Moonlight and Warm Sand Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked down the beach at the water's edge in silence for quite a while, which suited me just fine. I was wrestling with the mixed feelings I had about all that had just transpired. Was it possible that Dave was aware of what was going to happen beforehand, or did he know or even suspect now? I dismissed the notion almost immediately. Surely Dave would never go for something as overtly sexual as that in public. Having filed that thought safely away. I contemplated my inner feeling about having ten to fifteen strange couples witness two of my mind blowing orgasms. To my surprise, I realized that thinking about all those male members standing at attention while watching me was getting me aroused again.

I wondered about the wives or girlfriends of these men. Were they getting sexually aroused by what they were seeing? I hoped so. I had the distinct feeling that when they got home there was going to be a lot of heavy sex going on. Then the most erotic question occurred to me. As all those couples were having wild sex with their partner, how many of them would be fantasizing about me? That thought accompanied by a strong tingling and significant warming between my thighs drove me over the edge.

I took Dave by the hand and lead him up the beach and into the dunes. I sat and then lay back onto the soft, warm sand, pulled my dress to one side and threw my legs wide apart and in an uncustomary husky voice that I almost didn't recognize myself, I pleaded. "Please, Dave". I begged. "I need you inside me right now." Dave took a long look at my face in the bright moonlight and must have seen the longing in my eyes. He didn't bother to answer. He took off his jacket rolled it into a nice pillow and placed it under my head. In just a few brief moments he had shed his clothes and was standing in front of me wearing nothing but a broad smile and a very turgid erection.

Without a word, he knelt between my legs and aimed his rampant hard on at for the core of my desire. I could feel the head of his throbbing phallus sliding up and down the slit to my pussy getting lubricated for the push inward. As the head breached the folds that protected the opening, I felt something unexpected. The old sting that I used to experience when he entered me was back. It was by no means as intense as before, but it did have a familiar feel to it. I began to wonder slightly. Had I actually begun to shrink back to my old size already? One side of me was happy that no permanent alterations had been made, but another side of me wondered if that meant that I would have trouble taking John's massive member again. I wasn't ready to give up what I had felt with John even now, as my husband was driving deep inside me.

At that moment, something else occurred to me. Dave was indeed buried really deep inside me. He must have been really turned on because he was hitting spots that I can't ever recall him hitting before. After several delirious minutes, I could feel Dave's cock begin to swell with it his impending orgasm. This realization sparked a new level of excitement inside me and as I felt his seed eject deep within the recesses of my womb, I was launched into my third massive orgasm of the evening.

We laid there in the warm sand for quite a while locked in each other's embrace. I loved the feel of Dave's weight on top of me, his warm breath on the side of my neck. I waited for the familiar feel of his cock deflating and slowly sliding out, but for some reason tonight, it wasn't happening. I certainly wasn't about to complain as I was enjoying the feel of my lover's swollen member still deep inside me. I began to slowly contract my vaginal muscles to gently test the quality Dave's erection and was a bit startled to discover that it was still extremely firm. My contractions were obviously noticed on some level because every contraction was answered by a familiar pulse of the meaty shaft encased within the soft and now extremely wet folds of my pussy.

"This is something new," I whispered into Dave's ear. I could feel Dave's mouth at my neck curve up into a smile.

"Yes," he said, "Do you like it?"

"I'm not sure yet." I chided "Let me think on it for just a bit longer," and gave his cock a long squeeze with my inner muscles. A low moan was his only response. He thrust his hips forward again and thrust what must have been another inch of firm cock meat deeper into me. "My god Dave, what's going on with you?" I asked.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." He responded. But the smile on his face told a different story. Apparently, I wasn't going to get any answers, so I elected to give in to the delicious sensations now emanating from my now engorged and well-stuffed love canal.

Dave began slowly thrusting in and out of me igniting a whole new level of passion induced heat within my loins. Once again I felt Dave's cock begin to swell as if to orgasm and again it drove me over the edge and into an even stronger orgasm than all the earlier ones. Expecting Dave's release again, I was surprised to discover that he was still very hard and expanded as though he was on the verge of release. I attributed the enlarged sensation to my own recent orgasm so was not fully aware of exactly what was happening.

After several more minutes I felt that perhaps I needed to help things along, so suggested that I climb on top and ride Dave to release. That suggestion, I didn't have to make twice. With his member still buried within my soft and very wet folds, we rolled over so that I was now sitting astride Dave's hips.

In this new position, I was able to fully appreciate just exactly how engorged Dave's cock had become. In the moonlight, I could see an expression on his face that I had never seen before, absolutely pure and simple lust. He grabbed my corset-clad hips in his hands and thrust hard upward into me harder than I had ever felt before when he and I made love. As I started to ride his swollen member in earnest, I had the distinct impression that I was getting wetter and as I did Dave seemed to swell longer and thicker. The combined sensation was absolutely intoxicating. It was like a delicious cycle of erotic sensations. The more I rode his miraculous cock, the wetter I got, the bigger he felt.

After a very short time, I was again thrown into my fifth and hardest orgasm which was followed almost immediately by a sixth and seventh. Looking down at Dave through hazed eyes I saw him looking at me with absolute loving adoration and a hint of wonderment in his eyes. I kissed him gently on the lips and then neck, and whispered into his ear, "please Dave, cum inside me now. I need to feel you shooting your seed inside me again."

"Give me just a couple more minutes' sweetheart, I'm almost ready." He thrust upward again, and there it was. This time, there was no mistake. I could feel him growing inside me. It was unmistakable. He could see my expression and gave me a look as a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar might look.

"What's going on Dave?" I demanded.

"Hold on for a moment and I'll show you." Just then he thrust upward and forced my hips forcefully down onto his cock and exploded inside me so hard that I could feel is cum splattering the walls inside my womb. As he did, he emitted the most feral snarl I had ever heard from anyone. It was almost frightening in its intensity.

After several minutes Dave gazed at me intently "You asked me what's going on. Are you ready for the answer?" The way he asked gave me pause. It almost sounded like a dare or a taunt.

I looked deeply into his eyes and saw nothing but love and admiration, so rather pensively I whispered, "Will I like it?"

Dave gave me a big smile, pulled my face down to his, kissed me deeply and whispered back, "Yes, I believe that you'll enjoy it very much. You can slide off now if you like." I started to lift my body away from his expecting to hear a wet plop as his cock slapped back into his crotch, but it didn't come, I lifted a bit higher and still nothing. In fact, I could still feel him firmly inside me. "What the hell?" I exclaimed and looked at Dave again. I turned my gaze to where our bodies were joined and what I saw startled me. There reflecting the moonlight between my legs and entering my sopping pussy was an extremely thick cock. I raised my body higher and still, it was inside me.

"Keep going," Dave whispered. I lifted higher, still, there was no head in sight. Determined to get to the end of this now massive member I lifted up until the entirety of it was revealed. Without any exaggeration, it looked to be at least a foot long, and perhaps more. The resounding smack of it falling onto Dave's stomach was accompanied by a gasp from my own lips.

"I need an explanation of this," I demanded.

Dave raised one eyebrow, gave me a mischievous smile, and said. "And you shall have one shortly."

I gave him my best-exasperated look and proclaimed "You could have killed me with that thing you know."

Dave winked and said. "Oh, I seriously doubt that.

We lay in the warm sand and moonlight I couldn't help fondling Dave's immense new cock. The feel of it in my hand was incredible. I felt a bit guilty as I made a mental comparison between what I was holding in my hand and what I remembered of John's massive member. Maybe it was my imagination, or maybe my desire for it to be true, but it seemed that Dave's was just a bit longer and thicker. "Better" than John's. And I knew for a certainty that I would never crave John again.

After a while, Dave said, "Let's walk back to the car, and I'll explain all of this on the way home". Rather like a petulant child I released Dave's beautiful new cock and arose. As Dave dressed he discovered that he was unable to fit comfortably into his underwear so he dropped it into a nearby ash can, and we headed back towards the clubhouse. As we walked, I couldn't help but notice that even flaccid, the bulge extending down his leg was quite impressive, and admitted to myself that if I had seen it 3 weeks ago I would have run in terror. As things were now, however, terror was exactly the opposite of what I was feeling.

As we walked, I felt the now familiar sensation of the results of my love making session slithering down the insides of my thighs. I think that I was actually beginning to enjoy it. It was the mark of a woman that had just been "Royally Fucked" if you will excuse the expression.

As we emerged from the path back to the clubhouse, we could see a gathering of people standing and sitting on the front porch of the club. One elderly gentleman separated from the group and walked toward us. As he approached he looked me up and down appraisingly, turned to Dave and asked, "How did everything go"?

"Just as you said it would Doctor." "Good, I'm very glad to hear that", he replied.

"Doctor?" I asked.

"Yes honey, this is doctor Loveland. He is the founder and president of the Phoenix Club." During the introduction, Dr. Loveland was looking me up and down very carefully.

