Mood Ring Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her pendant jewelry and was puzzled. I could have sworn that she had an amber stone earlier that evening. Now, her stones were a violet shade or purple. I remarked on that and she told me that they were mood stones, I had not heard of these stones. She told me it was cheap children's jewelry, but she liked them enough to have them reset. Wow, she had many interesting features. I liked that she was so open and had no pretense.

I asked her if I could examine the pendant as I reached down to pick it off of her skin. She presented her magnificent chest towards me so I would have easier access to the pendant. I gently brushed her cleavage with my fingertips and purposefully raked my nails against her skin as I did so. She shuddered almost undetectably and I knew. I had to play with her just a bit.

I looked up at her face and asked if my fingers were cold, smiling at her when she said she was just ticklish. She surreptitiously looked down at her chest presumably to do a nipple check and let out a small sigh of dismay. Oh this was fun!

I remarked on the quality of the setting and let the purple pendant drop to retake its place on those magnificent breasts, it settled in the décolletage and Lynne seemed to be a little uncomfortable with the attention being paid to her breasts, so she tried to interest me in her ring finger and its matching stone. I knew what she was doing, but it worked because I noticed something on her fingernail. Her fingernails were light blue and shimmery, but on her ring-finger she had a bouquet of heart flowers painted in red. It was so cute!

She was so adorable. I could easily become enamored with this precious flower of a woman. I continued to hold her hand in mine. The contact with a warm friendly human being was so nice. I think it had been since before my unfortunate marriage to René that I had touched another human being in warmth and friendship.

Lynne was a little fidgety while we held hands, but she did not try to disengage. I think she liked our touching, but just didn't know how to react to it. I finished my wine and suggested we leave. Miguel had very kindly paid our tab, but I had to leave something so I left a twenty dollar bill as a thank you for the service and for keeping us out of jail.

We walked to the entrance and as soon as we cleared the crowd of people, I linked my arm in hers saying, "Where I come from it is perfectly normal for girlfriends to link arms as they walk together, besides you seem to be a little unsure of yourself. I'll lead you in the right direction." And smiled at her.

I really liked this sweet girl so I would be gentle with her. I was having fun, but I would have to be very careful with this one because I now detected that fragility that John had zeroed in on. I did not want to be a predator anymore. Maybe Lynne had as much to teach me as I did her.

(Anya's retelling continues in Ch. 05)