All Comments on 'Moonlight'

by Markf

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Just What i Needed.

Excellent scinareo, Can't wait till the next time i'm getting fucked by a big hard cock and taking 1 in my mouth, i'll be thinking of you.

cutandhornycutandhornyalmost 17 years ago
Hot!!

It wasn't just the heat of the tropical setting that was so hot about this story!! I felt as if I was a participant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice story!

I love the story! Wish I could have an encounter like that! A huge cocked stranger abusing my burning hole, opening my ass like it`d never been done before. And sucking the hard cock of another stranger! And then feeling the hot cum flooding my asshole, filling me to the brim! And swallowing another strangers load!! Very nice!! I have a new fantasy now!! Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
public cock sucking

love the idea of meeting someone who enjoys taking his cock out in public. I really love getting my cock nice and hard and then walking around in public nude.Mmy cock remains very hard for quite some time on its own. But Ii would really like an interested soul to see me and walk up to me so I could go on my knees and suck him off letting his load spray allover me, before cleaning him up with my tongue. I would then walk around with his sticky white cum on my face for someone else to see. Oh the possibilities. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
anon

I agree,I also love glory holes

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

I had a similar experience.Sitting on the rocks at Bondi,warm night,a fisherman trying his luck,a guy walked past,watched the fisherman for a short time,then came back and sat up from me.Older,he took his shirt off,then his shorts,i did the same,he moved over to me,sat,reached across to my cock,slowly stroking,then moved between my open legs,taking my cock in his mouth,his finger rimming my lubed hole,my cock hard as his finger moved into me,deeper until my cumm shot into his mouth,he swallowing it all.He moved back,i stood turned,leaning forward,offering my arse,i felt the hard head,positioned,then holding my hips,pushing forward,entering me,sliding deep,then pulling my hips back and forward onto his cock fucking me,then pulling me right back,holding me as he emptied deep into me.Love those warm nights.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
At the beach at night

I met a guy in Adelaide one night in summer it played just like yours, sitting on a bench overlooking the sea we played with each other until I just had to suck him off!!

When I had finished I found out I had an audience!! 3 other guys had watched the whole performance ( the guy I sucked was the bait - and I ended up sucking 2 others - the third guy had already cum watching )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love an MMM threesome by the sea

I'm a married guy so I don't get a lot of opportunities for gay sex but this hot little gem of a (realistic) story brought back some fond memories... like the time I sucked a stranger off whilst another stranger fucked me. I'm sure the woman walking along the otherwise deserted beach saw us - which only made it hotter for me. I loved in this story how the protagonist leaves his wife asleep in their room and how when he and the guy he meets on the bench are mid-fuck they are seen by a young MF couple. The woman walks away but the man comes over to join them... and that's how it often is in life: gay and bi guys are nearly always up for some fun, women are so often the killjoy or wet blanket. Serves them right to miss out on cock when they are actually horny: we men can have loads of fun on our own - we don't need women to have "fun"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5/5=100%)! Bravissimo!

If this happened to me, i would be in 7th heaven & on cloud number nine at the same time!

kitwinnkitwinnover 3 years ago
Lucky guy

Love spot roast

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous