly nonchalant as she pushed open the trapdoor "This was engineered, all of it. Even the Thriae were being played. A powerful magical field was in that cottage that targeted my spirit. I'm pretty resistant, obviously—" She pulled herself up and offered her hand to Senya to help him out as well. "But it made me just horny enough to get caught up looking for Sylvia. I never would have left you alone otherwise. I was just... well, you know how it can get. Lust makes sport of us all, be we fey, mortal or demon."

Senya climbed out on his own, ignoring Bobbin's hand, and found himself in a densely-packed area of green brush and bamboo. The sun was still out. He realized he could hear gasps and moans from nearby, and frowned.

"So who placed that... field?" he asked Bobbin.

Bobbin only smiled and beckoned, pushing some branches aside and gesturing for him to walk ahead of her.

Senya exited the area of brush and saw Jerrod. The brawny man was leaned over, arms wrapped around a nubile female form. Before Senya's eyes, Jerrod pounded in, pulled out with a grunt, and pounded in again. His virility was impressive, considering how fiercely he'd satisfied Lata earlier.

Senya somehow knew what he would see before he even looked around, but he stepped to the side to get a better look anyways.

Sure enough, it was Valina. The black-haired catgirl's ears were flattened against her hair, and her eyes were closed in flushed lust as she stood on all fours and took Jerrod's girth. She was mewling with pleasure—no, she was mewing, like a kitten. Senya stared, stunned.

But there was something else. Senya heard Jerrod muttering something under his breath, and strained his ears to hear.

"Don't come," he heard Jerrod whispering. "Don't come. Don't come. Don't you come!"

And Senya realized that Valina was not just mewling with pleasure. She was mewling with need, with denial, with torment. Somehow, she was being subjected to massive erotic sensation and not being allowed to cum, being kept at the very precipice.

Bobbin came up behind him gave his ass a little squeeze "It's okay to get hard from this, you know," she whispered in his ear. "She was a very bad girl." At these words, Senya saw Valina shudder slightly. So those triggers still applied, even now.

"This was her doing?" he whispered back. It felt strange to stare at Valina as she was 'punished', but he found he really couldn't take his eyes off her.

"Mm." Bobbin wrapped an arm around him, pulling him close. Her body was quite hot. Senya realized then that the hob was extremely turned on right now. "She's a pretty gifted mage. Illusions, sensory magic... It wasn't hard to leave a field, then seduce Sylvia away from the cottage. Especially since she's pretty fucking sexy, huh?"

"Uh, yeah." Senya swallowed. "So... are you gonna let her cum eventually, or..."

"Oh, yeah." Bobbin was practically moaning in his ear now. "That's the best way to reinforce the conditioning." She placed long, soft kisses on his neck. Senya realized with a flash of nervousness that he was being seduced. "We've been building her up for the last two hours. Poor Jerrod needed me to substitute for him every now and then—he does get tired, the poor dear—but don't worry. She's gonna come very soon. And when she does, she should go right back to being our obedient little Kitten!" She giggled. "You can play with herall you like then." She gave his neck several little licks. Kittenish licks. She made her voice very small. "Or maybe... we can share her?"

"Uh..." Senya was practically melting into Bobbin's arms. "M-maybe..."

Bobbin paused in her licks. "Maybe?"

Senya felt his face heating up. "I... I mean..."

Bobbin took his face in her hands—rough hands, but with a tenderness to their touches that surprised Senya—and had him turn to look into her bright green eyes. "You... aren't into this, are you?" She gestured to Valina. "Her getting punished, I mean. You aren't nearly as hard as you got watching the beembos."

Senya bit his lip, unsure how to respond. It was a deeply personal question, and Bobbin was being... well, deeply personal right now. Once again, he was getting the weird that this was not how employees normally treated their employees.. "I mean... it's hot, sure."

"Damn right it is," Bobbin purred. "Little slut." She stooped slightly, beaming up at him. "Don't you love that? The idea of your own personal whore?" She reached down, and he realized she was reaching down into her pants and stroking herself, right in front of him. Her voice turned husky. "You realize you could have me do anything, right?An-y-thing. And I want you to. You could make me your little pet slut. Make me your kitten. All you have to do is give the order."

Senya's heart was pounding. In the background, muted by the heartbeats, he could hear Valina's mews heightening, hear Jerrod's grunts and moans speeding up slightly. "I..."

Bobbin put her hands up in the air like paws, as if begging. Her voice was small and kittenish. "Please, Master? Please make your slutty house fey your slutty little pet? All you have to do is give the order." She moaned out the words. "Don't you want to give the orders? Make me drop to my knees? I can do so much for you, Master. I'm such a good slut for my Masters."

Senya was trembling. He stared down at her, practically kneeling him, her big, orange eyes half-lidded with arousal, her fingers toying beneath her panties, the slickness evident on her hands. Take me, her eyes whispered. Use me. "Um..."

Bobbin stared at him a long moment.

At long last, she sighed, straightening. "I thought so. You... you don't like controlling as much, do you?"

It took Senya a moment to realize he was running out of air, and then he let out the breath he'd been holding and took in another. He bit his lip. "N-not... not really, I guess? I mean..." He searched for the words. "I did, once. I mean, I used to not really care. But... lately, I guess. I've never..." Never been dominated like this, a small, sibilant voice whispered in his mind. Never had my mind stolen from me. Never been made to submit to creatures like this.

"You enjoy the submission." Bobbin pouted slightly. Valina's mews started to get higher-pitched behind them; Jerrod was building toward the finish, it seemed. "We've never had a Master like that. Your great-uncle loved to bend me over his knee and..." She shrugged. "Well, you don't want the details."

Senya gave a nervous laugh. Her arm was still around him. He was still very close to her hot body. He could still smell her arousal. "Right."

"Mind you, it's not all bad." Bobbin gave a fierce grin. "I'm good either way, you see. And..." She reached down and ran her fingers over his cock—possessively, this time, teasing his sensitive head. He flinched reflexively. "... There might be some benefits to a Master who likes to... kneel."

Senya felt himself sinking into the grass. He stared up at Bobbin, who smiled kindly down at him. "Not to fret, Master." She winked. "I'm just helping... relieve some tension. All I want is to make you happy."

She slowly pulled down her panties. Senya leaned in unthinkingly, inhaling her musky scent. "So I can indulge you a little," she panted. Gods, she was wet. "We'll see... see if we can make this work. Lick, boy."

Senya leaned in and started to lick. As he did, she started to gasp. "Good boy. G-good boy! Good boy!"

He licked mindlessly, whimpering at the praise. She tasted good—bitter and spicy, almost like hazelnuts. His mind was abuzz with strange tingles, and gods, it felt so good to be a—

"G-good little toy!" Bobbin cried. She bucked against his tongue as he lapped over her clit. "Oh, fuck!" She clutched his head, moaning louder. "Fuck! Mm! Oh! Yes! Yes!

Nearby, he heard Valina starting to scream, losing the capacity even to mew as Jerrod fucked her past her breaking point. And then, suddenly, Bobbin issued a single command:

"Cum."

Ungodly pleasure swept through his whole mind, washing it clean like ocean tides. Nearby, Valina's squeals added to his own as she, too, hit a climax like no other, a climax to shatter minds. And all he could see was Bobbin, gorgeous, wonderful Bobbin, smiling down at him. "Forget," she cooed. "Forget and sleep for me, baby. Forget it all..."

"Sure that's necessary?" he heard Jerrod grunt.

"Mmm... yes. For now." Bobbin stooped to eye level, smiling at Senya. Her fingers found his cock and began to stroke him, stoking the fires of his lust, scattering any resistance he might have managed. His head spun as his mind sank into her pretty green eyes. "For now, Senya, you must forget what happened here, what happened on the hill. Sleep, Senya. Sleep for Bobbin." As she stroked him, she leaned on for one final kiss. "Let me wipe it all away," she whispered.