Moonlight Swim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my fingers down her back, deftly unclasping the bra strap and then teasing the straps over her shoulders as my kisses slowly teased back and forth across her upper chest and the round tops of both breasts. The lace material slipped from her full breasts, surprising me slightly with how firm and full they stood in the moonlight without support.

"You're beautiful!" I whispered softly before kneeling down in front of her and cupping both breasts in my hands, gently teasing my thumbs across her nipples while I gently and lovingly kissed my way across each breast and finally toward her right puckered areola and nipple.

"Oh god." She moaned softly as I closed my lips around the end of her breast and sucked on it, allowing my tongue to swirl around and flick across her rigid nipple. I let go with a gently slurp and kissed gently to the other, sucking it as well and teasing her nipple with my tongue. I felt her hands on my head, gently teasing through my short graying hair, soft moans and sighs coming from her as I licked her left nipple and teased her right with my thumb.

I released her breasts, sliding my hands to her sides and then down her hips, starting my kisses working back down her body and her firm flat stomach. I felt the material of her panties against my palms, and teased my fingers into the lace of her underwear, sliding them down slowly as I kissed my way lower. I felt her firm slightly rounded, clean shaven mound under my lips and could smell her arousal as I eased her panties down her legs, stopping at the top of her boots. With a grin to myself, I left them there, teasing my fingers up her legs, drawing little dimples all the way up her thighs before sliding my fingers around to her firm round sexy little ass. I kissed my way across to her hip and around to her ass, gently kissing it as I shifted my position.

She gave a startled little yelp of surprise as I scooped her up in my arms, one arm sliding under her knees and the other catching across the middle of her back as I stood up, ending up with her cradled in my arms. I carefully stepped to the hood of the hummer and gently set her ass on the edge of the still warm hood, grinning at her as I stepped in front of her, sliding my fingers down her legs to her boots. I pulled on her left boot, letting her wiggle her foot to release it and then tossed it over my shoulder, grinning up at her the whole time. I moved to her other boot and then tossed it over my shoulder as well, standing in front of her with only her lace panties still on her around her calves and the little slips of socks on her feet. I pulled her socks off, one at a time, slipping them quickly off each foot and then tossing them over my shoulder as I had the boots. I reached for her lace panties last, sliding them slowly off, teasing her legs with my fingers and taking what I hoped she thought was an inordinate amount of time making her completely naked.

If she thought I was done she had another thing coming. I lifted her panties to my nose and smelled her scent before stepping between her legs, pushing them apart as I stepped closer. I slid my hands up her legs and under her thighs, gently lifting and spreading her legs at the same time, making her lean back on the hood and exposing her pussy to me in the moonlight.

The soft inner lips protruding from her full round outer lips glistened with moisture in the bluish glow of the moon, spreading slightly as she spread her legs farther apart for me, practically inviting me in. I kissed softly on each thigh, switching from one to the other as I moved closer to her pussy, a soft moan escaping her lips before mine even found hers.

"Oh fuck." She moaned softly as I pressed my tongue into the slight opening her inner lips had shown me, teasing it deeper and tasting her arousal as I worked slowly up between them. "OHHHHH FUCK!" she said louder as my tongue found her clit and flicked across it quickly and then teased across it several times. I moved down and pressed my tongue into her again, teasing up her slit slowly, finding her clit again and teasing my tongue around and around it several times. I pulled my face away from her pussy and stood up between her legs, looking at her.

"God. Your not going to stop there, are you?" she practically begged.

"I thought you wanted a moonlight swim?"

"I do...but god damn. I wanna get fucked so badly right now." She practically begged.

"I couldn't agree more." I answered her with a grin. I reached for her and pulled her off the hood towards me, her legs wrapping around my chest as I slipped her against me. I slowly eased her down my body, her sopping wet pussy pressing to my body as I eased her lower and lower, my face pressing to her tits as I held her under her ass, teasing her nipples with my tongue for a moment before letting her slide lower. I'd always wanted to do this, but my wife wouldn't ever consent, so it wasn't the smoothest I could have been, but I don't think she minded as I used one hand to aim my fat cock at her pussy and eased her down onto it, a long low moan coming from both of us as her pussy engulfed my engorged shaft. "Damn you're so tight." I groaned quietly as she used her legs around me to try and ride up and down my shaft.

"You're so fucking big." She mumbled as I helped her bounce on me, lifting and dropping her with my hands under her firm ass. Her tis rubbed up and down my face as she gasped and moaned, her body sliding up and down my excited shaft.

"Cindy. I' m gonna come if we keep doing this." I groaned, trying to hold back the explosion I could feel building in my under used cock.

"That's the idea." She moaned.

"No. I mean now!" I grunted, trying to hold back what I knew I wasn't going to be able to for more than a few seconds.

"So? Let it happen. I know you haven't had much. We have all night and I'm more than sure you're going to show me all kinds of ways to make me come if you have sex like you undressed me!"

"Oh shit." I grunted as my body spasmed, sending a huge gush of cum up into her pussy. I held her tightly, squeezing her tits to my face and her young body to mine as I stood there, jerking and spasming in the moonlight.

"Ohhhhhhh god that must have felt good." She said softly as I eased my tight grip on her.

"Oh yeah. Sorry. I didn't expect that to happen that fast." I panted.

"How long has it been?"

"OH god. I can't even remember. Two and a half years maybe?"

"Good lord." She said as she eased her grip on my body with her legs. "No wonder you came so hard. Set me down. We'll go swim and let that recharge a bit."

"Yes maam." I said with a smile letting her slid down, my quickly softening cock pulling from her, releasing a huge gush of cum to leak down her legs.

She led me by the hand through the grass to the water, and gingerly waded into the sandy bottom of the creek. I was surprised how deep the water got, Cindy stopping and turning to face me when the water was about up to her waist. She held her arms out and wrapped them around my neck as I stepped closer to her. I cupped one of her breasts in my hand and slipped my other down below the water, slipping between her legs and pressing against her pussy lips. "Ohhhhhhh yeah. I like that." She cooed softly as I stroked my finger in a circle around her hard clit. "I like that a lot!"

"Good. Because I certainly liked what I got." I said softly, continuing to tease her already sensitive clit. I stroked it slowly in a circle, teasing my finger around it under the warm stream water, her arms pulling tighter to my neck and her body more tightly to mine. She lifted one leg and hooked it around my leg, spreading hers in the process to allow me even more access to tease her.

"Ohhhhh Adam. I think you're going to make me come!" She moaned loudly just before her body jerked. I felt her shudder against me, my finger continuing to tease her clit, her hips pushing toward me and her moans muffled as she pressed her face against my neck. She reached down and pushed my hand from between her legs and unlooped her leg from mine. I felt her pull herself tightly to me as she moved her face in front of mine and urgently kissed my lips, practically devouring me with her urgency. "Fuck me. Take me on shore and fuck me!" she whispered urgently. "I want to feel your hard cock in me."

"Sure." I answered, picking her up as I had before, her legs wrapping around me and trapping my already half hard cock between us. As I walked up out of the water she rocked herself, her ass cradled in my palms to hold her up, grinding her pussy against my cock, making it quickly grow harder.

"Blanket in the bag." She mumbled as I carried her up the shore. I set her down gently on the grass and bent over to dig out one of the two blankets I found there, quickly spreading it on the soft grass. "God I wanna fuck you so bad right now!" She said as she took my arm and pulled me onto the blanket. She lay down without ever taking her eyes off mine, drawing me down onto her as she spread her legs wide. I felt her hand grasp my cock and draw me down to her, rubbing my head between her lips and reaching up with her heels to pull me down toward her. I felt my cock slip into her and then slide deeply into her sopping wet pussy as she moaned loudly in pleasure. "Ohhhhh god yes."

