Monstrous Ranch Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, there he is! And he made a friend!"

"It's Bobbi!"

"No, it's not Bobbi, bimbo. It's one of the lambies!"

Something about the high-pitched voices made Senya frown. The women spoke rapidly, a steady chatter of nonsense. Almost mind-numbing.

"Lambies have wool, you slutty-wutty stupidhead."

"Oh, right. Um, well, maybe it's the kitty!"

He giggled. He couldn't remember what he'd just been worrying about. Angora was moving over above his hips, her head visibly swaying, her eyelids drooping low. He beamed up at her. He felt so... so...

"Kitties have ears!"

"Um, so does she."

"Oh! Gosh, you're right!"

"You two bimbos, it is a lamby! He just sheared her, remember?"

"Ooh! Right in the tush!"

"That's reamed, bimbo. Shearing means he cut off the wool."

"Oh, right! The wool on her tush!"

Angora smiled dozily down at him. She yawned He yawned, too. So did the two fleece sprites holding him down. "Poor sleepy Master," she cooed. "Those hen harpies are so... confusing..."

He blinked up at her, still beaming, his eyes half-closed. "Um... what?"

Angora reached down and gently stroked his cock with a finger. Senya let out a breath, whimpering. "They talk sooo much," she murmured, smiling down at his pulsing shaft, "it just seems to make all the mortals who hear them turn into silly little bimbos!"

Senya giggled. Bimbos. He couldn't be a bimbo. He was a... he had a... he was a boy!

"Do... do you think that's happening to you?" Angora whispered, batting her eyelashes.

Senya blinked.

And then she sank down onto his cock.

Immediately, he was immersed in the softest, sweetest pleasure he'd ever imagined. Fuzzy static blossomed in his heart and mind like cotton flowers.

He let out a long, whimpering sigh. All the tension, all the worries, all the... thoughts... just seemed to slip away. He was too sleepy to worry. Too happy to think. Too silly to resist.

Angora snuggled up against him, wiggling her hips. Pleasure coursed through him in waves, lulling him to sleep, like he was drifting in a lake as waves rose over him.

He was submerged.

He heard the fleece sprites giggling. Angora was whispering in his ear, but the only word he made out was 'bimbo'.

He giggled. Bimbo. He... he couldn't be a bimbo, right? Bimbos were.. stupid and stuff. And he was just... sleepy.

He couldn't hear the harpies' voices anymore. All he heard was the sprites' soft, soothing whispers. They slipped into his head, filled him, confused him, dazed him until he couldn't think of anything else.

"Feels so nice..."

"Such a nice, dreamy little bimbo..."

"Feeling a little wooly-headed? Heehee... silly boy..."

Silly.

Sleepy.

Dreamy.

Nice.

They clutched him tightly as his cock throbbed, as the pussy contracted around it, silky and smooth and slick and tight. Angora didn't rise, or bounce. She just slowly wiggled and gyrated her hips around it.

He was propped up on his back in the arms of one sprite, who tenderly nuzzled his neck, as the other continued to keep his arms nice and sleepy and heavy so he couldn't get all silly and move around or something.

He was so tired. He felt so silly. So foggy and horny and happy and sleepy.

He started to cum with a moan. He felt Angora shivering against him, and she was cumming, too, juices trickling down his cock, making him even slicker. But she only sighed happily, batting her eyelashes, and started kissing him softly as her pussy milked him. The orgasm came slow, steady, and somehow exhausting. He felt himself sinking deeper and deeper into their soft 'bed'.

"Good boy," she sighed, smiling sleepily down at him as he drifted. "Ooh... dream for us, little bimbo boy."

The fleece sprite beneath him giggled. "Let's go to nice little dreamland, Master."

They all giggled at this. He giggled, too, as a stupid, vacant smile spread across his face. His eyelids began to close.

His last sight was Angora beaming down at him, her heavy-lidded eyes full of love, as she pressed his face gently into her soft, fluffy breasts. "Because when he wakes up," she cooed, "this little bimbo won't be Master at all. And won't that be so nice?"

He let out a small groan. Something about it sounded wrong, but... everything Angora said when he was this sleepy just seemed to seep into his mind and become true.

"So nice," agreed the sprite beneath him, nibbling on his neck tenderly. "So nice and easy to just be a happy little sleepy bimbo, isn't it?"

"So nice to just be a good boy. A good... little... horny... dreamy... bimbo."

"So nice to obey. So nice to drift and sleep and plaaaay with us, isn't it, little bimbo Master?"

"Mm-hm," he sighed happily, as he obediently drifted off into a fog of delicious dreams. He barely even registered what they were saying. He just let their words sink into his mind, knowing that they knew best. He was too dumb and sleepy and horny to think about any of it. Too silly. Too dreamy.

Bimbos didn't need to think.

And he was so tired, so horny and happy, Senya couldn't wait to never need to think again.

~~~~

The thick wooden barn doors stood strong, barred with gleaming silver, covered in mystical runes. In the early afternoon light, the barn cast small shadows, surrounded by bright wildflowers. A few fairies buzzed about aimlessly, waiting for the point when Scinti would remember them and call them back into her service once more.

The barn doors sparked.

The silver bars sputtered slightly, as if, burning hot, they had been pressed into water. Steam began to pour out. A loud hiss escaped them.

And then they slid to the side, and the doors drifted open.

A statuesque fey woman, her platinum blonde hair complemented by two small horns, her skin a milky-white, and her breasts improbably large, bouncing and jiggling, stood in the doorway. She paused at the entrance way, shading her eyes, then took a single step.

Her bare feet touched the wildflowers and verdant green grass of the outside world, as they had not done for generations.

And absolutely nothing happened.

Well, her cowbell jangled slightly, but Mommy paid it no heed. She just smiled. Squeezing one of her nipples, she took a deep breath and took off at a brisk, swaying stroll.

The wards on the Ranch had begun to crumble.

The Will had begun to fail.

Shearing Day had ended. Harvest Time had commenced. Mommy licked her lips, heart soaring with excitement, knowing one thing for certain:

Nothing would ever be the same.

And Laca was rather of the opinion that it was time she negotiated a meeting with the Ambrosia Nymph.

TO BE CONTINUED...

~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks to reading! Credit to VoidGolem for the hen harpies idea.