Moonlight Shadow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After wrapping up, I asked Norm and Britt where they were staying. "I can't offer you The Cabin; I have two of L.A.'s Finest staying there."

"We've got rooms at the University Hotel." said Norm Chow. I noticed a twinkle in Britt's eye, even though she nodded in agreement. As Chow went for a potty break, I said quietly to Britt: "You can't stay with Cindy and Callie, since Cindy is part of the investigation. So, who is she?"

Britt broke out laughing. "Not much gets past you, Don." Then she lowered her voice and said "I might be doing a little off-the-record consorting with the Press... particularly Priya Ajmani."

"An excellent arrangement, if I do say so myself." I replied with a grin. As Norm came up the hall, he had to be wondering what Britt and I were laughing about...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I met Jack Muscone and the DepDirector at The Cattleman's Club for lunch. We had a table in the back room to ourselves, to allow for a quiet, private conversation.

"I was just on my way up to Lake Watchacoochie." said the DepDirector. "I just bought a house up there, across the lake from yours, on the east side about halfway down to the town of Waguli."

"Sounds good." I said. "Maybe you can do me a favor, and ask about my place from time to time. The Sheriff there says he drives by all the places, but I'm not so sure he does it all that frequently."

"I'll check on it myself." said the DepDirector. "I bought my place on the other side of the Lake from yours because the road goes more directly to the City, while you're closer to the roads leading here. It's a nice area, though, and we're looking forward to spending some time up there in relative peace and quiet."

I smiled. "If you want peace and quiet, sir, you could just move here, to this County." I said. "Nothing ever happens here." That got Jack laughing so hard he was nearly snorting, and had to use a handkerchief on his nose. The DepDirector had also laughed at that.

"And there appears to be more going on, even as we speak." said the DepDirector. "I've briefed Jack and his team on this already, and they're going to get more formal instruction from the FBI brass in Washington about it."

The DepDirector took a drink of water, then started: "As you now know, that murder victim James Cialis was a CIA Agent, at least a part-time one. He and his wife were sent here and set up as a pharmacist in what the CIA called a 'training mission'... he just listens, gathers information, tries to put things together. It's what Agents do in the field in Europe and other places around the world. Being a CIA Agent is not 'James Bond' stuff; it's mostly tedious and routine, as your wife might've told you."

"Actually she didn't; she never tells me anything." I said. "That's not a complaint; I don't expect her to tell me anything about her Company business. But I have heard from other places that it's pretty routine stuff... unless me or my sister is involved." Jack started laughing again.

"No doubt about that." the DepDirector said sardonically. "Anyway, the Cialises were sent here to basically hang out. Why here, you ask?"

"I'll bet he can tell us." said Jack.

"I'm not taking that bet, but give it a shot, Commander." said the DepDirector.

"Three words." I said. "Guardians. Of. Justice."

"Darn, I could've had a hundred dollars." mused Jack.

"You're getting lunch for free." said the DepDirector, and I couldn't tell if he was being humorous, or was peeved at Jack. "Anyway," the DepDirector said, "you're right. Dana Fox created chaos everywhere, and sitting quietly under it all was Cialis. From what we've been able to learn, though, he didn't find out anything. Not that there is nothing there or that you're not part of the GOJ, which we know you're not. Just that nobody seems to know anything. It's amazing that people barely know who your wife is as a Professor at the University, much less the sex professor, and they sure don't know she was once one of the most powerful people not only in the country but the world."

"This Town is big enough," I said, "that unless your name is on TV every day like mine seems to be, people really don't know who anyone is. Smaller towns like Apple Grove, they'd know."

"And make no mistake about it," said Jack Muscone, "according to Tanya, the old ladies around here do know what's going on. Especially if your mother is around, Don."

I smiled. "Yes, I would say the Veasley Community Center has heard more secrets than Police Headquarters or my wife's office ever will. Anyway, is the FBI going to take any interest in these NS-14 gangbangers we're hosting at County Jail right now?"

"Yes we are." said Jack Muscone. "My team is going to try to talk to them, and quietly. And we're going to have to move quickly. The Brass in Washington wants to send another team down... and they'll promise those bastards extradition to California... meaning safely shielding them from deportation as Illegal Aliens... in exchange for telling why they're here, meaning here in this County, in the first place."

"We've already notified ICE about them." I replied. "And I fully intend to give these losers to them instead of the LAPD or anyone in California."

"Won't hurt my feelings if you do." said Jack. "Unless, of course, we find something really big about them that we can use against the NS-14 national organization."

"What about May Cialis?" asked the DepDirector. "Are you going to give her to the Feds when they ask for her?"

"Not at all." I said. "Well... not until I'm satisfied she had nothing to do with her husband's murder."

"There is one more thing about that." said the DepDirector. "We have word that a rogue Agent, who went by the code name 'Warspear', might have been working with May Cialis, and might be now. This guy should've been 'disavowed' by the CIA, but somehow was let go. Why he would be here, we don't know yet, but be on the alert for him." The DepDirector showed me a photo of 'Warspear', the same photo Callie had shown and sent me earlier.

"What's the deal with this guy?" I asked. "Is he a 'cleaner'?" A 'cleaner' was someone in the CIA who cleaned up any messes... often 'disappearing' people, alive or dead. I asked this just to get these FBI peeps talking.

"No, he's not a cleaner." said the DepDirector. "He was typical Agent while in Europe, but thought of himself as a 'James Bond' type and got... 'adventuresome'. The only real thing he had in common with James Bond was an insatiable sexual appetite. Anyway, he got in trouble during a mission in Europe, was exposed as an Agent, and another Agent was killed trying to get him out." The DepDirector gave me some more details, which rang bells in my head.

"That timeframe..." I said, going into a reverie. Then I looked at the DepDirector and said "Who busted this guy, and got him kicked to the kerb?"

The DepDirector gave his pursed smile and said "I think you've figured it out."

"My wife, wasn't it?" I asked, very sure.

"Not much gets past the leader of Clan Troy." said the DepDirector. "Yes, Laura was the one that found out what really happened on that mission gone wrong, and she brought the hammer down on 'Warspear'..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I groaned as I felt the luscious, lipsticked lips slide down over my taut, throbbing, iron hard cock. I was lying on my back in my bed at the Mountain Nest, and my wife Laura was fellating me with her tremendous expertise. As her head bobbed and her lips slid up and down my shaft, one hand was gently massaging my balls and the other was exploring my groin area before going to the base of my cock and holding it in place.

"Ohhhhh, yeahhhhh," I moaned as Laura sucked hard on my meat as she slid her mouth up my shaft, the vacuum effect creating feelings of intense pleasure in my loins. Many women just slide their mouths up and down, but when Laura sucked my cock, she sucked it!

"Why don't you get on top and let's sixty-nine." I said.

"No, baby." Laura said as she slid her mouth off my cock with a loud *POP*. "I just want to suck you right now." As she resumed fellating me, I realized that her intensity of sucking my cock but not wanting me to eat her pussy was because she'd fucked another man earlier in the day.

"So," I said, "who did you fuck today?"

"Not much gets by you, darling." Laura said as she licked up and down my shaft, then began tonguing my balls. "I'll tell you when I'm done, and after you've fucked me."

Never argue with a woman that has your balls in her hand, much less your cock in her mouth. I just lay back and enjoyed the sensations of Laura orally worshipping my manhood.

Some moments later, she finally laid back onto the bed on her back. I rolled over and mounted her, and we both groaned as she guided my hard male meat into the wet folds of her sopping cunt.

"Oh yeah, darling." Laura moaned. "Give it to me!" I began fucking my wife with hard, deep strokes as she raised her legs up and back, then wrapped them around my back. I was nuzzling her neck as I fucked her, then I slid my hands down under her and grasped the cheeks of her magnificent ass, pulling her into me as I thrust hard into her.

"Oh yeah, that's it!" Laura moaned. "Fuck me!"

*CHOCK!* *CHOCK!* *CHOCK!* *CHOCK!*

The room was filled with the sweet sounds of the staccato slaps of flesh on flesh as our groins lustily smacked together. Laura's legs and feet slid down my thighs, then I felt her hands take my asscheeks and squeeze them, digging her fingers into me to urge me on. I squeezed her asscheeks in reply, and began slamming into her as hard as I could.

"Oh yes... YES!" Laura cried out, and I felt her cunt clamp down hard on my pistoning prick. She was coming. Good thing, too, as I was not going to be able to hold on, and was reaching the crest right behind her.

"UHHH!" I gasped as the gray mist swirled behind my eyes and the painfully ecstatic jets of semen spurted out of my cock and deep into my wife's vagina...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As we lay together in post-coital bliss, with me holding Laura in spoon position, feeling her sweet ass pressed into my abs and groin, Laura said "The guy I fucked today... you remember Captain Martin of that Signal Corps group?"

"Oh yeah." I said. "He came back to Town?"

"Yes, a few days ago." Laura said. "He was promoted 'under the zone', and he's a Major now. He also might've been recruited into the CIA by me not long after we met. He's doing really well with them."

"And apparently did really well fucking your sexy brains out." I said, nuzzling Laura's neck and making her giggle.

"True." Laura said. "He's not bad, but he's nowhere near as good as you, or Nick Eastwood."

"Good thing I'm not the jealous type," I said, "or I'd be worried about that Eastwood guy."

"No worries, my love." Laura said, reassuring me, knowing that I really did feel pangs of jealousy, which she always assured me was 'normal'... yeah, in our open relationship, what exactly is 'normal', anyway? But I digress...

"So, was he in Town just to fuck you?" I asked.

"No." Laura said. "He had some information for me, and it might affect this case you're working on. Martin got word of an Agent 'Warspear'. This guy was a field agent in Europe, but fucked up and got another agent killed. I'm the one that busted his balls for it, too. I thought they would 'disavow' him and send him packing, but Martin said they apparently let him retire from the Agency."

"How is he connected to my murder case?" I asked.

"He worked closely with the Cialises." said Laura. "Both before and after he was let go by the Company. I'm trying to look into that some more, as is Callie, but so far we're not finding much more than she told you already. Apparently, once he retired the CIA felt no obligation to keep any records on him... records we can get, anyway..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sunday, April 8th, 1:30am. Callie and Cindy were leaving the country music bar and dance hall that they frequently visited.

"Those guys keep wanting to buy you beers." said Cindy. She and Callie would limit themselves to a couple of beers, and they and other women watched out to make sure their drinks weren't spiked. "They're trying to get into those very tight blue jeans of yours."

"They buy you beers, too." said Callie with a laugh. "We're their token lesbian country music girls, and they love us for that. They're harmless."

"Heh." Cindy said. "They don't seem to come on to me the way they do you. They know you're the hottest porn star on the planet."

"And they know you're a blonde badass policewoman with a crowbar." said Callie. "Of course, they also know who's the even bigger badass with a crowbar that is right there behind you if they fuck with you."

"Don definitely has the reputation... whoa..." Cindy said, then began looking around.

"What is it?" Callie said.

"I dunno." Cindy said. "I get the feeling... it's like we're being watched."

Callie also began looking around. She did not see anyone watching them, nor movement in or around any cars. They walked on and got to Cindy's car without incident. Even though they again looked around warily, they saw nothing untoward.

"See any Audis with black-tinted windows?" Callie asked.

"No." Cindy said, looking around some more as she started the car. "It must've been my imagination."

"No, baby." said Callie, as they pulled out and turned onto the road. "Your imagination is better than most people's facts. Let's both keep wary, okay?" Cindy agreed, still filled with foreboding.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Four a.m. in the morning, Carried away by a moonlight shadow.

I watched your vision forming, Carried away by a moonlight shadow.

Stars roll slowly in a silvery night, Far away on the other side.

Will you come to talk with me this night, But she couldn't find how to push through."

--- Mike Oldfield, 'Moonlight Shadow'

Sunday, April 8th, 4:00am...

"Oh Commannnddderrrrrr..."

"Angela?" I said, hearing the word in my head. I opened my eyes, and saw Angela Harlan standing beside my bed, gloriously naked except for the black high heel pumps, her luscious breasts drawing my attention, as always.

"My darling Commander," Angela whispering, getting onto the bed and mounting me, her pussy over my abs, above my groin. "all is not as it seems."

"No doubt about that." I said. "What are you trying to warn me about this time?"

Angela smiled, a conniving, taunting, wicked smile on her chiseled, attractive face. "Only that you should not trust anyone about anything, my darling Commander. Trust no one at all."

I was about to respond when I saw something seemingly come up behind Angela. A man, tall, wearing a black suit and tie, and a featureless head. It was the Slender Man!"

"Look out behind you!" I shouted out.

"Oh, my darling," said Angela, "the Slender Man does not want me... as your dear friend Teresa says, he is after you... and he is going to get you." With that, Angela got off of me. As I was about to get up to face the Slender Man, I felt something trying to reach my mind. I mentally pushed back, and there was a bright light... then nothing.

I woke up. Laura was lying next to me, sleeping soundly. Everything was quiet, almost too quiet. I got up and checked around the house. All was good. Jim was asleep, and Buddy woke up and looked at me, then settled back down as I closed the door. Carole was also sleeping soundly, but Bowser was already awake, and looking at me. He got out of his basket and came up to me. I sat down in the hallway and got some dog-petting therapy. Dogs just make things better.

Let the Slender Man come for me, I thought to myself. I will take his faceless ass down if he does...

Part 10 - Politics And Punks

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Fox Two News!" shouted the lovely MILF reporterette at 7:00am, Monday, April 9th, from in front of the Federal Building on the north side of Courthouse Square. "The Guardians of Justice have struck again! The shadowy cyber-terrorist group has released a huge trove of documents related to the Federal Bureau of Prisons!"

Bettina started in: "The documents released by the Guardians of Justice just hours ago show that serial killer Red Brooke did not escape from Supermax prison, but was released at the direction of officials in the Federal Bureau of Prisons office in Washington, D.C. As many of you will remember, Red Brooke went on to kill several active and retired U.S. Marshals, as well as the former wife of FBI Special Agent Jack Muscone. Brooke himself was killed after engaging TCPD Officers in personal combat."

Bettina continued: "And there is more! Former TCPD Detective Julie Newton was assisted in escaping Supermax prison and having her own sister incarcerated in the prison in her stead. According to the GOJ document dump of FBI records, our own Commander Donald Troy was instrumental in identifying Yvonne Newton as being wrongly imprisoned. And shortly afterwards, Julie Newton was found dead of multiple stab wounds on the site of the old Standard Tools Building, which is being rebuilt into a new technology office center."

Bettina went on: "The GOJ documents also show an effort to cover up the prison escapes by officials of the Bureau of Prisons. U.S. Senator Bill Nunn of our State has already released a statement demanding Congressional hearings to determine if the GOJ documents are stating the truth, while U.S. Senator Samuel Russell has demanded the FBI redouble their efforts to find and arrest the Guardians of Justice as cyber-terrorists and traitors to the Nation."

More Bettina: "And in State news, State Senator Maxine Watts is demanding a special Independent State Counsel be appointed to investigate Governor Val Jared for colluding with the FBI and CIA to cover up their involvement in the murder of singer Jasmine Nix. Ms. Nix was shot in the City on the eve of releasing her new album, Power of Police, an anthology of Police brutality against People of Color. City Police and the FBI concluded that a lieutenant of rapper 'Big Ice' murdered Ms. Nix, and 'Big Ice' himself was murdered as he was being driven to City International Airport.

More Bettina: "Many Democrats are calling for the special Independent State Counsel to be created, and a surprising number of State Republicans are joining in those calls. Lt. Governor Graham Collins and State House Ways and Means Chairman Wilson Hammonds issued a joint statement in support of a Independent State Counsel to be appointed, and Attorney General Karl Handel issued a statement saying he would consider making the appointment."

Bettina finished up: "And social groups and local candidates for political offices are outraged that Commander Donald Troy was not suspended nor placed on restricted duty for excessive use of force in his use of a helicopter gunship to fire upon persons in MLK Park last Thursday night. I.G. attorney Robert Mullen stated that he'd recommended Commander Troy's suspension, but was rebuffed by I.G. Horace S. Wellman and Police Chief Sean Moynahan."

Bettina: "Former Police Commander and now Sheriff candidate Della Harlow issued a statement questioning why Commander Troy had not been suspended or restricted, saying that he was being given special treatment, as other Officers would've been assigned to desk duty as a matter of routine while the investigation of the incident was in progress."

"However, Fox Two News has learned that Commander Troy did meet with SBI-OER investigators over the weekend and answered questions about the incident, and he will be appearing before the Board of Inquiry this afternoon..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Another day without adult supervision!" Sergeant Rudistan said jovially as we all watched in MCD. "Everyone in here wearing a jacket will be at the Board of Inquiry hearing!" Everyone laughed. Chief Moynahan, Captain Ross, Captain Croyle, and myself were all wearing our Duty Dress jackets, which had our metal bordered rectangles but no ribbons or medals, and I was forced to wear a necktie as a part of that.