All Comments on 'Moonlight Shadow Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good.

For future reference, the 9mm P+ is not more powerful than the 357 mag P+. The 9 with a 115gr bullet will clock around 1450 fps while the 357 with a 125gr will clock around 1600.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Welcome

Good to have you back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hurray, found a late Easter egg

... a big and especially nice one. Contrary to common belief not all fun things are either forbidden or fattening ;-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Thank You and all the best, S.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
MOON SHADOWS CAST THE LONGEST PATTERNS

also hide the underlying currents of unrest, TK U MLJ LV NV

666iceman666icemanabout 6 years ago
Comunication, Comunication, Comunication!

Laura and the IC need to have some old fashioned pillow talk and she needs to fill him up about Agent 'Warspear' as the IC fills her up with sloppy seconds. The Florida connection, the drug intel all to get two company employees slotted but the body found to fast before the Mrs part could be finished with. Or she is not as quick minded and is being set up to take the fall for her husbands murder, if they are in fact married. When I worked I had my real wife at home and my work wife living two lives one real the other looked almost too real to be true and it was, so she might not be married to the dead guy but in love with 'Warspear'. This is really a good start to a tale that I feel could run for many any weeks with many offshoots as new characters are introduced. I will work out the feet, shoes now that the word magician has been used, a new journey about to be undertaken, was he about to walk out on her? Just waiting for the next posting.

I give it the max 5+ as always, well done WW. Iceman

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 submitted.

Chapter 2 has been submitted. Apologies for the delay in getting it out there, but I was severely under the weather yesterday. :o( Hopefully Ch. 02 will be published soon.

As always, thanks for the kind comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Am constantly awaiting new installments of your intriguing stories.

One thing I feel needs to be said , it might be worth while considering toning down your political leanings. They have a tendency of souring your stories which is a shame as they are solid without the heavy real life political references.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hopefully priya will get some action

Indian women are white cock craving sluts. Hopefully priya gets a proper dicking soon :)

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

I am looking for ways to have more "whodunnit" stories with less story arc saga and drama. But you have to understand that politics are a big part of what I write. In some ways, it's my way of releasing my own tremendous frustrations with the real-life political crap going on today. It is also a way of communicating to people just how dirty and bad the politicians of both parties are, and these are the people that control YOUR life, every aspect of your life. So while I look for ways to have more crime solving, I doubt the politics will ever go away... unless I go away completely myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't change a Thing

Maybe it's because I am so in sync with you on your political diatribes, but I think they add some realism to the story. There is a lot of political frustration and it needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

Love the addition of Warspear to the Crowbar Rogues Gallery. Also given the prior stories there are political threads dealing with corruption in both parties that still need to be resolved.

And the politics give another dimension to the tale that makes solving the crimes more difficult from the reader's perspective as the politics can sidetrack us to consider things which should not be considered, so the mystery to a degree is deeper and less discernible.

Also the addition of the politics is a factor that brings in realism to the story as politics do often interfere in real police work.

Consider the impacts of AB 109, Prop. 47 & Prop. 57 in California turning felony crimes in most states into misdemeanors in California and forcing the release of dangerous criminals who should be in prison out onto the street within a week or less.

(https://www.lapd.com/sites/default/files/tbl_apr2017_sandoz.pdf)

Imagine the impact of arresting dangerous criminals only to see them released into society to commit more crimes on the morale of a police force.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well shit...

Is everyone in the CIA?

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Great start again though unclear to me why Don is losing his head too much about investigations. He should know by now that his actions always get misinterpreted and attempts made to put him the cow excrement.

DUBLXLDUBLXLover 1 year ago

Your complete series would make great movies

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES