Montana to L.A. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
559 Followers

Jordan surprised Emma halting their kiss to take her hand. Rising up, she looked around making sure the landscape was still void of any human activity. Once assured, she led her new love to a shady part of their little camp. She sat down on the soft, lusher part of the ground beckoning Emma to join her.

Emma smiled, settling down next to Jordan. She slipped in for another kiss, her body weight encouraging Jordan to lay back on the cool soil. Her hand behind Jordan, insuring a delicate transition from vertical to prone, she extracted it to cradle Jordan's head as they kissed.

Emma looked into Jordan's eyes, "You know we don't have to do this, right? As much as I want to, it's not something you have to do for me to want you. Does that make sense?"

"I know. I don't have to do anything. I want to make love with you. I want to feel your body against mine. Your lips against mine. I want to hold you and just be with you. I know I'm confused to a degree but there's also a part of me that yearns to be with you. I will expect you to come see me. I'm glad you want to meet my dad and learn more about my mom. I want you in my life. I just don't know how that will work out. Just make love to me now before I change my mind."

Emma did as requested. Laying at Jordan's side she unbuttoned her love's blouse while softly kissing Jordan's face. Her kisses were delicate, not quite short, yet not quite long, as she randomly covered the face she was in awe of. Jordan closed her eyes, waiting to be taken; the softness of Emma's kisses soothed and excited her at the same time. Emma's actions didn't feel rushed or hurried, she was in awe of her new love and didn't want to rush anything. The patience she displayed made Jordan long for her that much more. She realized this was more than lust. Emma did care for her and that made giving herself to her more meaningful.

With her new blouse now unbuttoned, she rose to her elbows allowing Emma to slip it off. She finished sitting upright removing the new garment and placing it to her side. Reaching back, she unhooked her bra as Emma unbuttoned her own top. The bra as well as Emma's newly acquired attire soon became a pile next to them. They helped each other remove their boots, Jordan still scanning the area to be sure they were alone. Princess looked over at them straining her bridle, nodding and whinnying as if she were her approving of Jordan and Emma.

Reassured of their solitude Jordan removed her jeans and panties. Emma followed suit completing the pile next to them. The grass under her bare body felt a bit odd to Jordan. It scratched slightly but wasn't uncomfortable. She looked into Emma's eyes, wrapped her arm around her lover's neck drawing her face closer, then she eased down with her to the ground. The girls embrace melded them into one being. Emma was about to say something when Jordan placed a finger over her lips silencing her. The look they shared at that moment removed any doubt from Jordan's mind. It was then Emma began making love to Jordan.

Emma sat up on one elbow. Her free hand traced Jordan's body from her face to her thighs, marveling at the soft curves. Jordan closed her eyes delighting in the touch of her lover. Emma placed her lips over Jordan's nipple as her fingers continued their exploration of the girl's satin skin. She gently suckled at first, as Jordan become aroused her sweet efforts became more focused. She moved from breast to breast sucking, biting and inhaling each in turn. Her fingers teased Jordan's thighs, hinting at a different goal.

Jordan squirmed, delighting in Emma's focus on her body. Her moans and soft murmurings pleased her lover. Emma's arousal was building as rapidly as Jordan's. Her heart was racing, juices warming the area between her legs. She could feel the excitement in Jordan increase each time she brushed over Jordan's nether region. Jordan whispered for Emma to take her. So, Emma began massaging the girl's lips with her fingertips. Ever so delicately, gently rubbing, then a slow methodically up and down while Jordan squirmed. Jordan's secretions helped lubricate Emma's fingers making it easier to slip between her folds. After a few more moments, Emma's hand left Jordan's vagina. She placed her hand on the nearest thigh parting the girl's legs.

Slipping over Jordan's leg she knelt between them, lowering her face. One hand reaching up from under a leg she manipulated Jordan's nipple with her fingers. Her tongue eased into her lover's vagina inducing her to moan aloud. Emma licked Jordan as if she a spoon of frosting. Long, slow passes of her tongue savoring the flavored liquid coating her lips and cheeks.

Jordan rocked side to side as her body approached the second earth shattering orgasm of her life. The sensations of pleasure coursed through her as Emma intensified her tasty task.

Emma felt Jordan getting closer to the peak so she focused on her clit. Touching it with just the tip of her tongue she teased it until Jordan could take no more. Jordan's eyes rolled back in her head, her body convulsed. Then her head snapped forward, her stomach muscles tightened showing off her abs, her toes curled nearly causing cramps in her arches. She repeated this sequence at least four times before settling back on the grass spent.

Emma withdrew her face from between Jordan's legs, sitting back on her heels, she massaged Jordan's legs watching her lover climax. When it seemed like it was over, Emma lay down next to Jordan gently kissing her cheek. Their bodies displaying beads of sweat partly due to the heat they created between them and the surrounding air temperature.

Jordan caught her breath, turned to face Emma, "I think I love you."

Cradling Emma's cheeks in her hands she kissed her new love with all the energy she could muster. Then she laid back attempting to regain her composure, marveling at the sensations within her. Emma grinned as she snuggled up to Jordan.

"I'm glad you enjoyed my sweet love. I hate to, but I think we need to head back and turn in our ponies before Aunt Maggie sends out a rescue party." Emma whispered.

"I just want to lay here with you. But, I know. It is getting hotter out and the horses need a drink." Jordan reluctantly agreed.

The girls kissed one more time, savoring the moment and what they had just experienced. They got dressed, kissing each time one or the other put an article of clothing on.

The horses were ready to head back to the stable, they were hot and thirsty. The girls finished off their opened water bottles stowing the empties back in Lucinda's saddle bags. They allowed the horses to drink from the shoreline of the reservoir since the reservoir itself was extremely low. Jordan saw other hoof prints around it and figured it was okay for the horses to drink before she let them.

On the ride back Emma, her confidence bolstered by pleasing Jordan took the lead. They entered the mesa plodding along without a care in the world. Passing by one of the piles of boulders on either side of the trail Lucinda began getting jittery. She stopped suddenly causing Emma to look back at Jordan. Releasing one hand from the reins she turned to look back gesturing with her arm up asking what's this?

Before Jordan could say anything Lucinda reared, then bolted. Emma didn't see or hear the two foot rattlesnake that had been sunning itself on a rock next to the trail. Lucinda did and now she was getting away from it as fast as her four legs could take her. Emma managed to grab the saddle horn preventing her from falling backwards off the spooked mare.

Jordan saw Lucinda rear and yelled at Emma to yank back on the reins. Emma didn't hear her and panicked as Lucinda broke, screaming at the top of her lungs. Jordan slapped Princess on the haunches with her hand. She rapidly drove her heels into the horse's flanks to get her moving. Princess took off after Lucinda as Jordan lowered her own body, whipping Princess side to side with the reins in order to catch Emma.

Emma was panicked to say the least, she managed to get both hands on the reins but she had no idea what to do. Still screaming at the top of her lungs she nearly fell off just as Jordan and Princess pulled in front of the speeding Lucinda. It took a few moments but Jordan managed to curtail Lucinda's escape without Emma falling off.

The horses came to a controlled walk while Jordan verbally calmed them down. Gripping the reins as if her life depended on it Emma could only mumble. The two mares stopped with Jordan's command, she looked over at Emma who was terrified and crying her eyes out.

Emma looked at her, "You saved my life! Jordan! Oh my god! I could have died!"

Jordan realizing Emma needed to get back in control guided Princess back so she could console her love. When they were close enough Jordan took the reins from Emma. All Emma could do was repeat herself over and over, "I could have been killed. You saved my life."

Jordan began calming her down as best she could, "Emma, it's okay. I have the reins now and we'll walk in. Shhh, it's okay. It's not that far to the stables. Just over that ridge.

Emma slowly began to focus again. Her tears started to subside as Jordan calmed her down. Jordan reached down into Lucinda's saddlebag and managed to get the last water bottle. She handed it to Emma to get her to focus on something else. Emma took the bottle gulping at least half of it down which seemed to work. She looked over at Jordan telling her once more that she saved her life. Jordan didn't know exactly what to say so she just told Emma she loved her.

That got Emma crying again, this time instead of panicked tears they were tears of joy. When Emma had calmed enough to talk in complete sentences Jordan guided her love back to the stable and an anxious Maggie.

Jordan apologized for being late explaining the circumstance behind their tardiness. Maggie thanked her for being there and remaining calm. Jordan put the horses in the corral next to the barn while Maggie consoled her niece. Jordan nuzzled Princess and thanked her for being such a good horse. One of Maggie's hired hands removed the saddles then led the two horses into a different corral for a rub down.

Emma had texted the driver when they were in sight of the stable. He was waiting in the parking area to take them back to Janelle's and to drop Emma off so he could go home to his family after a boring, hot day.

After Emma told her aunt the same story Jordan had she met Jordan outside the stable. Taking Jordan's hand in hers they strolled to the limo. The driver opened the door letting them in the cool air of the SUV. Not much was said on the drive back to Janelle's. Emma just held Jordan's hand never wishing to let her go. When they arrived at Janelle's Jordan asked Emma if she'd like to come in. She said yes then dismissed the driver. The driver thanked her and headed home, wondering what might have caused the two bubbly young ladies to become so solemn.

When they entered the house, Janelle and Kelsey weren't home. It was still early afternoon and they weren't due home for at least a couple of hours. As soon as Jordan closed the door Emma whipped her around kissing her deeply. They stood behind the door lost in each other's arms for a good five minutes. Finally when they took a breath Jordan told Emma once more she loved her. Emma smiled and kissed her once again.

The girls hadn't eaten anything during their riding excursion so Jordan led Emma into the kitchen where they found some fruit and other delights in the refrigerator. They opened up a couple of mineral waters to complement their meal. The cool air of the house soothed them as they ate their lunch in silence, each pondering the events of the morning. After finishing up and putting things away Jordan suggested they shower. Emma's smile confirmed her acceptance to the invitation along with another opportunity to be naked with Jordan.

The two lovers went up to Jordan's room, undressed, tossing their clothes in separate piles. Jordan suggested they use Janelle's shower since she wasn't going to be home till later and it was much nicer. Jordan made sure they had clean towels to dry off with. Then she stepped in turning the water on in the process. Emma sat on the toilet watching the object of her affection adjust the stream, marveling at the sweet body before her. When Jordan announced the temperature was right Emma made her entrance, cuddling with Jordan once more. Together they basked under a soothing stream of water as it cascaded over their dusty hair and sweaty bodies.

Jordan took the lead, turning Emma's face to hers outside the shower's flow. Closing her eyes, she kissed Emma and held her close. Emma responded in kind, her hands on Jordan's lower back, creating little hearts with her fingertips.

Jordan broke their kiss giggling, "That tickles!"

"I won't do it anymore if it distracts you."

"Maybe not so delicately. I love your hands on me, it's just sometimes you do it so lightly, it tickles."

"I'll remember that. There's so much about you I want to know. I guess I'm diving in head first aren't I?"

"Hey, I am too. I'm just sorry it's the end of our trip and I have to go home. Are you wet?" Jordan inquired unaware of the innuendo.

Emma purred, "Yes, I am."

"Brat! I meant from the shower so we can get clean. Here, use my body wash."

She handed Emma the small bottle from the ledge containing the shower supplies.

Emma popped the cap from the bottle. Looking into Jordan's eyes she winked, "Do me, I'll do you."

Jordan replied, "You already did me, I think it's my turn to do you."

Emma's expression changed from sly to exuberant as she snapped the cap back on the bottle. Jordan took it from her then shut the water off. Opening the bottle once more Jordan squirted some in her palm to begin soaping down Emma.

"You're just going to soap me down? That's your idea of "doing" me?"

"Hush. This is my time. Bitch about it after I'm done if you're not happy, my fair skinned, freckled friend."

Emma giggled, "Okay, I think I got a bit too much sun; my butt cheeks feel warm. Would you mind checking them for me, cowgirl?"

"I planned on doing that. Give me a chance will ya?"

Jordan started massaging Emma's breasts with the gel. At first slow and luxuriously covering every centimeter of her ivory skin. She then spread gel onto her own breasts watching her lover's face change from curious to hungry. She slipped her hands around Emma's waist, settling on her ass cheeks pressing Emma to her.

"You do have a hot ass, Ms. freckled one." Jordan grinned.

She then began carefully sliding her breasts over Emma's. Watching as each nipple flicked the opposing one in a sensual race to see whose would harden first. It didn't take long until both girls nipples stiffened. Jordan grinned, kissing Emma as one hand slipped between her legs. The gel combined with Emma's excitement made it easy for Jordan to penetrate her lover. Emma cooed as Jordan massaged the soft circumference of her lover's vagina after discovering how effortlessly her fingers slipped in.

She guided Emma back against the tile wall continually kissing and fingering her. Emma's excitement was expanding with each moment, pleased how Jordan was taking over.

At first Jordan used a single digit to slowly tease. As their arousal spiraled upwards she slipped a second in amplifying Emma's passion. The kissing and fingering continued until Jordan paused for a brief moment. Jordan looked into the eyes of her love then knelt down to taste the nectar she had enticed from her friend. Emma bent her knees while spreading her legs as Jordan grasped her cheeks to help steady her. After marveling at Emma's fiery red mound she stuck out her tongue. Focused on her lover she delved between Emma's swollen lips. Her motions were methodical, covering Emma's pussy from bottom to top and then back again. Emma shuddered as Jordan tasted her first woman while hoping she enjoyed it.

Emma placed her hands on Jordan's head, holding her in place as she licked and kissed to her heart's content. Jordan closed her eyes focusing her thoughts on how delicious Emma had made her feel earlier that day. She loosened her grip on Emma's ass, moving her right hand between her own legs to finger herself as she drove Emma to a mutual orgasm with herself. Her left hand then joined her tongue in her attempt to please her lover. Her fingers massaged and supplemented her tongue as her cheeks became drenched in Emma's sweetness.

Emma's moaning combined with murmured words of encouragement added to Jordan's excitement. Their tryst continued for a few more minutes as their bodies quivered in unison. Jordan could feel how close Emma was to climax; her motions obviously were the correct ones to satisfy Emma. The images in her mind flashed back and forth between Emma and Janelle driving her to the brink. Just as she was about to go over the edge Emma blurted out something Jordan didn't understand.

The girl's leg muscles buckled causing her to slide down the tile wall landing with her ass on the shower floor with an audible plop. Jordan still playing with herself kissed the panting Emma as she sat sprawled before her. Emma wrapped her arms around Jordan as she quickly followed the orgasmic trail just behind her lover.

They rolled onto the hard, cold tile kissing and writhing together unaware that Janelle had opened the shower door.

Emma looked into Jordan's eyes, "I'm in love with you."

Janelle startled the girls when she smirked, "Well, hello ladies."

O2
O2
559 Followers
12