All Comments on 'Monstrous Ranch Ch. 18'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

If you'd like to support me writing more like this, please consider checking out my Patreon! <3

patreon.com/gigglinggoblin

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is getting good

Seriously, if your intention was to make these sex scenes less hot and more disturbing, you've succeeded. I've been needing to skip them lol this is great though. I'm real proud of Senya for making it out of there. He didn't resist completely, but he managed to escape. He even saved Valina. I wonder how that will change their relationship, or if it will change anything at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stronger!

Valina certainly has bad intentions. Too bad Senya couldn’t save the girl and get some answers but props for getting him to resist but barely! Perfect for his personality. We’re also getting some Anya which is nice!

LewsTherinTalamonLewsTherinTalamonover 6 years ago

Here's how I can tell your stories are good; I'm actually rooting for the characters to succeed instead of submitting. That's not usually the case. The writing in this one seemed particularly good, but I'm hoping something will happen important to the plot soon. Also hoping for Alrek-related stories sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You know the more I read this the more I'm convinced this place should be burned to the ground and literally every living thing inside it should be executed. Not one single creature in this story deserves to live given the threat they pose and the casual disregard for other living things they display. It's more like a horror movie filled with sex then anything else. I can't even find it sexy, just terrifying.

I think I'm done, this is the most horrifying story I've ever read on this site and that's saying something.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES