Monstrous Ranch Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~

Valina the catgirl watched from nearby as Master's mind was wiped clean of errant thought. Despite her state, lying in the grass, panting for breath from a mind-ending orgasm, she gave a weak smile. "Nn."

The breeding had stripped away much of her will to fight once more. She felt the triggers working, telling her to be calm, be happy, be Kitten once more. The collar made her head tingle with blissful dreams, and knew it would soon lull her into a pleasant, trancing slumber. When she awoke, she would be Kitten, and she would be a good slut, and that would be all that mattered.

But those triggers could only last so long, with the Master still unestablished. Until his position was finalized, they would be fragile. Bendable. Just like Sylvia had been, she thought with a grin.

And in the meantime...

Valina licked her lips, eyes half-closing, and purred.

What Master didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

In fact, she planned to make sure it would do the very exact opposite.

End of Part One

~~~~ ~~~~

Thanks for reading! Monstrous Ranch, Part Two, will begin next week. Introductions are mostly over—it's time for Senya to start investigating on his own time. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to leave feedback! It's super useful to me!

As long as it's not, "I don't like malesub." Seriously, we're nine chapters in, you probably could've just checked the tags by now. ;P