Mood Ring Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am trying to make it firmer, so it doesn't jiggle."

She said, "I like it," and gave another firm squeeze.

She said, "Why don't you sit down and get comfortable? You are so shy and innocent. I like it.

I don't bite."

I didn't know what to say. I started to compliment her on her tan when she bent in to kiss me.

She said, "Thank you," as she leaned in and gave a quick peck to my lips. She raised her arm to put her hand at my neck while she guided my head into her kiss.

She stroked my upper chest and neck as she began to kiss my lips in earnest.

Her hands stroked along my arm and forearm and suddenly her hands was making contact with my inner thigh.

She gave a quick squeeze and then her hands were again at my breasts.

Her hand stroked my inner thigh and I realized where this was heading. Blood began to engorge my tissues and I felt that tension of smooth and friction as her hand began to travel close to my tender center.

She gave my thigh a little heft and squeeze and asked if I would move to sit at the corner where the benches were joined.

I scooted to the corner and realized that I would be comfortable if I spread my legs so one foot was on one bench and the other sat on the 90 degree opening up my pussy to Anya's attention.

She crawled along the near bench like a lioness stalking her prey.

She straddled my right leg and told me that I had a pretty pussy.

I couldn't help my hand from gliding over my pussy. The sweat and excitement had me wet and her hand began to contact my thicker labia.

I told her, "It's really getting warmer now."

"It's getting hot in here?" she smiled and started to glide her hands across my stomach and then to my breasts.

She looked down at my pussy and asked, "Are you going to let me taste that?"

I giggled again and nodded yes.

She stroked my swollen center a few times and then bent in to get her taste.

" Ummm it looks so good!," and she then reached in with one had to spread my lips and began to lave my vagina with her tongue.

I was swollen with desire and as she licked me like a lollipop, I began to experience the sweet agony of a sexual build-up of desire.

She told me that I was getting wet and moved so that she could kiss me as she kept her hand at my pussy.

She moved in to kiss me again and I felt one finger penetrate me.

"Oh, Francis, you are so tight."

She stroked her fingers inside of me a few more times and then withdrew her hand.

She bent down and began to lick and suck on my excited sex.

She would take her tongue and trace the cleft above my clit indirectly placing some pressure on the sensitive tissue. Then, she would make her tongue firm and seek the crease between my outer lips and the inner. Her warm moist tongue was leaving a trail of desire and she wandered around my delicate landscape; teasing, prodding and probing for the source of pleasure like a prospector surveying for the mother-lode.

She abruptly changed tactics (I guess she found the treasure trove) and began to delve in earnest.

She would flatten her tongue so it was wide and begin to lap at my pussy, dragging her tongue from the lowest border of my creamy slit right above the perineum, through the gap of my vagina forcing the moist labia apart. She would then point her tongue as she penetrated my steamy split and make a scooping motion as she barely made contact with my swollen clit. The sensation of her tongue barely grazing my inflamed enlarged clitoral hood only stoked the flame of my desire.

She repeated this until I was whining and moaning with pleasure. I began to writhe and wiggle on the bench.

She then suddenly stood up, turned around, and made to sit in my lap.

Whoa, major gear shift!

I was left panting and throbbing and feeling a little bit like a racing automobile that had almost crossed the finish line, but instead found that the road had ended and now was in a freefall tumble.

I scooted back a little and she sat down at the angle of the bench with her back to me.

She had to have known I was so close. God I was so horny right now!

She leaned back as she sat down and her toned buttocks pressed against my inner thighs. My mons was alive with sensation and I realized that her firm flesh was cupping my sex and we were intimately connected. Our skin was moist with sweat and silky from the heat and as she pressed against me I sensuously groaned and instinctively embraced her from behind.

She leaned back against me and our velvety skin on skin contact kept me at a fever pitch. She wiggled her ass against me and then arched her back and leaned to a side. Looking over her shoulder, her blue eyes pierced mine and she asked, "Are you ready to finish what you started outside the sauna?"

"Umm...OK?" And then it hit me as I remembered my momentary boldness helping her undress.

