All Comments on 'Mood Ring Ch. 04'

by Posey_Honey

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastover 9 years ago
Interesting

I love the back stories of both these intriguing ladies. Both damaged and hurt in some way yet both have been trying to rise from the ashes like phoenixs all they need to reach above into the sky is each other to heal the last remnants of hurt.

It is a brilliant story can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
enthralling

only one minor thing...the change in POV was not clear so I had to go back to check if I had simply read too fast and missed it.

A lovely read that I am so looking forward to enjoying to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
addicted

ok, now I'm officially addicted to this story :)

mmmmm maybe lynne is about to sensually be lured into the web, and ooooo wouldn't it be wonderful if she took on the "pet" role

anxiously awaiting the next chapter !

warmly

carrie

dnchapmandnchapmanover 9 years ago
Wonderful

The build-up is great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
can't wait

Each chapter is more intriguing than the previous one. I love the way the characters are being developed and I can't wait for the next chapter.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
an interesting retelling

P_H, you have presented us with a twist I do not understand, in the first 3 chapters which are mostly from the point of view of Lynne, you had several conversations and comments in French and provided no translation. Yet, in this 4th chapter, all in the voice of Anneka/Anya there is no subtext in her native language. The only person for whom French (and all the other languages she speaks) is natural, uses only English.

I am curious why you chose this change-up?

?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Ready for more between the hot couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm hooked!

More please. I find your story intriguing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Like a disease...

Poor girl, forced to become lesbian and now she will do the same to Lynne/Frances, as if lesbianism (or whatever proper word) was some horrible, evil disease that they were under the corrupt influence of.

And the numerous comments I've seen regarding Lynne being pulled into this "web", as if they want her to "turn", make me literally shiver with repulsion. You have such good writing, though..

Randee1958Randee1958over 6 years ago
GREAT STUFF😍

Looking forward to the next chapter...

5🌟's

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous