All Comments on 'Moonflower'

by SueDanym

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Leave the deviance in

Leave the deviance in

manmeltrmanmeltralmost 7 years ago
Quite an evening, wasn't it?!

I LOVE getting both the 'his' & 'hers' version of the same titillating event, and this is so exciting and provocative -- mmm, the mental image of her lying there bound with that life-size dildo buried to the hilt in her ass, and her loving it!!

And yes, next time leave the deviance in!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SO bad I'm STILL laughing!

The "true" story bullshit. Dude - you're on a porn site, on the world wide web. NO ONE believes a word coming out of your mouth and the "true" story tag does nothing but make us laugh at you. Epic stupidity.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
the above torture could only turn the male on..not the female!! ;))lacks the BDSM art of making her reach orgasm!! ;))

true account,my ass!! ;))who would believe the above erotic torture turns the woman on...it could turn only the male on!! lacks BDSM art of making her reach orgasm!! ;))

edrider73edrider73almost 7 years ago
You're a true romantic

Five stars. I loved the meticulous details of your night of tender marital bliss, and your touching hope for a morning cuddle nearly brought tears to my eyes.

YarhoooYarhoooalmost 7 years ago
Nice

This story is making cocks hard and pussys' wet all over the world. This story is as good as any I have read. In the end, we read and write stories for each other, to remember and to get off. I say “GOOD JOB”. It was hot and I am sure there are quite a few wet spots on the sheets (both hers and his).

missnaughty666missnaughty666almost 7 years ago
Lovely

Ignore the haters... your account of your adventures was lovely. I'm a fan of being tied and tortured by my husband too. Your story has given me an idea or two, so thank you for that much enjoyed. :)

It's good reading an account of a dominant and sub who know what they're doing and good aftercare routines.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous