Monstrous Ranch Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Senya's heart almost ached as he saw them. He had lain in their soft, fluffy embrace once already, and the dreamy bliss that awaited him in that pen—in their comforting cuddle-pile—was impossible to ignore. He bit his lip hard. His cock throbbed.

The sprites stirred. Angora was the first to open her eyes, blinking blearily up at Jerrod and Senya. "Ooh... it's nice to see you again, Master. And Jerrod."

The two licking sprites giggled, rolling off of each other. They crawled over as Jerrod and Senya came to the gate, curly blonde curls bouncing slightly around their curved ram's horns. They were even fluffier than when Senya had last seen them, and the wool around their arms, hips, breasts and ankles looked so perfectly white and fluffy, it could perhaps be mistaken for clouds.

Angora giggled. "And it's... nice to see us, Master?"

Senya blinked, and realized he was staring right at Angora's breasts. He bit his lip almost hard enough to bleed, taking a wary step back.

"Morning, ladies," Jerrod said cheerfully. "Y'all know what day it is."

"Um." One of them blinked incredibly heavy eyelids up at Jerrod. Her eyelids were a faint lavender hue. "A weekday?"

Jerrod snapped the shears meaningfully.

At this, the fleece sprites smiled. "Shearing day," they half-breathed, half-moaned as one, the expressions on their faces turning positively dreamy.

"That's right," Jerrod said. He turned and handed his pair to Senya, taking another out of the burlap sacks he was hefting and tossing the sacks aside. "Shearing day."

The fleece sprites were clearly interested, blinking slowly up at him.

He snapped his new pair once again. "So... who wants to be first?"

The fleece sprites exchanged looks. Angora batted her eyelashes. "I'd say yes, but... I think Master wants to shear me." She smiled happily at Senya, and he realized he was staring at her again. He swallowed. She giggled and tilted her head adorably.

"I guess I'll go," whispered another one of the sprites—the one who had been masturbating. She pulled herself up along the fence, smiling at Jerrod with bedroom eyes. "I never got to play with Jerrod last time he... fell in here." She seemed positively exhausted by the effort, but she managed to get to her feet, clinging to the simple wooden fence like it was all she could do not to fall asleep atop it.

It was no wonder this was all it took to contain the sprites, Senya supposed. But it was strange. Fleece sprites were so lazy, so innocent and sleepy... how could these four have ever committed the sorts of crimes to land them here?

"Atta girl, Moha." Jerrod grinned and strolled over. He glanced at Senya. "Now, boss, just watch and learn."

"But..." Senya sucked and nibbled nervously on his finger, trying to clear his thoughts of Angora's adoring smile and soft, fluffy body. "But won't they send you to sleep?"

"Naw." Jerrod chuckled, grasping Moha by the arm—carefully avoiding her fluffy wool. "Not if you do it right. Trust me, sleepiness ain't gonna be a problem pretty damn soon. Now, c'mon, girly."

Moha giggled faintly, struggling to make it over the fence. She yawned, her efforts pathetic, limp, practically boneless. At last, with Jerrod's help, she came tumbling over the edge—

—and right into Jerrod's arms.

Jerrod gasped as her arms clung to him, her wool rubbing against his upper body. Senya saw his eyelids flutter, and a low sigh escaped him...

But then Moah obediently fell to the ground and got on her hands and knees, her ass in the air facing Jerrod.

Jerrod's eyes cleared a little. He smirked at Senya. "See, boss? These ones know their place. They know what kinds of treats they get for being good. I swear, if half the livestock were as easy to manage as these four..."

"Ooh... good..." Moah beamed, squinting slightly in pleasure. She wiggled her ass.

And Jerrod reached forward, grasped her waist, and began to run the strange clippers through the wool around her hips. It cut away like grass beneath a scythe.

Jerrod whistled as he worked, and Senya watched his technique closely. He tried not to be distracted y Moha, even when she gasped and shook. Even when she started squirming, her eyes widening. Even when she...

Wait, was she getting off on this?

No, Senya realized, biting his knuckle. That wasn't it at all.

"Ooh..." Moha whispered, breathing heavily, "oh, finally!"

As the last of the wool fell away, Jerrod took her arm. She started to 'crawl in place', shifting from knee to knee, eyelids fluttering.

It was like... like she was...

And then it clicked for him.

"She's waking up," Senya whispered.

Jerrod glanced at him and smiled as he snipped the sprite's left arm clear. There was now a small pile of fluffy wool in the grass next to him and Moah. "The wool makes them tired, too," he said, grinning. "So guess what taking away the wool—"

"Faster!" panted Moha, wiggling her hips. "Faster!"

Jerrod laughed, releasing one arm and roughly taking the other. "You gotta be careful, Senya. This is where they get ornery." His clippers sheared through the right arm's wool easily. Now the fleece sprite was bare, save for her head, breasts, and ankles. "If she starts... hey!" He stepped back as Moha crawled backwards and ground her ass against his crotch. "Still wearing pants, here, greenthumb."

"I neeeeed it," Moha whined. Her face was bright red. "Need to fuck! Now now NOW!"

"Poor Moha," Senya heard Angora coo, and he saw her shaking her head sadly. "Just hold on!"

"Fuck you!" Moha gave a feral growl as Jerrod started shearing her left ankle. "You'll be just like this soon enough, Angora! Agh!"

"Ooh..." Angora gave a vague smile, leaning weakly against the fence, head lulling until it rested against a post. She smiled up at Senya. "I can't wait, Master."

Jerrod switched to the right ankle, using one hand to hold Moha down as he went—to keep her from acting out—as she was now weakly attempting to do. "Easy, sheep!" he barked. "Down!"

"Nnnnn!" But Moha stayed down, glowering. She was clearly still tired, but her eyes were gleaming with a wakefulness that seemed almost alien on a fleece sprite's chubby, heart-shaped face. Senya had seen that look in Bobbin's eyes, on Kitten's eyes, and he knew what it entailed. The odds of Jerrod actually getting every last ounce of wool were very slim.

"See, Master?" Jerrod chuckled. "The only trick is managing how energetic and horny they get when they've 'slipped into something more comfortable'."

And as Jerrod lowered the last leg and reached down, towards Moha's right breast, Moha struck. Her arm lunged out, grabbing Jerrod by the wrist.

In one swift motion, she yanked the stockman to the ground, disarmed him of the shears, and tossed them aside. Jerrod fell to the ground with an, "Oof!"

Senya's heart was pounding. He'd never seen Jerrod bested before. He took a hesitant step forward.

"Oh, Moha..." He stopped, hearing Angora give a little whispery laugh. "I don't think she's ever made it to the breasts, in all her years here. Poor thing..."

In an instant, Moha had leaped atop Jerrod. She straddled his belly, eyes blazing with fey fire, and wrapped her fingers around his throat. "Fuck me," she hissed. "Fuck me fuck me fuck me FUCK ME!"

Jerrod let out a long-suffering sigh. "Well, I'm a chivalrous sort."

He lifted the fleece sprite up from the waist—she really was quite short—and allowed her to unbuckle his trousers and strip them to his ankles.

She practically tore his underwear apart as she yanked it down and sank, squealing, onto his cock. The fleece sprite impaled herself on the brawny stockman, her head rising up towards the heavens and her moans instantly hitting a squealing octave as she came.

And she began to bounce in earnest.

Jerrod gripped her hips and helped her, lifting and lowering her, pounding his meaty cock into her. He was panting. The fleece sprite was openly drooling, her eyes wild and red-rimmed with tears, as she rose up and down atop his shaft like a woman possessed, like a feral creature.

Senya stared, enraptured by the scene.

"Ahem." He looked back, biting his knuckle, as he saw Angora's tired smile. "Am... I next?"

Senya took in a deep, heady breath. "I... I, um..."

"I'll be... so gentle." The fleece sprite shook her head reassuringly. "I won't be like Moha. I promise." She batted her eyelashes.

"... okay." Senya walked forward, taking another deep breath to steady his nerves. His hand was sweaty as he set the clippers down on the fencepost. "So... you need to climb out of there."

He noticed, out of the corner of his eye, that the two mutually licking fleece sprites seemed to be staring off into the distance now. They exchanged looks, smiled, and started licking each other's faces like they'd only just discovered them.

"That's right," Angora whispered, giggling. "And you need to help me out!"

Senya swallowed. "G-got it."

He steeled himself, then reached out a hand. It was shaking, he realized.

Angora looked at the trembling hand in confusion, her face falling slightly. She pouted. "Oh..." She nuzzled his hand a little. "Don't be scared, Master. I promise, I won't jump you or anything!"

Senya nodded. "I... I know. It's just... I'm worried you'll take control."

"Aw." She smiled sweetly up at him, taking his hand in hers. She guided him to pet her head, his fingers running through her soft, fluffy hair. "I know. But you don't need to worry!"

"People are counting on me," he said.

"I know," she said in a sympathetic whimper. "And it's so hard." She pulled his hand away from her hair, sighing. "But you can do it. And when it's done, we can play!" She gave a blissful sigh. "We can play as much as you like. Nice and dreamy."

"Okay..."

"You like to play, don't you?" She smiled, guiding him to take her arm, to help her to her feet. Senya's fingers entwined themselves into the thick, fluffy wool. "We had so much fun last time."

"Yes." Senya blinked. "Yes."

"And you're getting so sleepy now..." she whispered, running her fingers over his hand, encouraging him to savor the softness of her wool. "And all you want to do is play..."

"Play..." Senya blinked. "Yes."

"That's right," she cooed. "Lots of nice time to play with us when we're all so sleeeepy... dreeeeamy..."

"Dream... wait." Senya swayed and leaned against the fencepost, quickly moving his hand down to grip her un-fluffy wrist. He bit his lip. "Nice try."

She giggled, batting heavy, lavender eyelids up at him. Her lashes were so dark, so thick.

Soon, Senya would be shearing her, and those eyes would light up in lust. His cock twitched excitedly at the prospect.

Senya wrapped both hands around her wrist and pulled, helping the fleece sprite rise to her feet. In the background, he heard Jerrod and Moha moaning in unison, and the wet sounds increasingly speeding up.

"Now..." He took a deep breath. "Over the fence."

Angora smiled. "Yes, Master."

And she grabbed his own wrist and gave a sudden, hard yank.

~~~~

Jerrod heard a muffled yelp from Senya.

Unfortunately, he was a bit... distracted at the moment.

Moha was ridiculously energetic. She bounced in his lap with the speed of a galloping horse, her tight, slick pussy sliding over his massive cock in loving, pulsating delight. He had already cum three times over. He stared up at her, breathing heavily.

"Whazzat... Boss?" he gasped.

Moha giggled, contorting her body to descend down upon him without slowing her bouncing hips. But instead of kissing him, she entwined her fingers into his straw-blond hair...

And shoved him headfirst into her soft, fluffy cleavage.

It took him a moment to realize what happen, as the fuzzy fluffy static filled his mind. Then it registered.

"Mmf!" Jerod thrashed and struggled, but Moha gripped him with fey strength, smothering him. "MMF!"

"Easy does it, there," the fleece sprite taunted, petting his hair tenderly. She kept bouncing in his lap, gyrating her hips around his cock, and, oh, fuck, he was cumming again. "There! Isn't that nice, you sleepy little bimbo? Heehee!"

"Mmf! Mmf..." Jerrod was still struggling but he knew he was getting weaker. The wool was so soft... and she was so warm... fuck, her pussy was like a velvet glove...

"Bimbo," Moha cooed in his ear, continuing to pet him, soothe him. "Sleepy... little... bimbo..."

Her voice was positively smoky as her pussy milked his throbbing cock.

And then he heard a new voice.

"Bimbo?"

"Gosh, is he really a bimbo? Is he more bimbo-y than us, even?"

"Ooh, let's find out!"

His heart sank, even as his mind sank deeper and deeper into a pleasure-drunk drowse. He heard three chattering young women gathering around him, and though he couldn't see—he could barely breathe while being smothered like this—he knew there were three big-eyed, big-breasted woman with talons for legs and speckle-feathered wings for arms perched around him, cooing at his predicament.

The hen harpies were here. In his sleepy haze, he could only guess at why.

"I can't wait to get these two back to the coop!" exclaimed one with a girlish giggle. "Ooh, that's gonna be so fun!"

Moha started to moan louder as orgasm took her. She slid rapidly up and down his shaft, panting, whining, screaming.

"We can tickle his cock until he cuuuums his bimbo brains out!"

"Yeah, and the kitty, too!"

"I told you, she's the lamby!

"Um, how are we gonna tickle the sheepy's cock? She's got a pussy, like you and me? See?"

"Ooh! Ooh... ooh! That feels nice!"

"Of course it does, dummy. But let's save that for later."

"Ooh, don't forget, though—"

And then he felt talons delicately plucking the amulet from his neck, and it was all he could do to whimper. Suddenly, all the pressures at his mind that had been so long staved off began to flood back into him. The harpies' brain-breaking babbling, for one.

"Well, let's get 'em going!"

"Yeah! We've got a lot of bimbo fucking to get to!"

"Wait, is that us fucking bimbos, or us bimbos fucking?"

"Um, uh, both!"

They erupted into high-pitched squeals of laughter as they hoisted up the madly fucking couple and started carrying them off, ignoring Moha's lust-dumb protests. Jerrod wasn't even lucid enough to manage that much.

Jerrod finally felt himself drifting into a dreamy, blissful sleep, as he came once more into the fleece sprite atop him.

His mind, meanwhile, began to melt away.

~~~~

Senya landed atop the two embracing fleece sprites. Before he could think to react, they adjusted themselves slightly so he could fall between them, and he found himself immersed between two soft, fluffy bodies. They giggled and tossed their arms lazily around him, pulling him close.

"Ooh," whispered one, kissing his neck sweetly. "Hello, Master."

"We didn't..." the other nuzzled his bare chest, giving a happy sigh, "... know you'd want to join us!"

"No," he gasped, struggling. It was like he was moving within a dream. He felt like he was totally submerged in the wool, like the wool weighed a ton. His movements were sluggish, disjointed from his mind. But not for long.

Because his mind was starting to slow down, too.

"Let me go," he insisted, trying to keep his head clear—even as his voice dripped with such arousal that not even a slime girl could take the order seriously. Their wool felt so soft along his legs, his back and chest, his arms. But his head remained clear. "I need... need to shear..."

"Ooh, yes," Angora said, lying down so that she lay perpendicular to the three of them, right above his head. "Soon. Soon. But first..." She smiled happily, leaning in and nuzzling her nose against his. "You like this, don't you?"

"I..." Senya shook his head slightly. "But I..."

"Don't you?" Angora's voice was soft, wispy, insistent. It rustled through his mind like crackly static. Senya felt his mind turning fuzzy, hazy, weak.

"Um..." He shook himself again, trying and failing to pull his arm clear as one of the fleece sprites gently clutched it to her woolly bosom. He tried to remember what she was asking him. If he liked it? "Yes," he admitted, his eyelids drooping, "but... that's not the... the point..."

"The point?" Angora asked, tilting her head. She started crawling atop the fleece sprite nuzzling his chest, eliciting a few annoyed whimpers and grunts from the dozy sprite.

"... yeah." It took him a while to manage an answer. He felt like he was fading in and out. "The... the point."

Angora leaned in as she straddled his belly, smiling down fondly at him. She yawned, and he yawned back.

The fleece sprite leaned in, her every motion sluggish, the perfect picture of lethargy. "What is the point?" she whispered in his ear, her wool tickling the sides of his head.

Senya blinked. He felt one sprite kissing and nuzzling his neck as the other caressed his sides. "Um..." His head was drifting, floating. He was sinking into slumber. Dreamy visions tickled his mind like the wool—dreams that were only just out of reach. Delicious, lusty dreams. "Um... the point?"

Angora just giggled. She turned to the fleece sprite who was currently slipping beneath his arm, and Senya found himself staring up at her hair.

She said something he only half-caught as he faded in and out of those lusty, rosy-headed dreams. "Didn't... the kitty... supposed..."

The fleece sprite whispered something back as she kissed his sides tenderly. Senya didn't hear it. Angora's hair was brushing over his face, soft and heavy and warm. His eyelids were almost closed, even as he struggled to recover himself. He felt so... woolly-headed.

He smiled vacantly at the pun.

Angora turned back to him, and she kissed him right on the lips. He sighed, enjoying the touch—even as he struggled to remember what he'd been saying. "So what is the point, Master?" she cooed sweetly, nuzzling against his cheek, staring into his dull, tired eyes.

Senya's head was foggy, fading. Everything felt like a dream as he spoke. "The... the point?"

"Oh..." Angora gave a soft whine of sympathy, wrapping her arms around his head, burying him in softness. "Isn't it confusing? It's just so hard to keep up..."

He nodded dreamily. She giggled, breasts pressing against his chest. Beneath her fluffy, soft wool that was gradually lulling him into compliance, he felt two pert nipples poking against his skin. "I'm so sleepy," she whispered, petting his head slowly. "Are you sleepy, too, Master?"

"Mm..." He weakly shook his head.

"You're not?" She kissed his cheek. "You look sleepy."

He was sinking deep, deep into the fog, a thick, heavy fog that weighed him down, a thick, fluffy, wool fog that held a curvy nubile fleece sprite within it atop his belly. His head was lolling, sinking, drifting as he gazed up into her pretty lavender-lidded eyes... "Mm-hm..."

She laughed, kissing him again. He smiled up at her, eyelids fluttering. His eyes almost stayed closed this time.

"Just relax, Master," she breathed, as she started to shift atop him. "Just... relax... and we can play together."

"Mm?" As her breasts rose momentarily from his chest, he blinked. "Uh... wait..." He shook himself, even as the fleece sprites at either side clutched him tightly. Something about this felt so wrong, but... it all felt like a dream. Everything was fading away from him. Was he already asleep?

Something was going on. This wasn't normal. There was... he'd heard something. A cry, maybe? What was going on?

Then he heard it. A giggly, babbly chatter from outside the fog. Squeaky, girlish voices reached him, echoey and distant, yet inescapable.