I started stroking into her, my cock more than hard enough, but growing even harder and longer with each stroke. She lifted her hips with each of my strokes into her, meeting my thrust and jamming herself hard into my body. Each stroke made her whole body shudder and her tits bounce and roll on her chest, as she wrapped both hands behind my neck and tried to pull me down toward her. "OH FUCK YES!" she cried loudly. "That it baby! Fuck me hard! God fuck me hard!"

"Shit." I grunted softly as she pumped herself up toward me in time with my strokes down into her, our wet bodies slamming together with a wet slap with each stroke.

"OH GOD I'M COOOOOMMMMIIINNNGGG!" she squealed as she continued to jam herself on my cock, her arms and legs trembling as her orgasm washed over her. "OHHHHHH FUCK YES!" she screamed loudly into the night air as her body went rigid, tremmors and shudders racing up and down her body as she gasped for air, my cock continuing to plunge into her over and over again.

"Shit. Gonna come again." I grunted as I plunged into her, warmth and tingles racing from my groin through my body as I felt the point of no return quickly flow over me. I could feel my cock swell larger in her, drawing another scream of pleasure just before my body bucked, jamming my cock deep into her and pumping another huge gush of cum into her sweet pussy. I lost track of how long my body jerked and pumped into her, her arms and legs pulling me tightly down against her as we lay on the blanket under the stars.

She turned her face to mine and kissed me again, this time softly and sweetly, pausing to allow both of us to take breaths before kissing me more. "Thank you." She whispered, her nose gently teasing mine as she talked. "That was sooooo perfect."

"I'm glad you liked it, but I felt like you did most of the work."

"Oh you are so wrong. You did everything perfect. Just exactly what I wanted and just exactly the way I wanted it. You are such a fantastic lover. I didn't hardly have to tell you anything. You just knew exactly what my body wanted."

I chuckled. "I think you're giving me more credit than I deserve."

"Oh not one bit. God I've been with a lot of guys, but never, ever, in my whole life have I ever been with a man to give me an orgasm that lasted so long and was so powerful."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Oh I did. And I plan on enjoying it a lot more tonight, if you're willing."

"I don't think I'm saying no."

"I wanna sleep here, with you. Under the stars. I wanna listen to the crickets and feel your cock in me again. I wanna see the moon set in your arms and watch the stars twirl through the night sky with your hands on my body, your soft loving touch driving me crazy. I want you, now, tonight. And I know you're going to think I'm crazy, but I think I want you forever." She whispered.

"Forever's a long time." I whispered back.

"You know what? I think it's just a tiny speck of time, and I want to spend every second of it I can with you."

"I'm flattered." I whispered.

"I know. You don't love me yet. I hope you do soon, because I know that I do. I know that you are absolutely the man I've waited for my whole life. Do you think that I could be that woman? The woman that fills that hole she left? I know you're the man to fill mine. God you are so the man to fill me up in so many ways. I want to feel your gentleness every morning, and your loving every night. Oh don't tell me no. If you can't say yes right now, just kiss me and don't say anything." She whispered, laying her head back to wait for my reply.

I leaned my head down, moving to kiss her and then gently slid my head down next to hers, pressing my cheek to hers and whispering in her ear. "Remind me in the morning to thank Jeremy for me getting to meet the hottest, sexiest, most incredible woman in the world." I felt her arms wrap tightly around my neck and pull me to her.

"How fast can that dick get hard again? I wanna sit on you and ride you until the sun comes up!" She whispered with a giggle.

"I'm sure it'll be hard soon enough." I whispered back with a smile, feeling younger and better than I had in years. "I just hope the guy that owns this field won't mind us using it all night."

"Don't worry. She won't." She whispered back before letting out a soft sigh. "She won't mind if we come here every day and make love, or anywhere else for that matter. I've always wondered what it would be like to make love in the hayloft of the barn, or out in a boat, or in the backseat after a movie in a parking lot. I have a feeling that you won't mind helping me find out either."

"Without a doubt." I whispered, thinking that I didn't want morning to ever come and spoil this moment. "Without a doubt at all."

12