All Comments on 'Mood Ring Ch. 01'

by Posey_Honey

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
aravanwwaravanwwover 9 years ago

Wow, such an awesome story, can't wait to read more!

-Ripley--Ripley-over 9 years ago
An excellent read!

Well done! You've got a great start to the story. I can't wait for the next chapter. I like the characters and you really helped me to connect with them.

Areala-chanAreala-chanover 9 years ago
Got A Good Thing Going Here

Competent writing, enjoyable story...yeah, I'll be back for part two. :)

dnchapmandnchapmanover 9 years ago
Wow!

Love it: great pace, good detail, fun and flirty.

Posey_HoneyPosey_Honeyover 9 years agoAuthor
Humbled!

Thank you for the nice feedback. truly, I love this story and feel that in some ways it has written itself. I have 8 chapters already finished and will release them in serial. It will be a fun ride! For those wanting the erotic part of the literature, the pay-off will start at chapter 6, I want people to connect with my characters and to love them as much as I do. Even before they consummate their attraction. Hope everyone will enjoy the journey as much I as I have!

dnchapmandnchapmanover 9 years ago
Looking forward to it!

I like the pace and depth of character a lot, so this pleases me greatly! Good luck with the other chapters :) x

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
Great start!

P_H, I want to congrat you for your writing skills. I like that you are taking the time and making the effort to develop your characters into a reasonably (for fiction) realistic relationship.

And that you are doing a swell job of blending introspection throughout the action and dialogue.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
A good start

building lots of character information, and setting an interesting stage.

a bit herky jerky with the multiple names and the flashbacks, plots and sub plots. but, you are taking us somewhere, I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
On the way up

Posey Honey or Lynne, if this really is your first effort, then you are on the way up. You have got talent and I'm going to read the following chapters with interest. Sure, there were one or two slight errors but they were very slight, not sufficient to detract from the story. Lynne and Anya promise to be lovely characters and even your minor characters ring true: the three 'college' boys were pretty accurately drawn---there are arseholes like that in every nation and they tend to give we decent men a bad reputation. I might not comment again until you have posted Chapter 10 but on the basis of this chapter, you have found yourself a potentially loyal fan.

Brian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"Unsure"...

...besides you seem to be a little unsure of yourself. I'll lead you in the right direction."...

From this, along with the seeming end of the entire story written in the first five paragraphs (her decision to embrace and become lesbian) and other dialog that I fear is foreshadow, I think your doctor is trying to seduce your main character, make her think she has nothing to be ashamed of as a lesbian, and effectively kill the rest of her that is still straight. Psychologically, I don't think that would be healthy in a long-term relationship of that kind.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 8 years ago
I can't vote on this because ...

I can't stand stories that are about "turning" hetero women into lesbians, or hetero guys into gay guys either. It's certainly possible that the narrator is in denial about being lesbian, but it's 100 percent wrong for a lesbian woman to take advantage of her.

his also plays up the idea (recently posted on a lesbian-themed website) that a vast majority of all women are lesbians, either overtly or latently. By that reasoning, an incredible number of hetero marriages will go to hell because she is secretly gay, ruining the lives of billions of men who went into marriage with honest feelings. Maybe not billions -- a huge number of men just assume and an incredible number mistreat their wives or girlfriends -- but the men who truly love their wives would be devastated. Even two of my lesbian friends treat that idea with contempt.

If the narrator is truly hetero, she needs to get out of this relationship at once. She should not "settle" for the first man who can give her children; she should hold on for a man who can treat her as well as she needs to be treated (it looks like she needs a lot of boost to her self-esteem), and whom she can love without reservation.

Randee1958Randee1958over 6 years ago
FORTUITOUS😆😉

I'm feeling fortuitous that I chose to venture into reading the 1st chapter. And am very glad I did. I'm also fortunate enough that I'm able too read the complete series without having to wait for the next chapter. What I have read so far is very well thought out, and makes me anxious too read the next chapter. Here's hoping that it delivers...

5🌟's

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you really work in level 1 trauma and medicine - you should know that shaven vagina is not “more hygienic” nothing could be further from the truth. This is a false medical notion to at a shaved pussy is a cleaner one. The abrasions at a micro level actually increase the risk of std transfer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous