Moonlight Saunata

Story Info
Married couple share an intimate evening with a good friend.
3.5k words
4.39
66.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd spent the evening with wine glasses in hand, naked in the Jacuzzi, under the starlit sky. Joy and Jason were married, but they'd gone through a rough patch and during that time Joy had been with another. Jason eventually realized that he was alright with Joy's escapades; in fact he was infatuated with the thought of her and a lover taking each other in front of him; though he still had moments of jealousy and worse, self-loathing, for allowing his wife to fuck someone else without consequence. For her part, Joy had really thought that they were through and she had cared about the man she'd been with deeply, but when the chance to repair her marriage presented itself, she'd jumped at it, forsaking the thrill of newness for her long-term happiness and stability.

Since then, they'd gotten along well, though she often harbored thoughts of her former lover's body. Sometimes, when Jason mechanically performed their routine, she'd imagine her lover's cock instead of Jason's penetrating her. Secretly, and buried more deeply inside, she also reveled in the memory of the day that she'd fucked her lover and then Jason had come over to talk; her lover - his friend - running out the back door, stealing away to avoid the explosion they both thought would result. She'd somehow connected with Jason again that afternoon, for the first time in a long time, and they'd made love, Jason sliding his cock into her still-dripping pussy, and at one point, she realized that Jason's dick was coated with another's sperm as it plunged the depths of her pussy and suddenly she'd had the most explosive orgasm of her life. Since then, Jason had found out about the fling, and they'd talked through a hundred difficult and intimate things; even Jason's sudden, inexplicable prurient interest in her taking another lover, but she'd never told him about that day or what it did to her to think of him getting sloppy seconds.

So this night, maybe Joy or Jason, or both, had ideas about what could happen, but neither were being too forward. I'd come over to hang out, have a drink and dinner with friends. It turned out that of the four or five people that were invited, it was only me that night that made it. My wife was also invited; she was very close to both Joy and Jason, but she was out of town on a two day business trip. So eventually, after a glass or two of wine, we'd decided to hop in the pool, and when I pointed out that I didn't have a suit, Joy (only half-jokingly) suggested that I didn't need one. It was one of those moments that came on so quick that I didn't have time to judge my reaction, but the look on Jason's face conveyed that something was different tonight, that I could take Joy's playful comment seriously and we all might actually skinny dip. So I did, maybe because of the wine, or maybe because I wanted to see Joy naked and that overrode my normal inhibitions, but whatever the reason, I was right about Jason's reaction.

I said "I'm up for it." And Jason almost immediately said "Me, too."

There was an awkward moment where we all looked at each other, knowing that Joy's response was critical because if she had truly been joking then she probably wouldn't react well to her friend and her husband blatantly and unrepentantly accepting a suggestion she thought so obviously unacceptable. The awkward moment, though, lasted less than a minute, and she smiled mischievously and dared us to drop our pants.

"Ok. Go ahead, then. Let's see it boys."

At this point, I began to question whether I'd read the situation correctly; I suddenly imagined that Jason was really joking and I was about to drop my pants to the eternal amusement of my married friends, who would laugh with each other all night and forever afterwards, at my naiveté and presumptuousness; at my expectation that they were willing to share their naked bodies with me, and my obvious willingness to share mine with them.

But again, I had only a moment to question myself; I caught Jason's eye and realized he was unbuckling, and watching me to see whether to continue. So I kicked of my flip-flops and unbuttoned my shorts, trying to look nonchalant and willing myself not to look at Joy who was clearly looking at me and her husband stripping, amused. I pulled off my shorts, revealing my boxers, and then lifted my t-shirt over my head, as Jason was doing the same. I noted that we'd both chosen to leave the boxers till last. I purposely didn't concentrate on the moment of truth, dreading another pause where Jason and I look at each other, deciding whether to proceed, and instead just dropped my boxers and went toward the water immediately.

Joy cat-whistled and laughed heartily, blatantly checking out my package and then my ass as I turned toward the pool. I interrupted her, asking "Aren't you getting in?"

"Oh yeah. But I have to go get my bathing suit first!" She teased.

Jason and I protested loudly and she responded, "Just kidding. Fair's fair and besides, I've been wanting to skinny dip ever since we got the pool. The idea of gliding through the cool water and watching the stars sounds so relaxing."

Jason yelled "Quit stalling and get naked!" and Joy, to my complete delight, complied. She made a small show of it, which turned me on immensely, because it wasn't like her to be so forward around me, and I imagined that it was because she was really feeling (and approving) the sexually charged atmosphere.

There were no lights on outside the house but some warm yellow glow spilled through the sliding glass doors, almost completely silhouetting Joy. I was straining to see, and luckily the moonlight was helping. It was a casual evening at home, so she was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. She raised her shirt first, exposing a black bra, no pattern or lace, but nicely designed and it pushed her breasts together forming very inviting cleavage. She then threw the shirt to the side and began unbuttoning her jeans, looking first at Jason, then at me, staring into our eyes. She seductively pushed the jeans down her legs, bending as she did so, so that I caught sight of very skimpy, black thong panties right before she bent down to her ankles, and her bra-covered breasts hung before me. I didn't want to appear to be ogling her, despite the fact that she'd just done it to me, and that fact that she was putting on a show precisely because she expected me to ogle her, and so I fought with myself to keep eye contact and only let my gaze stray to her body surreptitiously. She stood for a moment in her bra and panties, looking from Jason to me again and back to Jason, this time I think wanting his approval before continuing.

I lost the battle to avoid staring a few seconds later when she unsnapped her bra, letting her medium-sized boobs free for me to view for the first time, and they were marvelous. Perky, with perfectly shaped and perfectly sized nipples – hard, I noticed, as I stared intently through the semi-darkness. I also noticed Jason watching me, but at this point I figured he was enjoying his wife exposing herself and so I didn't feel self-conscious or worried. Joy let the bra fall to the patio floor and hooked her thumbs in the sides of her panties, then stopped and said, "You know, I feel like you guys should be tipping me." We all let out nervous laughs. Jason responded, "Come 'ere – I've got a tip for you." His joke helped ease the tension and this time we all laughed again, but less self-consciously.

Then Joy seemed to gather her resolve, and pushed the sides of her panties down one more time, revealing her pubes, dark and short, carefully shaven into a thin strip. I was deprived of the sight too quickly as she pushed her panties all the way to her ankles, but in its place, I saw her boobs again, this time hanging free. I suddenly realized I was rock hard. Instantly self-conscious, I was distracted by the thought that Joy and Jason might see my hardness. Being waste-deep in the water I decided Joy couldn't see, but Jason was also in the water and only a few feet to my right, and I wondered, nervousness welling up inside, whether he would be totally offended by my blatant erection in response to his wife's nakedness. Once again, though, the moment resolved itself as Joy came quickly to the pool, seemingly overcome by a sudden feeling of modesty and hurrying to get under the water.

The next hour or so we swam, and talked and splashed, and it wasn't too long before we were all completely at ease again, our nudity forgotten, at least on the surface of things. My hard-on subsided, though the feeling that it could awake at any moment remained. Eventually Joy ran from the pool to the Jacuzzi, and I soaked in the sight of her slightly jiggling breasts, and then her nicely shaped ass, as she emerged from the pool, cool droplets of water sliding down her body. Jason and I watched her step into the Jacuzzi and submerge herself, and then we both came out of the pool to join her. I endured another momentary embarrassment, walking toward her with my cock hanging free, but soon I had regained the cover of the water. Joy and Jason sat close together on one side, touching under the water, though I couldn't tell just how much they were doing.

Finally, someone suggested more wine, and we played rock, paper, scissors to determine who would get the wine and glasses. They laughed as I lost and had to run into the house, naked, to retrieve the items, because I had to pass through the well-lit sliding glass doors.

After awhile and more wine, Joy said, "My skin's turning prune-y. I think I'm going to get out." And I felt a surge of disappointment. My skin was waterlogged as well, but getting out probably meant one last glorious look at my naked friend and then the evening of tantalizing possibilities would be over.

But I was wrong. Joy hopped out of the Jacuzzi and settled into a lawn chair without drying off. There were three more chairs, and so Jason and I hopped out and sat down as well.

I think we all felt a certain bond since we'd done this and now were feeling rather sophisticated, sitting around in a circle, naked and pretending nonchalance. I couldn't help but look at Joy's body, though, now that she was fully exposed again, stretched out on the chair with no water obstructing my view. My cock started to harden and before I could do anything, Joy noticed.

"Uh oh, I think Rick thinks he's going to get some." She joked.

Jason looked over and saw what she meant, and I thought there was a second of hesitation on his face, as if my hard-on was the materialization of all of the sexual tension that had built up throughout the night, properly ignored until my dick decided to break the silence. But it was only a second and then Jason was all jokes as well. "Well, she's kind of high maintenance. Are you sure you're really interested?"

Joy kicked her foot at him, but he was just slightly out of reach. The kick, though, had given me a view of pussy, spread for only a second, but enough to cause precum to leak from the tip of my cock. I worried that they'd notice since my cock seemed to be the object of attention, but it really was too dark to see that kind of detail. I tried to keep my response sounding like a joke as well, but it came out all too seriously. "Right now, with her sitting like that, it doesn't matter how much maintenance she takes..." I grinned, but Jason was quietly looking at me and I couldn't read Joy's expression.

Joy moved from her chair then and came toward me. "How do you know you could even handle me?" She asked, with a playful voice but an oh so serious challenge in her eyes. She held eye contact for a few seconds then went toward Jason. I thought I heard her say "Watch" but her voice was a whisper and I wasn't sure. However, it became obvious when she straddled Jason's legs. I could see his cock twitch, clearly hard and responding to the feel of her thighs on his. She began kissing him, full on the mouth then moving to his ear, then neck. I watched raptly, not caring that they both knew I was staring hard, watching every movement. Joy moved her hand from Jason's chest down to his stomach, and then his cock and wrapped her fingers around the engorged member. She rubbed it back and forth, it seemed, using the head to stroke her clit, though I couldn't see that detail from my chair.

Within seconds, though it seemed an eternity, she had positioned Jason's cock and slid down on it in one fluid movement, both of them gasping as they reveled in the feel of penetration. Jason groped Joy's naked body, his fingers outstretched as his hands roamed over her ass cheeks, her outer thighs, and back again, then up her back and to the underside of her tits. From my vantage point, I couldn't see his cock penetrating her, only his balls, smashed below her pussy each time she lowered herself; I felt like moving to a better spot would break the spell and remind us all that we were three friends, awkwardly naked in front of each other and sharing some kind of sexual experience.

Finally, Joy began to cum, I could tell not just from her increasingly excited gasps, but also because she suddenly ground her pussy down into Jason's crotch, and her legs strained, beautifully outlining her calf muscles as she came, Jason's legs tense between hers, a counterpoint to her passion. Almost immediately behind Joy, Jason began to grunt, and thrust up to meet her snatch, holding the position with his ass raised off the chair for a long moment.

Afterwards, as Jason's legs relaxed, she cupped his chin in her hands and kissed him lightly on the lips, then lifted herself up and turned toward me. As she walked into the corridor of light from the door, I could see her pussy hair, wet and matted with Jason's sperm, and I'm sure I could see it dripping down her inner thigh. Joy reached me and brought one leg over mine, my body electrified at the touch of her skin. The heat from her pussy was palpable on my straining cock, and she rubbed her used snatch along the length of my dick a few times, gasping as she did each movement. I could feel a trail of their combined fuck juices dribbling onto my cock.

She stopped and leant forward, licking my earlobe. She breathed, "Will you let Stephanie fuck Jason?"

At this point, I would've agreed to anything, not just to fuck Joy but because it seemed exceedingly erotic to share such things under the circumstances and I could imagine watching Steph sinking down on Jason's pole as Joy had only minutes earlier and enjoying it. That image almost made me come and Joy took my slight gasp for a 'yes.' She smiled, then used two fingers to position my cock and pushed her hips forward and penetrated herself with my manhood. The feeling was incredible, warm, wet, sloppy with Jason's cum, yet somehow her pussy still gripped my cock and caused the sought after friction. The kinkiness of the entire situation came to me in that second of penetration and I was certain I couldn't hold back; in fact, any additional movement from Joy would have made me explode.

However, she lifted off of me quickly, and I was about to protest, but she turned and pushed her naked ass towards me, then sat back down on my dick almost as fast, facing Jason this time. The quick disengagement helped, and I was able to resist the urge to blow my load for a little while longer. She fucked back at my pole as she motioned Jason over to her. I'd completely ignored him for the past few minutes, but realized now that he had been watching us as intently as I had watched him and Joy. For a fleeting second, as I registered the reality that his wife was impaled on my cock, I worried that he would be upset. But just as quickly, I noticed that he was stroking his newly hardened dick and my fear left, replaced again by the new-found heightened sense of kinky horniness of the evening.

Jason came close enough for Joy to grab his cock and she bent forward to lick it; swirling her tongue gently under the head and jacking her fist slowly up and down his shaft, while her other hand steadied herself on my thigh. Our juices, as well as Jason's, were slick on both of our thighs. It didn't take long once Joy began slurping on Jason's hard prick, only a few feet from my face. It was my own personal porno, with smells and sounds and I couldn't take it for long. Neither could Jason.

Jason erupted and Joy held his dickhead in her mouth, trying to catch all of his sperm, but some white fluid dripped down his shaft and her hand, falling to the patio. She continued to suck for awhile, and then leaned back against me. She turned toward me for a second to make sure I was watching, then drooled a copious amount of sticky jizz from her lips onto her chest in the valley between her heaving breasts. I voraciously took in the erotic and nasty sight of a lifetime willing it to continue forever, refusing to come. But Joy demanded my attention again, resting against me fully and craning her head back so she could see my face. I just about lost it right then, watching her with her big blue eyes looking up at me, Jason's cum sliding down her chest and stomach.

Joy went further, turning her face into mine until our mouths met, and she began kissing me; she prodded with her tongue until I opened my mouth, and as I suspected, a flood of Jason's jizz pushed into my mouth. Joy moaned excitedly, beginning another orgasm, and I was vaguely aware of Jason breathing "Oh fuck" as his cock exploded for the third time, showering our thighs with droplets of hot cum. All of this was too much; I couldn't hold back to save my life. As Joy continued swirling her tongue around my mouth, I started to shoot my splooge into her already well-used cunt.

Jason stood watching for a moment, I could see him actually staring at the juncture where my dick was sliding out of his wife's sloppy hole, but then he collapsed back into a lawn chair. Now that we'd come, and Joy wasn't holding herself up, I was just breathing heavy under her weight, which felt awkward I think for both of us, but neither of us wanted to disentangle ourselves. After a moment or two she did anyway, pulling off of me slowly, so that I felt our now cold, sticky commingled cum drip onto my softening shaft. She went to Jason and kissed him, leaning over so that I once again had a great view of her ass and pussy, and I could see Jason's hand groping its way to her snatch, penetrating her with a finger seconds later. She let him do it for a moment, but then pulled his hand away and looked back at me.

I realized that they probably wanted some time alone to deal with what we'd just done, and so I said' "Looks like you two need some alone time. I'll talk to you tomorrow?" Joy's expression was grateful; asking me would have been awkward for her. Still, I wondered as I quickly gathered my clothes, how we would all react in the morning. They'd discuss the night's events together, and decide how they felt. I'd go home and wonder what they were feeling and how this was going to affect our friendship, especially once Steph got back into town.

At home, I remembered Joy's question, and toyed with the possibilities. Steph was definitely no swinger, but if Joy and Jason were alright with tonight, and if Joy really meant what she said, there might be a way to get Steph involved.