Mood Ring Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sensitive to taste and texture and the crunch of the cucumber was exquisite. I like salt taste and the combination of cucumber and the anchovies was delightful. While I was snacking, she gathered a bundle of branches from the full utility sink where they had been soaking and transferred them to a bucket that was in the sauna.

She said, "Come we need to plunge and then we can come back into the sauna for another round."

She walked to the door and began to open it.

"Are you going to go outside naked?" I exclaimed.

"Oh yes, we have complete privacy Frances. My property is not only surrounded by a wall, but my nearest neighbor is almost a quarter mile away. We will not be disturbed. Come."

With that she opened the door and walked out.

I followed her nude form. She looked very graceful with her beautiful blonde hair swept into that bun on top of her long neck. She was very tall and slim. Her lightly tanned skin looked almost flawless but I noticed some recent scratches on her shoulders almost like fingernails had... oops, moving on. I again noticed the small tattoo on her left shoulder but my eyes were drawn to movement and I admired how toned her ass was. Her glutes contracted and released in a hypnotic fashion and I could not look away from the swaying motion as she glided down the path. I could work out all day and never achieve the athletic toned look she had. My ass was huge because of my damn hips. My buttocks were tight. But my bone structure just did not permit my hip measurement to drop below 40 inches. Her butt movement was like a well-toned athlete preparing for the long jump; mine more resembled a belly-dancer's gyrations.

She stopped short as soon as she came to the end of the small path through the vegetation and quickly turned around.

I was still comparing her tightly toned butt to mine and when I looked up to her face she was just smiling at me. Oh damn! She thought I was checking out her ass!

Err. I guess I was, but not in that way.

What! I mean the thought of grabbing her ass had occurred to me, but only to see if it was as firm as it looked.

I was already flushed from the heat, but I could feel my cheeks burning anew.

She smiled at me and reached out her hand. I placed my hand in hers and we laced fingers.

She leaned in to kiss me and dodged my mouth moving quickly to my ear and said, "Caught you looking."

She then laughed wickedly and stifled my protest with her well-placed mouth.

"Come Frances, let's plunge in together and return to the sauna.

We walked hand and hand to the edge of her lit pool. The glowing turquoise colored water looked inviting. Although we had quit the sauna, I was still flushed from the heat and excitement. I was really stretching my sexual horizon tonight. I felt liberated. I was with a partner who knew me, who respected me, and who totally wanted me!

We were still holding hands on the edge of the pool and she counted out "une, deux, et trois."

We both jumped in holding hands. I am sure that I shrieked at the sensation of the cold water against my burning skin!

Dear Lord What a Shock! I gasped, but it was stimulating.

The sensations were enlivening. Once we were in the water we had let go of our hands and started to simply swim around for a few minutes.

Anya surfaced near me and grasped me in her arms and gave me a quick peck on the lips saying," Let's go back to the sauna."

Once we had reentered the steam room, Anya motioned me to lay down on the bench after she had spread out a towel asking, "Have you ever had a Venik massage before?"

I answered that I had not and she told me that I was in for a treat.

I lay down on my stomach as she reached over to the bucket and removed the bundle of leafy branches she had placed earlier. She grabbed a few branches in her hands and started to stroke my prone body with the leafy bundle. It was interesting. The leaves were wet and aromatic with a nice scent and smell. They apparently had yielded their fragrance and essential oils to the soaking water.

The leaves were hot. The sensation was hotter than the steamy atmosphere of the sauna, but only when they touched me. She lightly fluttered them over my skin warming it. I could feel the oily moisture from the leaves. It was heavenly.

She said, "I will have to make it very light since your skin is a little damaged from your sun exposure today. But I think that the essential oils of the oak will help to heal you some. It will definitely help break down the toxins in your system from last night."

She pressed the bundle to my skin and made her way from my head to my toes gently pressing before repeating the same circuit with a firm pressure. It was like a hot massage. And then she started to very lightly stroke me with the branch bundle. Shoulders to ass, the bundle grazed my skin. Then she started to lightly strike me with it. I snickered inside at the thought that it was like a vanilla S&M session. But, I felt like my skin was totally invigorated.

She told me to turn over and gave the same treatment to my exposed front. The hot wet leaves were almost too much to bear. The heat traveled along my body; my eyes were closed and I simply paid attention to sensation. Then Anya started to again lightly beat the bundle against my naked body.

My skin stung, but it wasn't unbearable. When the leaves hit my body, they left their aromatic oil on my skin as an afterglow and I was enlivened by the sensation.

After about 10 minutes, she stopped and told me we should take another cold plunge.

My body was on fire! And then the shock of the cool water; I felt an endorphin rush unlike anything I had encountered before. I could feel my skin tingle, my pulse beating, and my skin glow; not in a painful manner, but in such a way that I was conscious of sensation. I was a little dizzy, but I think it was more a result of the heightened consciousness than anything else.

After a quick dunk, Anya exited the pool and walked over to a small pool house on the far side of the pool from the house proper. (It was bigger than my apartment) She opened the door and turned, looked at me and then entered. I saw the lights go on and realized that I was expected to follow.

When I approached the doorway, I reflexively caught a towel that was thrown at me as I walked in the open portal. I saw Anya wearing a white cotton knit outfit and noticed a massage table in the center of the room. There were some big white candles burning and I heard meditative music playing on the entertainment center. She was walking to each of the French doors and opening them so the evening breeze could enter.

"Dry yourself off Frances and take your place on the table please."

I complied. After I dried myself off, I mounted the table and assumed a prone position.

Anya approached me and placed a stoneware bowl filled with some clear looking liquid on the table.

Oh Goodie! It had been ages since I had had a full-body massage. I was already relaxed from the sauna and the invigorating treatment with the hot leaves.

I had an idea that this would be an erotic massage and I had never had one before. I was greatly anticipating it. I never had a massage with a "happy ending" but I was sure this one would be epic.