I withdrew my arms and placed my hands on her ribcage just beneath her breasts. I leaned in slightly and breathlessly asked, mere centimeters from her ear. "What did you have in mind Dr. Beecham?"

This time she shivered and replied, "Anything you want Frances, you can have control."

Dang it. I really didn't know what to do. Why does everyone always call my bluff?

I thought, well, the breasts are pretty safe, I have already orally explored them. I began to run my hands across her chest with my right hand as I cupped her left breast with my left hand. She arched her neck and I looked over her shoulder and down and immediately had the sensation that I was looking at my own body, but with different sized breasts. I noticed immediately her breasts projected farther from her ribcage than mine. They were smaller, but still had substantial fullness. I supported the weight in one hand and stroked the tissue forward to stimulate the nipple. I realized that this was much like my shower masturbation and I could do this.

My attention soon had her pert nipples straining skyward and I began to play with them. I reached up and moistened the fingers of my left hand with my tongue and then took my thumb and index and grasped her erect nipple. I then brought my right hand up to her lips and let her lick them and similarly grasped the right nipple. I looked over her shoulder and pinched and lifted her wonderful conical-shaped breasts away from her body. It looked so erotic and she hissed and groaned as she shifted slightly forward and arched her head back against my shoulder. I released them and they dropped back into position with a slight jiggle.

My right hand settled on her stomach. I was still a little hesitant to go any further. She noticed and taking my hand in her own, she guided me to her wet pussy.

As she leaned back against me, she took her hand over mine and guided my fingers to her mons and pressed her fingers into mine causing them to spread across the tissue. She then guided my hand into small circles putting pressure on her vessel of Venus. I looked over her shoulder, my left hand had frozen in mid-grope and I held the fullness of her tit. I saw the smoothness of her groin, our hands and her ruddy labia peeking out.

She then took my hand and raised it to her mouth. She enveloped my middle two fingers with her lips and sucked them into her warm mouth. She ran her tongue all over them and made them slick and very wet. It was very arousing as I felt the sensation of warmth, wetness and muscular strength gliding over my thin digits. I scooted forward again to make contact with her butt cleft and started to softly grin against her.

She sucked my fingers deeply a time or two and then taking my finger out of her mouth, returned my hand to her groin.

"I want you to finger fuck me Frances. Please? Use both fingers, I need this so badly!"

Oh dear god, Show time!

She removed her hand from mine and I was all on my own.

Again, I remembered back to my shower masturbation and marshaled onwards. I took my moist middle fingers and began to explore her clit. I noticed it was so different than mine. Her clit hood was freaking huge and she had substantially more tissue framing her vaginal opening. My labia barely projected from my slit until I was excited and even then, they were so rigid that the felt like two fleshy blades of a flower petal. Her labia were much more undefined and I played with them with my fingertips just to try to sort through what I had to work with. I was a bit focused on the task of locating things until she began to gently moan and tell me that what I was doing felt wonderful; that I was teasing her like I had done this before.

I giggled, but quickly tried to disguise it with a small cough. I then noticed a firmness of tissue that began to swell and grow in the center of her fleshy mass. Interesting, was that her clit? Sweet honey, she was getting a noticeable clit erection. I took the two middle fingers of my left hand and captured it underneath the hooded tissue. It was a big as my thumb! No wonder she had been able to penetrate me with it last night.

I kept her clit trapped between my fingers and dropped my right hand and began to fan and stroke the engorged tissue. I raised that hand to her lips and she dutifully licked my fingers and palms. That surprisingly felt really good. I then palmed her hood till she was moaning and bucking. This was going better than I thought it would.

I released her clit and grasped her left breast with my left and began to gently tweak the nipple. I really like to play with her breasts. They were so my different than mine. I had a lot more mass and substance, but hers had such an interesting shape and definition. It turned me on to support and to hold her full titty in one hand and to be able to engage in nipple play at the same time.

