Moonlight Window Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deb motioned for me to go them, and we all lay together.

Deb said in a serious tone, "Lara, I don't think I like ordering you to do stuff, even in fantasy. I don't look at you that way. I think I might like to try it on Beth, though. Would you mind?"

"Heavens, no, Pet. I'd like that."

"There's something else . . . I . . . I . . . I'd like to try with Beth," she said, blushing.

"What, sweetie? Don't be shy. You can tell us anything. What would you like to do with Beth?"

Deb started slowly, but gained momentum as her courage increased.

"Remember . . . remember what I did with my sister that summer after I graduated?"

"Yeah, but we said we wouldn't impose that role-play on you," I said.

"Deb, Sam . . . I've kind of changed my mind. I was honest when I said it embarrassed me because I had made love to my sister. What I left out was that I still fantasize about how it felt the first few times to have her make love to me and then lay there in each other's arms, blissfully basking in the afterglow.

"It was one of the most erotic chapters in my life. I don't want you to tell Beth where it came from, but it would turn me on so much to have the two of us play first time, experimenting sisters, and you our mother."

"Oh, God, that's hot," Lara said. "What do you think, Sam?"

What I thought was pretty obvious, as I was stoking another erection.

The girls giggled, and took turns going down on me. Each time they swapped, they kissed each other and licked my dick together.

When Lara was sucking me, Deb whispered things like, "I want to fuck you so bad, Daddy, but I want you to watch me fingering my sister Beth first."

When Deb sucked me, Lara whispered, "You naughty man! Sitting there masturbating while you watch your daughters eat each other out. I'll have to supervise them, of course and teach them how to eat pussy."

Back and forth, they teased me and excited me with their sex talk and oral sex.

It wasn't long, of course, before until I exploded in Lara's mouth.

"I want some, I want some," Deb said like a three year old looking at candy.

Lara obliged, and they shared my load, then rinsed with what was left of Lara's wine cooler.

We turned off the lights.

As I went to sleep, I thought how strange it was to think about Beth and Deb that way. Fucking or watching willing adult sisters or daughters in a fantasy was hot, but only in fantasies.

It showed that you have to be really careful not to allow some fantasies to become reality. Lara and I did not have children. Not by choice: there were biological reasons that prevented it. We did have nieces and nephews, though, and we were very protective of them. One had to draw the line somewhere.

I had to wonder about Deb and her sister. Deb felt embarrassed about the episode with her sister, but she had apparently enjoyed it immensely. It actually changed her self-assigned orientation. It bothered her a bit, but not so much that she didn't want to suppress her desire to recreate it.

Under the right circumstances, it might be a good idea to have a clarification session with Deb and her sister to try to alleviate the embarrassment on both their parts. I'd have to talk to my genius wife to figure out a way to do that. Maybe clear the air for Deb and her sister.

As I drifted off, I thought, "I don't even know Deb's sister's name . . ."

A trip to the Law Firm: Is it wrong to make your law partner's dick hard?

The next morning was a work day. I got up a bit early and made a simple breakfast. Eggs with chive cottage cheese scrambled in, toast and coffee. And bacon.

Deb and Lara came in about the time I was finishing, and they looked marvelous. Lara was dressed in her usual work uniform of a business suit. Deb was in a pants suit with a mauve blouse. Sensible shoes. Minimal jewelry.

"Very tasteful, Deb," I said. "Businesslike."

"I just put in well over two thousand hours in an internship with a couple of very professional psychologists. They taught me how to dress for the profession in the first week of the program. They emphasized that you have to tailor your attire for the benefit of the client."

"How so?" Lara asked.

"Well, for the average client, what I have on is appropriate. When we did group sessions for recovering alcoholics, though, we dressed business casual or even casual. For sessions with kids, business casual with a few touches was the rule. Maybe a Disney pin or a Muppets ID lanyard. That sort of thing."

"Costumes to fit the occasion," Laura summed up.

"Exactly. Make the client comfortable and less focused on what you are wearing."

"Yeah, costumes," I said, leering at Lara. "We like costumes!"

"Sam, you're an incorrigible old goat!" Lara scolded, throwing a corner of her toast at me. "Deb and I are having a serious conversation and you turn it to sex."

"Oh, Lara, I think he's cute," Deb said. "Depraved, but cute. A sexual monster, but cute. The horniest man ever to own a dick, but cute . . ."

"Enough, already. I get it!" I interrupted. "I get it: I'm cute."

All three of us cracked up and Deb threw a piece of toast at me.

We had a little time before we had to leave. Deb went to the fridge and poured a small glass of cranberry juice. Lara and I poured another cup of coffee.

Over our drinks I said, "Lara and I were wondering how you wanted to play your relationship with us. Lara told the staff earlier this week that she was bringing someone in to work who we met at the resort. No lies, but not everything."

Lara continued, "They know that you are a graduating grad student who has finished her internship. We met you at the resort, where you have been a part time waitress. We think you are bright enough to have a good future consulting for us, and you would make a good intern."

"There's another thing that we need to tell you. Sam had one of his guys run a background check on you. It was just after we met, and he did it to protect me. I hope you understand."

"Sam, you're a sneaky little shit, just like my father. That's the kind of thing he would do. But over the years, I learned that he does it to protect the ones he loves, so yes, I do understand. He's run them on a couple of the shadier people I've dated, and he ran one on my sister Linda's boyfriend before they got engaged."

"Her name is Linda, then. Good to know," I said. "Any other siblings?"

"One brother, Ron, Jr. Guess what my Dad's name is? My mom's name is Sue."

Lara said, "After I told the staff about you, I had to tell my other partners what our relationship really is. It was morally and professionally incumbent upon me to disclose that, but in the strictest confidentiality. First I told them that Sam and I had expanded our marriage to a threesome. At least one of the partners started to breathe a little harder.

"When I told them that our significant other was you, Deb, I'm sure one or two had hard-ons. A couple of them didn't get up and leave the conference room when the rest of us left. They pretended to need to shuffle some papers to give the tent in their pants some time to deflate.

"They're all good with what we're doing. No objections."

"I'm glad," Deb said. "You have some nice partners."

"We've been together for a long time. Helped each other with some strange shit over the years. Yeah, we're pretty tight.

"Now, Deb, how do you feel about the other employees? The ones with whom you will be working on a daily basis? We have several psychologists we use on an ad hoc basis for different situations. Do you want them to know? It's not against our firm's policy to have spouses and significant others working together. We just have a policy that one cannot directly supervise the other, with the exception of administrative assistants working for their own spouse. We have two partners, one male and one female, who have their spouses as AAs. It has to be disclosed, though. If they take you on as an intern, you will do work for all the partners, but you will be under the supervision of the Office Manager."

"Significant other, eh?" mused Deb. "I was resigned to the fact that I would probably never be a bride, but I'm warming up to 'significant other.' It would be nice to be significant."

"Deb, you are significant to us," Lara responded with a kiss on her cheek.

It was time to go to work. My day was the usual. Meetings and contracts. We were in the process of bidding on a subcomponent contact for Whittenstone up in New Hampshire. It was small potatoes for them, but it would nearly double my company's gross. In today's economy, I knew everyone would cut it close to the bone, and I figured that most of the bids would be close, dollar-wise. I was trying to find another angle to make our bid a "best value" one.

I left work early. I returned home to find my ladies relaxing on the patio with iced tea. I changed and joined them.

Deb was wearing a two-piece swimsuit. Not too daring. Modest top and boyleg bottom. Lara was in a one-piece with a really low back. I had put on a pair of surfer shorts.

I asked them how their day went.

"Very well," Lara replied. "Deb was well-received. We had a session with the partners, all of whom know our relationship, and they thought Deb was smart and charming and would make a good fit. A couple of them had personal questions, and when Deb answered them in a professional, straightforward way, they commented that she showed exceptional maturity for someone her age with just college and clinical experience in her field."

Deb grinned and said, "I played them like a cheap violin. I knew what they wanted, and I gave it to them exactly the way I assessed the situation. They wanted honest, and I looked everyone in the eye and gave them both barrels of honest. I sensed one was a might uncomfortable, and I answered his questions a bit more demurely."

"She played it well," Lara said. "And when she left, the other partners and I discussed her working there. My earlier revelation to about the two of us taking a mutual lover had worn off a little, and the reaction today was strange. I swear that two of the partners are neutral, but okay, one is a tiny bit nervous, and four were flat-out jealous!"

"Anyway, they offered Deb an internship for the summer with a possible recommendation for placement with one of the consulting firms we now use at the end of the internship if she passes her licensure. She'll get a stipend from the firm and sit in on some of the eight or nine cases on which we currently have psych consultants.

"One more thing, Deb. I didn't want to tell you until Sam got home."

Deb put her tea down and sat up.

"What, Lara?"

"Well, Pet, as a personal favor to me, the partners voted to give you a full ride if you want to go for your PhD. If you want it, that is."

"Lara, Sweetie! That's amazing!"

"It gets better," Lara continued. "We sponsor a program in town that's a 501(c)(3) charity. It provides pro bono legal advice and free psych counseling to inner city families. Our program recruits recent grads, and in exchange for their time, which is strictly on a volunteer basis, we pay the student loans of the volunteers. "

"Once you have your license, just apply and you're in. It's rewarding work, and many of the program's graduates continue to volunteer long after their loans are paid."

"It sounds like something I'd like to do. A number of my professors volunteer in programs like that, and they really encouraged us to participate, too. Getting my loan paid is really a plus. I can't thank you enough."

We took a quick dip, and then it was time to dress for the trip to Bill and Beth's.

Lara had some special additions to the vintage dress Deb had brought.

First Night at Bill and Beth's: You should always bring your host a wrapped gift when you visit for a weekend.

We dressed and then drove to Bill and Beth's. It was a quiet ride, with Lara and Deb smiling with the anticipation of what was to come.

When we arrived, Bill and Beth were waiting on their porch, drinks in hand. Bill was dressed in a white dinner jacket, very much like mine. He had a white shirt with onyx studs and a Tabasco® bow tie. His black pants with satin stripe and black cummerbund also matched mine. The main difference between us was my bright red bow tie.

Beth wore a deep blue satin décolleté gown with a loose floor length skirt and one shoulder bare. Her auburn hair was draped around her neck and over her bare shoulder. Her lips were scarlet and she had lavender eye shadow.

Her hat was the same shade as the dress, and the open net veil came mid-face. She had ecru satin gloves that ended just above the elbow.

They stood and invited us inside. Lara and Deb had been following close behind me to hide Deb as much as possible. Lara stepped around me and hugged Beth before I could. Lara was wearing a shimmering pink gown with faux pearl accents. Her black hat also had a veil that ended just below her nose. Her gown actually had a modest neckline that was well above the tops of her breasts. Her bra was one of those vintage ones that gave her breasts a pointy appearance under the gown.

Her white cotton gloves also ended above the elbow. Her skirt ended above the ankle, and it had a pencil skirt with a mid-thigh slit on the left side. When she walked, it showed that she had a black slip with a matching lace-trimmed slit and black stockings. The top of the stocking showed slightly, with a hint that it was held by a garter belt.

Lara and Beth looked at each other for a few seconds after their hug ended. Lara abruptly turned to Bill and held out her hand. Bill took it and kissed it.

"So pleased you could join us for the weekend, Lara," he said.

Beth instantly understood the context and looked down with folded hands in front of her in a subservient posture. I walked over to Bill, ignoring Beth.

I shook Bill's hand firmly, saying, "Damn glad to see you, old friend. So looking forward to a weekend on the town!"

Bill, Lara and I were playing the 1940's film noir shtick to the hilt, and we were having a ball doing it.

Bill looked over my shoulder at Beth and smiled at her quickened breathing.

"Looking forward to it myself, Sport," he replied. "Oh, I see you have brought someone. Introduce me to your friend?"

"Oh, it would be a pleasure. Deb, come here and meet our host," Lara interjected.

Deb stepped forward. She was wearing a turn-of-the-century cloak of Lara's. Burgundy with a black collar and gold braid frog closure. Lara and I used it for Column C fantasies about the "visiting nurse" and other tales. Around her waist was a three inch black satin ribbon, like a belt, and on the front was a scarlet bow.

"Bill," Lara continued, "this is our ward Deb. Deb, say hello to our host, Bill"

Bill took Deb's hand and kissed it, saying "Enchanted. Most completely enchanted."

Deb curtsied and said, "Thank you. I am very pleased to meet you, too, Bill."

Without looking at Beth, Lara said, "Beth, come here. I have a present for you to unwrap."

Beth came alongside Deb, but with her eyes still downcast.

"Deb, this is our ward Deb. She is here to assist me in dealing with you. You may not address her as Mistress. You may only address her as Miss Deb. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Hearing the D/s relationship between Lara and Beth for the first time sent a shiver through Deb, and she flushed a bit with excitement.

"I have brought Miss Deb here to assist me with my needs. Do you like Miss Deb?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress. I think she is very pretty. I think I will enjoy her assisting you."

"What you think is of no interest to me, Beth. I have brought you a present, and you just stand there without unwrapping it."

Beth looked up at Lara with surprise at being scolded. She immediately turned to Deb.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. May I start now?"

"Yes."

Beth looked into Deb's eyes and smiled. Deb was shaking a little as Beth reached out for the bow. She pulled on the bow, and the bow and ribbon came free and dropped to the floor. Beth undid the gold cord frog and let the cape open slightly. She smiled at what she saw.

Deb turned around so that Beth could lift the cape from her shoulders. She stepped forward when she felt the weight of the cape come off her shoulders. Beth was stunned by what she saw.

Deb was in a black swing dress with crimson accents. The bodice was low and showcased Deb's white push-up bra that was strategically showing in the plunge of the neckline. Her black hat had a veil that just covered her eyes. She was wearing dark, dark red lipstick that was almost black. Her eye shadow and liner gave her eyes a dangerous look.

She was wearing black mid-forearm gloves. Her mid-calf dress revealed black fully constructed black stockings with seams. Her black high heels accented her calves.

On Lara's prearranged cue, Deb spun around to billow her flouncy skirt into a tulip shape. Beth gasped at Deb's elegant beauty. She was enthralled.

"Beth!" barked Lara, starling Beth and ending her trancelike gaze at Deb. "Hang up Deb's cloak. We are going out for dinner and dancing. There will be plenty of time to think about sex with Deb later. When we are out of this house you will not call me Mistress. You will call me Lara and she will be called Deb. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress."

That was all Lara could stand of this game.

She broke character saying, "Playtime's over," and hugged Beth. Beth grinned and hugged her back.

"Oh, God, Beth, I have missed you so much!"

"Lara, me too!"

"Did you like our little start?"

"Fuck yeah. Any more and we wouldn't be leaving this house for a while!"

Lara said, "Deb, this is the real Beth. What do you think?"

"Way better than I remembered. Sexy!"

"And you!" said Beth. "That outfit. Sexy, dangerous, mysterious. If you were a car, you'd be a Shelby Cobra or a 1930s Bugatti. Midnight black with red racing stripe. Oh, God, this is going to be a great weekend!"

"Hi, Beth," I said.

Beth looked embarrassed at having ignored me completely. She ran to me and gave me a big hug.

"I missed you, too, Sam."

Bill said, "Let's get going. We have reservations in half an hour."

We piled into his Mercedes and headed to the city. We parked in a public garage near Morton's and went inside for our dinner reservation. Their steaks are hard to beat, and that night was no exception. We had a two-hour, leisurely meal over get-to-know-you conversation with Deb.

"What did you think of our opening session?" Beth asked.

"Well, Lara obviously prepped me for it," Deb said, "but I wasn't sure how I would actually feel doing it."

"I hope you liked it, 'cause I would love you to 'assist' my mistress over there. I think the two of you would be hot."

"I have another hot flash for you, Beth," Lara said. "Deb wants a couple of 'specials' as a graduation present."

"Love it! By the way, congratulations, Deb!" Beth replied. "What do you have in mind?"

"Do you want to tell her, Deb?" asked Lara.

"Sure," Deb said and looked Beth right in the eyes with a steady gaze. "Beth, I hope you will get really kinky with me. I want two scenes. The first is walking in on you and Lara. You stop your petting and say how much you want me. Then the two of you make passionate love to me. The second one is kinkier."

"I love it! Tell me."

Deb paused provocatively, and then in a sotto voce whisper, said, "Sisters."

I thought Beth was going to faint. The look on her face was all that I needed to know that she wanted the fantasy as much as Deb. She almost melted, and she took Deb's hand and kissed it.

"With Bill and Sam watching, there's nothing that would get me off more except one thing."

"What?" Deb queried with anticipation.

"Lara gets to discover us and play our Mom."

1...34567...15