Mood Ring Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to draw attention away from my breasts. "I had 'em reset a year ago when I decided that I liked them and still wanted to wear my kiddie jewelry. See I did it with my ring too." And as I held my hand up to her so she could see, I noticed that this stone was purple as well. I knew what the colors were supposed to mean but right now this was a no brainer for anyone if they noticed my body's tell-tale and not subtle signs.

Anya grabbed my hand and said, "Let me see your fingernail! That is so adorable; you have little hearts like flowers!"

Her hands were warm and strong and I found something that was worse than a fingertip brush as she maintained her grip on my hand, warmly smiled at me and reached for her wine. My nipples completed their stiffening act and I could feel them straining against the fabric in a pleasurable-reflex feedback loop. I was about to die from embarrassment that I would react to such simple stimulation so wantonly. I squirmed in my seat and realized that my nipples weren't alone in playing the role of treasonous body part.

Remembering getting laid by Jess must have triggered my body's sexual response.

I have always thought it was an exaggeration for girls to say that they got so wet that they "....whatever drenching metaphor of the day." I only did that with direct manual stimulation. But I was aware of a growing heaviness in my inner labia and that they were slipping across each other ever so slightly when I shifted my seat. (Great! Something else to be self-conscious about. At least I hadn't started to ache with need yet. So: still early in the arousal process, I could handle this.)

Anya gave no indication that she noticed my body's betrayal or my discomfiture and finished her wine. Letting go of my hand, she grabbed her pocketbook from out of her purse. She opened it and fished out a twenty, placing it down on the bar as a tip and said, "All right then; ready to get out of here?"

Was I? Oh yes, the night had been one humiliation after another.

Why did I not want it to end now?

I was really enjoying spending time with Dr. Beauchamp, ... Anya. Although her behavior had me puzzled; was this just continental European mannerism or was something else going on?

But in reflection everything she said could be taken two ways. While implications were clearly there, she had never explicitly said anything that affirmed more than concern for me. But neither had she said anything that categorically ruled out romantic interest either. And, she had said a lot that outright implied it.

I won't deny that I was turned on. I didn't know what that meant exactly except that I was enjoying her attention. Anya seemed to be flirting with me. But I was a little afraid that I was embarrassing myself with my over-active imagination. The only thing that had been overtly sexual was her kissing me. But it was easy to dismiss that as the attempt to throw the predators off the scent of easy prey. I was making way more of it than it was. Besides it had been a chaste closed-mouth kiss. Well, chaste for her anyway; I had almost ruined that. No. Who was I kidding? Why would such a glamorous prestigious woman be interested in a little ER nurse like me? I didn't even have any evidence that she was into women.

Did I even want her to be? I had already proven to myself that I was strictly heterosexual by not following Haley into her apartment and by choosing Jess over her.

I nodded that I was ready to leave and we started to walk to the door. She slipped her arm into mine and patted me, "Where I come from it is perfectly normal for girlfriends to link arms as they walk together, besides you seem to be a little unsure of yourself. I'll lead you in the right direction." She smiled at me and that was that.

See? Any other normal evening, that would have been an innocent remark, but tonight, I was questioning if it was veiled.

I stopped us at my car since it was close because I wanted to be sure my doors were locked. I clicked my remote and my car beeped happily to me as if wishing me luck.

(continued in Mood Ring Ch. 02)

*****