All Comments on 'Moonlight Saunata'

by RaoulDukesAlterEgo

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
heavy7driverheavy7driveralmost 8 years ago
Well written.....

......and very realistic. It would be nice for you to continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

We did hubbys best friend too and it lasted for 9 years. Always the best choice is to involve your husbands best friend.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
The lesson in this story....

The lesson in this story: The wife didn't love anyone except herself...She cheated for a long time, showing no love or respect for her husband...They have separated and she kept fucking around...Then she fall in love with one of her lovers, and when her husband wanted her back, she dropped the man she said she loved and returned to her husband? Then she made one of their friends cheat on his wife (her friend too) knowing she could jeopardize their marriage? Really? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
impo-61

Please give us a break from your everyday whinning and read something else.Encourage the writers and stop all this hatred of all things here.Do you even like sex??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fine story!

And just ignore the poor, sad individuals who like to preach their uninformed opinions on a smut site. I suspect we can all guess what "Impo" stands for. No, not "IMPOrtant." Try again.

patilliepatilliealmost 8 years ago
Not as good as your first story for me

The first one you did, under the Fetish category, was superhot, but this is a bit less in all areas. Not badly written, just not as erotic. Pls continue the first story under the Loving Wives category, you will see volume of comments that will blow the top of your head off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Was there suppose to be a plot here? You know, something with drama, suspense, a story?

This reads like a report of a fuck session with friends. Why are they fucking, cause it feels good? That's it? Does the wife want out of the marriage, does the husband? What's the point, just an excuse to practice writing erotic scenes? The sex was predictable and boring, like fucking a prostitute. Where's the drama in that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow this was bad about every way there is.

Wife is a slut hubbie a cuck and wifes friend a asshole, no fucking way this so called marriage works, and it shouldn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great sexual encounter

Oh goodness what a hot story . So what if the guys come drips out of the cunt. The snow ball between each other is too goood . My dick will be hard for a week . If only to be there. I was close to the same story but one of the wives would not play . To bad a come smeared with two men's come is not only really a turn on but slick enough for another large load. Untill no more come in any ones balls . At least untill the morning when it can all start over in the shower and back to the bed room .

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 6 years ago
Hot as hell !

Wow! It didn't take me long to get hard either. Your descriptions were very sexy. I loved both of your stories. You have a talent for this kind of writing. Please continue to share these wonderful tales from your fertile mind. A-5 easily. Thanks.😊💦💦💧

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story - plenty of drama for me!

Hot wife, appreciative husband, eager male friend, all loving cum sharing...what's not to like!

Thanks from this fan.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another

Another nasty whore is created.

VeryhardnhornyVeryhardnhornyalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed. I'd love to see a second part.

Randy56rRandy56r5 months ago

Lovely, feels like I was there watching. Part 2?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous