All Comments on 'Monstrous Ranch Ch. 21'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
bobbin squad.

Is "master" finally taking control? I hope so. Is it not a prison. Is it actually a open air library?? Probably not but I can't wait to find out.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

If you're excited to see the next update, and want to support my ability to keep posting these stories, consider shooting over to my Patreon and becoming one of my lovely supporters!

patreon.com/gigglinggoblin

Pat05sPat05sabout 6 years ago
Bobbin down!

Finally! I've been waiting for karma to catch up with all the horrible, sinister manipulation and subjugation of almost everyone on the ranch. Not like the aulrane or Tricin, who are kind and upfront about their intent.

On another note, great story, can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Eventful chapter!

As much as I love Bobbin, I cheered as she finally gets what she had been doing to Senya the entire time. What a rescue from Senya and finally has time to think clearly, not being dumped into orgasms by Bobbin. He has developed well adapting to the ranch, go Team Senya!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES