Moonlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leapt into my arms and kissed me hard. I was a little oversensitive after the last orgasm, but my body quickly rose to the challenge, shifting back into the hungry and seeking mode as our kiss got deeper and our bodies more interlocked. I stroked her body, her shoulderblades that poked out from her thin frame, her cute little belly button, the sides of her hips that made her tense up and moan against me. I wanted this girl: not just now, but as long as I could keep my hands on her. There was so much to do and so much to explore.

I grabbed Rebecca by the shoulders and shoved her down to the bed playfully. Then I climbed on top of her, slipping my legs around one of her thighs, the two of us pressed skin to skin. Despite the difference in our builds we were actually the same height, so she stared me in the eye as we kissed and our toes touched.

I began to rub my thigh against her cunt, which was sopping wet, having obviously longed for attention during the time she was caring to me. I would remedy that. I began to slide back and forth on top of her, brushing breast against breast and leg against crotch. I would slide forward and then dip up and go back in a smooth motion.

Rebecca mischievously put her knee up, giving me back as well as I was giving her. It was a simple rhythmic motions, the two of us thrusting up against each other like we wanted to merge into one body. Soon we were moving faster and faster, mouths and fingers trying to grab a hold of whatever they could. We stared each other in the eyes the whole time we were fucking, each of us daring the other to break first and give into the pleasure that was coursing through us in ever-stronger waves, each thrust the start of another ripple.

I was sure I would be the first one to give. I was on top and theoretically in control, but the heat had taken over my body again and was burning away my brain, leaving me no choice but to thrust faster and faster, desperate for the next hit of that incredible pleasure. But Rebecca was rocking against me just as much and twice as desperately.

She came first, her eyes bugging out as she let out a high shriek. The expression on her face was one of surprise, like she had never thought she could feel this good. She clung to me like she was afraid of being swept away. My hips thrust on their own against her leg and I followed her in orgasm. My vision went blank for a while, fading to dynamic oranges and reds, but I barely noticed from how good I felt with every nerve of my body singing out in rapturous delight.

We collapsed back onto the bed, legs still entwined and still holding onto each other desperately. We didn't say anything. It felt like talking would ruin everything.

We nodded off, or at least I did, falling into a cozy afternoon nap. When I woke up the sun had gone down behind the building across from us and the sky had turned the royal purple that signified that night was impending. Rebecca was still there, still holding me and looking at me with half-lidded eyes.

"Hey Joanne?" she said, her voice timider than I expected.

"Yeah?"

"What are we going to do about your job? And my tuition, and--"

I cut her off with a kiss. It was becoming my favourite way to shut her up, and I wondered why I hadn't tried it earlier. "Listen, we'll work everything out. There are going to be problems, sure, but I think between the two of us we can deal with anything."

Rebecca said nothing, but as night came on she intertwined her fingers with mine and offered me a shy smile.