I began to explore her cunny with my right hand and began to stroke her fully engorged pussy lips. She was really wet and I quickly separated her tissue with my fingers to find her seeping well. I now felt her smooth clit nub and after dipping my fingers along the slit to collect her moisture, began to stroke it with a circular motion. She writhed and bucked against the sensation.

My fingers were now totally lubed and dripping with her copious secretions and before I could really think about it, I penetrated her with both fingers. So strange! It felt familiar, but different. Her vagina walls were really spongy and I could tell she was close to coming from the play and teasing. I curved my fingers slightly and began to thrust in and out of her very slowly.

She began to buck her hips in rhythm with my thrusting and soon we were moving in concert. I would occasionally change the rhythm, but she quickly matched my movement.

Her moaning began to get more frantic and her breathing became heavier and more labored.

I began to curl my fingers and felt for the rough spot on the top of her vagina. My slippery fingers felt the rough texture of her g-spot and I pressed on it at the end of my thrust. She responded by crying out loudly and grunted in exertion.

Her clit by this time was actually rubbing against my palm and I started to feel a sympathetic buzzing in my groin. Was I going to come just from finger-fucking her? I was so turned on by all this.

My hand was so slippery and the sensation was heavenly. She started to hold her breath and froze, so I took my hand and savagely thrust my entire hand at her swollen cunny. My two fingers were completely penetrating her to my knuckles and bang against her outer lips with my index and pinkie.

She cried out, "Oh, that's it! Keep doing that!"

She came very hard. I could feel her vagina contract against my fingers and she got really wet and frothy. She began to really buck and move her hips and her vaginal muscles grasped my fingers tightly as I kept them in her. My palm ground against her clit and it felt like a fingertip was stroking against my palm. She grabbed my hand and kept it pressed against her as she gyrated wildly. I was so close. Her buttock movement, the sensation of her clit against my wet palm and the walls of her vagina clenching my fingers had me straining for bliss.

She began to come down and small aftershocks racked her body as her breathing returned to normal. She simply relaxed against me and she turned her head to give me a kiss.

I was still on the cusp of an orgasm and was panting heavily.

We embraced and tenderly kissed; romantically, our kisses were so soft.

She told me, "Well, Frances, you just gave your first lesbian orgasm. It was indescribable. I think you are a natural at this."

I was still turned on and dripping with need. She told me. "Get on your hands and knees," and took my hand as she stood up so I would get to my feet also.

She motioned at the bench and I leaned over and away from her and placed one knee on the bench and my two hands on the seat. She walked up to my ass and grabbed my hips to position me the way she wanted me. I looked over my shoulder at her and I swear her eyes were smoldering from desire as she thrust her groin up against my dripping sex.

She took her right hand and slapped and grabbed my right cheek causing me to jump and shriek a little. I generally like sex to be soft and sensual, but right now, I was so aroused that I wanted something a little rough. The slap on my hot sensitive skin was a sharp sensation and I loved it. I playfully groaned out an inquisitively playful whine.

She leaned into me so her breasts were against my back reached up with her left hand and grabbed my shoulder pulling my towards her slightly. She asked, "So, you like it a little rough?" I didn't reply but instead shut my eyes, smiled and ground back against her.

She stood up and placed her left knee on the bench like mine, took her right hand and spread my legs a little so that I was a little wider in my stance.

She then took the flat of her hand and lightly began to slap my cunt rhythmically for a few seconds before rubbing deeply along my entire groin.

"She asked, "Do you like it when I spank your pussy?" Well, not usually, but I heard myself musically groaning " Uhn-Huh," in a sexy affirmative.

I was more squatting against her hand and she leaned over and began to kiss my shoulder as her hand began to lightly tap my nana. She reached up and told me to lick her hand telling me I was so wet I should taste.

Her hand began to slap my sensitive tissue as she ground her breasts against my lower back and she licked my shoulder blade.

She took the fingers of her hand and penetrated my with the middle two, I sharply caught my breath as she spread my sugar walls.

"Oh yes, Finger fuck me!" I whined. She reached up with her left hand and pushed me so I was again leaning over on my hands. She raised my butt in the air and then began to stroke me in earnest with her index and middle finger.

I could feel my face getting flushed from the heat and from the sensation. I looked back at her and saw her leaning against my ass with her left arm and moving into me with her right. She smiled at me and I lay my chest shoulder and head down against the bench so that my ass was I in the air.

I reached back with my right hand and began to rub my clit as she pistoned in and out of me with her fingers. I was in heaven

The heat stung my lips. I had applied a plumper so they were already sensitive; the heat only enhanced the sensations. We were naked and sweating freely in the sauna. It was very cleansing and I was enjoying the sensation of purification and of sex.

She continued to stroke me and the sensation mounted. She then reached over and lightly licked my butthole. Yikes!

My orgasm began to build and I was moaning and groaning and started to move against her hand.

"Harder?" She started to increase the pressure and frequency and soon, I blossomed in a bright explosion. I cried out and dropped forward to lay on the bench seat as I lost conscious control of my muscles. Anya followed me with her fingers still in me and held me as I shuddered and quivered from my bliss.

I turned over and she quickly straddled me. My right leg was up on the bench seat and she grabbed my left leg and scooted my hips by placing her hand underneath my knee and lifting so that soon my ankle was in the air and she was leaning over my pussy with her groin. She took one hand and started to spread her cunny lips as she lowered herself towards my exposed pussy. I was super wet from my recent orgasm and she settled against me with her slick swollen tissue.

She started to grind against me and I could feel her feminine sex mate with mine. This was so much more intimate than I had remembered even from last night. I groaned and reached to grab her thigh as she started to pant and moan from the exertion. She grabbed the top of my left foot with one hand and reached down to spread her labia with the other to increase our contact.

She was grinding really hard and I could feel her sliding across my valley as our lips mashed together.

She took my big toe in her mouth and began to suck on it.

We began to rock and I heard the wet slapping of our pussies as we started to bang a little harder against each other. She was lost in exertion and I was grasping for purchase against the side and back of the bench.

I came again so soon on the heels of my last strong orgasm and simply lay there as pleasure and Anya coursed over my body.

She started to rub more frantically and I was weak from my ecstasy and simply watched her come all over my gently humming pussy.

She took my left foot and placed it between her exquisite breasts. My foot nestled in her cleavage and she leaned heavily against my leg causing my foot to press firmly against her chest. As she leaned against my foot, I felt her thighs start to contract and press together. A small jet of liquid seemed to suddenly drench me and she cried out. I watched her face contort and grimace and she flushed a dark shade of crimson as she held her breath and ground down hard against me.

She took her hand and stroked her clit as she rhythmically clutched and released. She slowed down as she started to come down and she leaned over and draped herself across me entirely drained.

All she said was "Wow. Lightning can strike twice."

She sat back and I sat up. We embraced and we kissed as our breathing slowly began to slow down to normal.

I looked at Anya with her still exquisite but formerly flowing air that was beginning to plaster to her skin and suggested, "Let me braid your hair."

She was total into it and said yes.

I ran my fingers through her hair massaging her scalp and she purred in delight. I braided her hair tightly in an inverted French braid and finished with a tight bun. (Her straight blonde hair was full and totally long and made a substantially thick "updo" bun.)

She looked so hot! I admired her long slim body. Her unmistakably feminine curves were pleasing to the eye and her tan and blonde bun underscored her sexiness.

I quickly realized that it was getting too hot to bear and I asked if she would like to take a break. I had gotten slightly sunburnt from my afternoon contemplation at the beach and my skin was starting to get uncomfortable where the sun had kissed me.

She replied yes and we exited.

The steam boiled out of the door when Anya opened it and as soon as I stepped out, the cool air of the outer room hit my glistening skin and I felt immediate relief.

Anya walked over to the small wooden table holding the platter and picked up the two remaining shot glasses handing one to me.

I took it and raised it to her, she matched my motion and we touched glasses and threw them down.

The alcohol burned in that cool way , enlivening my tissues making an internal counterpoint to the effect that the sauna steam had on the skin and muscles of my body.

She offered me the plate of cucumber and anchovy; I selected one of each and ate.