"And how are you doing young lady?" He asked. His attitude and bearing put me at ease immediately, so I answered quite candidly,

"I can't recall ever being better, thank you." With my answer, Dr. Loveland broke into a broad smile.

"What did you think of our little club?"

"We loved it," we proclaimed almost in unison "Is it like this all the time?" I asked.

He smiled a little "Well, not all the time, but yes, quite frequently." He gave us both a rather serious look and said. "The entire membership has taken a vote and has asked me to extend an invitation to you and your lovely wife to join our little band of friends. How do you feel about that?"

Dave and I looked at one another, smiled, and gave a resounding "Yes, absolutely!"

"In that case please allow me to introduce you to our membership once again. Unfortunately, some of them were rather busy during the dinner service and you didn't have a chance to meet them earlier." We followed Dr. Loveland back to the porch and he began to introduce us to the members once again. When he was finished, he said "And here are the folks that you haven't met yet."

There was a very pretty young lady and her boyfriend that looked very familiar, but I couldn't quite place them. They were followed by a very large gentleman in a very nicely tailored suit that was introduced by Dr. Loveland "And this is my son John and his wife Jillian. I believe that you and John may have already met." Dumbfounded, I looked at Dave fearing the worst. Dave and John exchanged looks of what was obviously mock severity. Almost on cue, they both turned, looked at me, their faces broke into glorious smiles and winked.

Later that night as Dave climbed into the car beside me I turned to Dave in mock outrage and said: "You and I are going to have to talk about this mister."

"Yes, dear." was all he said, smiling again.

On the drive home, Dave explained that Dr. Loveland had re-discovered an herbal concoction in the jungles of Thailand that had been used during the second world war to torture prisoners of war. The mixture, when applied to the penis resulted in an uncontrolled erection that was exceptionally large, and would actually cause the skin to tear.

Dr. Loveland developed a way to control the reaction using the slightly enhanced secretions of the female sex organ as a catalyst. This started a reaction that caused the pre-medicated penis to expand enormously and was only limited by how much the skin allowed it to expand. So every day while he was away on his trip, he had applied a salve to his penis which would allow the skin to expand without tearing. His doctor's appointment earlier in the day had been to get an injection that would actually begin the expansion and prepare for the final two treatments which necessitated his shaving of the pubic region.

Dave went on to explain that his trip to the bathroom was, in fact, the final injection of the herb that would ultimately react with the herbal formula that was in my last drink before we walked onto the beach. "In essence, we were literally meant to grow together in the most intimate possible way," Dave explained. "We are a perfect match for each other, forever."

I was almost terrified to ask the next question but pressed on anyway. I watched Dave's face as I asked the final vexing question. "What was the deal with John?"

The expression changed slightly as though there was the slightest twinge of regret, but he continued. "Dr. Loveland is always concerned with his patient's ability to "adapt," so with my permission, he sent his son John to test your ability to cope, so to speak. When the committee saw your reaction on the beach, we were accepted into the program.

At that moment, I recalled where I had seen the pretty young girl before. She and her boyfriend were some of the voyeurs watching John and Me in the sand on the beach the first night. They were part of the evaluation committee. "So that was all a test?" I stammered now somewhat annoyed.

"Yes," Dave admitted, "And a somewhat risky one from what I understand. I believe that you were quite smitten with John, were you not?"

I looked at Dave again and said truthfully. "Perhaps I was, as you say smitten, but through it all, I have truly loved only you."

I discovered that I had a great many more questions that I wanted answers for, but I knew that I had a lifetime together with Dave to get answers.

We are still members of the Phoenix Club, and I still see John quite frequently, but I never felt the same way about him that I did before. After all, Dave and I had literally grown together and I was living with my perfect match. "My Body and Soul Mate."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Epilog:

Shortly after our first visit to the Phoenix Club, Dave left his job with the aerospace company and is now doing research for the Loveland Research Group.

Looking back from 3 years later, the entire series of events has ultimately made me one of the luckiest women alive. I don't ever have to say goodbye to Dave again for one of his intolerably long business trips. Dave will still occasionally go off on business trips to Thailand or some other exotic destination, but now rather than sitting home, I travel with him as a team member.

We are currently enjoying a kind of Jet Setter lifestyle and have been able to travel to a great many romantic and exotic destinations together, and all "hand in glove". *Wink*

This lifestyle is what most can only dream of, and here we are together,

"Living Large"

FINIS

12