All Comments on 'Mood Ring Ch. 03'

by Posey_Honey

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mmmm

the slow luring of the fly to the web, wonderful !

still on the edge of my seat waiting for more

carrie

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please!

No recaps at the start of each chapter... While a reminder for those reading this as a serial in the feed as it comes up might be helpful, to everyone else reading after the day of release and just following along from your story page, it's an annoying reminder of the awkward and outdated layout of this site.

Posey_HoneyPosey_Honeyover 9 years agoAuthor

Sorry Anonymous #2, but I have written the chapters as stand alone events. I actually wrote these stories a year ago and over a few months. They were originally just for me, but I decided to share them with others. While that means they can be released more quickly, unfortunately, it does draw more attention to the repetition.

I cannot change the stories without a large amount of work as 8 stories are already written, but I will be mindful for the last two chapters.

Recaps will stay, but if you notice, each time is different and paints the picture from a different angle. I tried to make it so each layer gives a little more depth each time instead of simply being a recap, it sheds a little more light on the events and characters leading up to Anya's and Lynne's consummation. It is a planned convention

Sorry, but if you hate recaps, then you are going to hate the next few chapters, because I am going to tell the same story from Anneke's POV. Author's prerogative, but it will introduce everyone to Anya and also demonstrate how one person can see the same set of events and have a unique motivation and purpose from how another perceives the same circumstances.

dnchapmandnchapmanover 9 years ago
Intriguing

I'm certainly interested to hear Anya's perspective. The baby angle surprised me a lot today, and was a far weightier subject matter than I had anticipated, but I think you handled it delicately.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
I agree

P_H, I agree with your explanation of the structure of this storyline. When in chapter format, the authors have to be careful to separate posting their stories to the Literotica site.

I haven't heard of any recent events but in the past there were embarrassing overlaps where later chapters got approved and posted before preceding chapters. Very confusing for the readers. To the site admins each posting is seen as a separate story.

P_H, I also wanted to commend you for the rich imagery of your writing style. And the thoughtful method you use to reveal each of your characters, character. Good humor and kindness go a long way too influencing my good opinion.

Posey_HoneyPosey_Honeyover 9 years agoAuthor
Story discussion thread started

Anyone interested in discussing this series is invited to the Story Discussion Circle section of the Literotica Forums. I went ahead and started a Story Discussion Thread and all are welcome to visit for more insight into how the characters and plot developed.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 9 years ago
Can't please everybody...

But I am pleased with the structure and pace of the story. Due to recent comments P_H, you've established a "chat/forum" to discuss the story. I hardly think this is necessary. As far as I can tell, this is your first story on Literotica, and for your first time, you did and you're doing well. Please take what you need from criticism and throw away the rest. Your stories are a gift, a form of self-expression and thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Casey 1988

Love the story. I was correct in thinking that this story had bin written beforehand as to how quick the chapters were produced. Was this your first story? If it is you did a very good job.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I understand you wrote these a year ago

but you are just now submitting them, would it have been so hard to combine, and reduce the number of short segments? or change the recap to a simple this is chapter X of Y, to understand and appreciate this submission I recommend that you start with Chapter 01 and read the others first? that way if your submissions are posted out of sequence (and it happens) the reader knows where we/they are.

housekeeping aside,

I am enjoying the journey we are on. the transition from Lynne to Francis is becoming more interesting with each awakening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice Story

Really like the way you are developing the theme of this story, with both sharing their dark and bright past, with each other yet both seem on the same path to be together at some point in near future.

Keep the story going, could be a good novel.

Randee1958Randee1958over 6 years ago
RICHLY PRESENTED 💥💥💥💥💥😊

Not many contributors present both participants view. This for me is very satisfying. I'm greatly impressed; I'd like for you too disregard my comment regarding my rating of the last chapter. I most certainly was unduly unfair.

Gladly 5🌟 rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous