Moonlighting Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This brought her back to the previous night with Nick when she received her first facial. The boys continued to jack off and eventually came all over this girl in the story, covering her face in their seed.

She must have been reading for a lot longer than she remembered, because her privates began to tingle and she almost jumped out of her skin when Heather emerged from the bathroom. She had not even heard the water turn off.

"What are you doing!"

"Is this what you were reading?" Sierra asked, generally curious.

Heather ran over and snatched the computer away from her friend. "What's the matter with you, that's private!"

"I'm sorry, but you were kind of violating my trust just a moment ago..."

"So that gives you the right to violate mine a second later?" she yelled.

"I just wanted to see what got you so hot and bothered. Don't worry, by the sounds of what I read, I would have had my hand down my pants too."

"I can't believe you!"

"You were on chapter 31..." Sierra noted.

"I read erotic novels online... okay?"

"What's it about?" Sierra prodded.

"What?"

"What's it about?" she repeated.

"It's a dirty novel, what do you mean what's it about?" Heather asked, incredulous that her friend would so blatantly take the conversation to an even more awkward place than it needed to be.

"Well, I mean, I'm sure there's plenty of them out there. Why this one?"

"Are you seriously asking me this?" Heather huffed.

"I think you owe me a little explanation..."

Sierra was getting carried away. Maybe it was the story, or the memory of her romp with Nick, but something was turning her on. But even more alarming, she was starting to find that feeling morphing into something even more dangerous toward her friend. They had always been best friends, but for the first time, she was looking at her in a strictly sexual way, the way any of the boys in her life might be. She felt just like the guys at school she used to see give her a double take in the hallway and whisper inappropriate things to their friends just afterward. Sierra was not a lesbian by any stretch of the imagination, but in Los Angeles, nothing about her previous life had much to do with who she was turning into.

"It's just some dirty story..."

"About?"

Heather sighed, frustrated.

"It's about this girl in high school living on her own -- Paige - who has to make ends meet and turns to this porn photographer to help her make some extra cash by doing these webcam scenes with this boy she recognizes from school as one of the football players who always gave her grief. She decides to do the video anyway because she really needs the money... and that's when things change."

"Change?"

Heather sighed again.

"The videos she starts doing get around to some of the other guys at school who eventually blackmail her into letting them gangbang her at this party, but during, she eventually finds out she really likes it..."

"Likes what?"

"Being a slut... and she starts charging people at school. Girls. Guys. Teachers. But eventually she falls for one of the girls, this girl named Tina -- a girl she hated at first because she had always picked on her, but it was actually because Tina had had feelings for her all along..." she stops when she realized how ridiculous it all sounded.

"Well it's a dirty story, not classic literature, okay!"

"Jesus, I nearly came just listening to that!"

"Yeah, that's the point!"

"Sounds pretty hardcore from what I read. The girl was getting double-teamed by two of the boys where you left off..."

"Yeah..."

"I didn't realize you were into that sort of thing..." Sierra said. "Figured you more as a missionary-only kind of girl. If I thought you read this stuff, I figured it be like a trash romance novel, something misogynistic -- this is polyamorous to say the least."

"I'm not a robot, I have an imagination. In real life, that's probably all true, but in my head? Can't I get a little creative?"

"Well, how come you never slept with David, I mean, considering?"

Heather shifted. "I don't know... I just never felt that way about him I guess... and thank goodness too. God knows what he would have given me,"

Sierra just laughed. "I suppose so. But still, that was pretty hardcore -- I mean -- they both came on her face at the end..."

"Yeah..."

"And that stuff turns you on? I mean, you don't find that stuff degrading?"

"Do we have to talk about this!" Heather exclaimed, her cheeks flushed again with embarrassment.

"Yes!" Sierra yelled.

"It's fantasy... it's not like I'm running out at night dressed like a hooker!"

"Hey, it's for school!" Sierra defended herself poorly.

"Uh-huh..."

"Alright, look, I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude, but you intruded first. But you're my friend and I want to give you your space. I'm sorry."

"Thank you."

"But you did kind of violate my trust her, so I think you owe me," Sierra said, not knowing herself where her own desire was about to take her. She was following a string blindly into the night, wanting to know so badly where it lead.

"Great, what's this going to cost me?" Heather said.

"Well, I'm going to ask you something and it's going to sound really out there, but I don't want you to write it off without at least honestly considering it first, because technically you owe me right now, cool?"

"Sure," Heather said, kind of weirded out by Sierra's statement.

"Well, I got kind of into the story while you were in the shower, and I know you were getting into it too, so I was wondering if we could just be adults about this and read it together?"

"Together! It's not that kind of story!"

"Yeah..."

"It's not that kind of story, in case you didn't see... I was kind of pleasuring myself," Heather reminded her, finally able to overcome her own embarrassment.

"I know," Sierra also reminded.

"You know? You want to read it while I... do that?"

"I'm sorry, I'm just really turned on! I just read about two guys double teaming some girl who you were masturbating to. You're telling me you aren't going to just shove your hand down your pants the second I walk out of here?"

"Oh my God!"

"Come on, I'm giving you a place to stay, I let this go, I'm your friend... just give it a try and don't act like I'm making you eat dog food here, jeez!"

Heather just clicked her tongue. She was trapped. "I know you're my friend, but you're asking a lot here!"

"I know. That's why I'm asking and not telling."

"I don't know if I can..."

"Will you try?"

"I... I suppose," she began. "Are you... into girls now?"

"No! Just... really turned on I guess."

Heather just nodded, trying to get a read on her friend. For now, she was at her mercy, and more than ever, that frightened her...

--

They found themselves on the bed moments later.

Sierra had climbed on the bed behind Heather who had opened up the laptop again. Heather found herself back in the middle of a hardcore scene where the protagonist had just been ravaged by two of the boys at school who had apparently saved enough at their part time jobs to buy her for one evening -- they had even paid extra to give her a double facial. Heather picked up right where she left off, reading that Paige was currently lying on the ground, face covered in cum. The boys were thanking her endlessly as they pulled out their wallets and handed her a number of large bills.

Sierra was breathing heavily behind Heather who was fighting her every urge to continue masturbating. She continued on...

-

... Paige lied on the floor and watched Brian and Neil dress in front of each other, her face still covered in their seed. She had started masturbating unconsciously, not realizing how turned on she had gotten by being so used. Moments ago, she had Neil's cock in her mouth and Brian's cock in her ass. They fought over her every hole, her every skill -- she was just a doll for their own pleasure. They hadn't paid for it, but she needed to get off. That was the one thing they didn't pay attention to -- her orgasm. But that's why she owned a vibrator. Still, 'Why use a vibrator when there were two good looking, capable young men in front of you', she thought?

"If you guys make me cum, I'll give you each a freebee..." Paige stated. And with that, Nick crawled on top of her and began fucking her wild, her mouth soon welcoming Brian's cock into her throat. She exploded minutes later as cum shot down her throat and into her pussy nearly at the same time...

-

Heather's hand found it's way into her pants as she started to scroll further down the page.

"Are you good?" she asked.

"Yeah..." Sierra moaned.

The story went on to describe Paige's debauchery in great detail.

Heather's hand rubbed furiously away at her clit, her virgin slit leaking into her panties and soaking through to her jeans. Sierra started to stroke her hands up and down Heather's arms ever so gently as she used them for more practical purposes. Heather exhaled dramatically and Sierra unbuttoned her pants discretely. It was like a pin dropping in a silent theater.

"What are you doing?" Heather said, suddenly concerned.

"Do you mind if I do too?"

Heather considered and then shook her head.

"So what is it about this story that you like so much anyway?"

Heather was rubbing herself hard now.

"I like the main character... she's interesting. I like that she doesn't have inhibitions..." Heather managed out.

Sierra nodded and found her hand slowly traveling down into her pants past one morning's worth of stubble at the base of her soaking pussy. She started to rub herself too while using her free hand to trace up and down Heather's side. Heather was loosing herself to this erotic duet, apparently perfectly comfortable with Sierra's casual interest in caressing her innocently enough. Heather felt Sierra's hot breath on her neck and she let out a whimper. She felt her muscles contract a bit, her privates flooding with even more juices.

Sierra suddenly stopped at Heather's skin between her shirt and pants and slipped her fingers beneath the material of her shirt. She then traveled up into her shirt toward her breasts...

'What are you doing?" Heather asked.

"I want to feel you up while you read? Don't you think that would be hot?"

"I don't know..."

"Just relax and keep reading, it's getting good again," she breathed into her ear. "I bet you're thinking about sucking two guys off at once right now, what's one girl feeling you up to that?"

Heather didn't respond immediately, but then said, "You're a girl..."

"I know. Trust me?"

Heather just nodded.

Sierra then pushed her hands further up Heather's shirt until they rose over her soft mounds of flesh and brushed over her erect nipples. Sierra started to trace her fingers in circles around her tiny nipples, a sensation that sent lightning through Heather's body. Heather started to rub more furiously as Sierra started to grope her with a new enthusiasm.

"That feels good..." Heater admitted.

Sierra nodded.

"What's the hottest thing in this story you've read so far?"

"Uh..."

"Tell me or I'll stop!"

"No! It was when... the football team beat off on Paige and the head cheerleader fucking each other at a party..."

"Fuck! So girl on girl does turn you on..." Sierra attempted between breaths. Heather just nodded in agreement.

Sierra instantly grabbed Heather and turned her face toward hers and started to kiss her, ever so gently. She pushed her tongue into her tightly pressed lips and started to make out with her. Heather welcomed it awkwardly at first, but then quickly pulled away...

"What are you doing?"

"What if I wanted to pay you like Paige?"

"Uh... what?"

"Serious. I want to buy you right now..." Sierra stated.

"You're being serious, aren't you?" Heather prodded.

"Very!" Sierra exclaimed. Heather turned and saw her best friend masturbating furiously behind her.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want to fuck you into the next life Heather..."

"Jesus! I'm not a lesbian!"

"Neither is Paige! Name your price and I'll make sure you cum even harder than me!" Sierra's eyes were dilated and she was lost. She was someone else now, no longer any part of Kendra, Heather's real best friend.

"Uh... I don't know, my price? I've never been with a girl is the thing..."

"500 dollars, and I own you tonight!"

"500 dollars! Do you have that kind of money?"

Sierra shot up, ran over to the freezer, tore it open, and rifled through a pile of frozen food. She found an empty box and removed a pile of money from it. She pulled out five one hundred dollar bills and ran them over to Heather, jumped over and found herself lying behind her once again. She waved the cold currency in her face.

"Take it or leave it. Right now."

"I..." Heather managed. She reached out and grabbed the money. She didn't really need it, but it could help. But still, the thought of being owned was what was really turning her on. To be just like Paige for one night, with someone she really trusted too? It was her fantasy, but with a failsafe switch.

"I take it..."

Sierra grabbed Heather's face and stared into her eyes, there was nothing but lust behind them. Heather was almost scared by this.

"Then I own you for the rest of the evening."

"Yes... you do..."

Sierra shoved her tongue back into Heather's mouth and removed her hand from her pants and replaced it with her own. Sierra's hand traveled deep into her best friend's pants and through a small path of pubic hair until reaching her soaking wet panites. She tore Heather's shirt up and sat back up. Sierra's eyes were burned with desire as Heather stared back at her, nervous as hell, but completely accepting of her actions. Sierra was an animal. She pulled Heather's shirt off and ripped her bra above her chest, exposing her small supple breasts.

Her nipples were small dark circles on her milky white flesh, just the way she had imagined them.

"Finger me you fucking slut!"

Heather just nodded and shoved her fingers into Sierra's pants.

"You shave..."

"Yeah," Sierra said as she awkwardly helped Heather by removing her pants. She then pulled the rest of her clothes off and lied back next to Heather, completely nude. Heather drank her in, her dark nipples and small breasts, her nearly clean-shaven pussy which was clearly bothering her more than anything -- precum was trickling down between her legs.

"Take off your clothes!" Sierra demanded. Heather just nodded and slowly removed her bra and then pulled her pants off. She hesitated with her underwear but Sierra quickly pulled them off, revealing her small dark patch of neatly trimmed hair. It was hot, she didn't take Heather as the kind of girl to maintain herself so well down there either.

"Wow, that's hot!" Sierra said with fire in her voice and eyes. She then forced her legs apart and took in her swollen cunt, her lips puffy and red. It was glistening wet and sloppy. If ever Heather was ready to do anything, it was right now. Sierra then clambered awkwardly on top of Heather and then moved up to sit on her face, her pussy now seething heat right above Heather's face.

"Now eat me Heather!"

Heather, never having performed oral sex before, let alone on a woman, now had her best friend's sopping cunt sitting at her mouth and all she could do was obey. She smelled her and was immediately taken under Sierra's spell. Heather started to lick the sticky juices and kiss her best friend's privates all over, having no idea what to really do.

She just started eating and licking like it was a lollipop. Sierra groaned and grabbed Heather's hair and pulled her depper into her crotch as Heather began to wildly eat her.

"Tell me to eat your pussy!" Sierra demanded.

"What!"

"Do it!"

"Eat my pussy Kendra! Please fucking eat it, I'm so wet!"

"That's a good girl!"

Sierra maneuvered around Heather awkwardly until she was turned around completely on top of her, her pussy lips now staring right at her as she bent over down toward Heather's pussy. Sierra began to eat her as Heather cried out beneath her. Heather then looked up at her best friend's cunt and dove back in.

Heather was now 69'ing with her best friend, the two of them moaning and groaning into each other's pussies and swallowing every drop of fluid that leaked out into the other's mouths. The two lost themselves to the deeply pornographic position and started grabbed at each other too. Sierra was in heaven, feasting on her friend's virgin pussy, shocked by the fact that she was the first person to ever taste it. And what a waste, because Heather's nectar tasted so sweet, like mandarins or a forbidden fruit she had never had before. Plus, Heather was not half-bad at eating pussy herself, her tongue haphazardly darting into Sierra's hole occasionally, sending chills up her spine with every penetration.

Heather came first and she stiffened up hard. Her juices flowed and leaked out of her cunt which sent Sierra over the edge when she dove in to swallow them -- she exploded and her own cum poured out of her slit and fell down into Heather's mouth. She gagged a bit, but quickly swallowed like the good girl she was. They remained like that for a few more minutes, until Sierra eventually rolled off of each other and clambered back up to Heather so they could make out.

They kissed furiously, each tasting the other's most private part on the other's mouth. Their hands traveled over each other's breasts and naval until eventually they both calmed down and held each other. Sierra pulled Heather close to her and let her relax.

"Relax baby, that was amazing..."

Sierra than reached over Heather and opened her nightstand drawer. She removed a small neon vibrator and showed it to Heather whose eyes went wide.

"I want to watch you use this on yourself?" Sierra said.

"I need a minute..." Heather said.

"Fine, I'll go first," Sierra said as she plunged the device deep into her hole while her friend could only watch. She fucked herself with the device that slipped in and out of her cum-soaked pussy easily enough. But then she removed it and brought it up to Heather's mouth. She looked at Sierra curiously enough, but took the hint as best she could when she parted her lips to take the device into her mouth. She tasted Sierra's cum on it, but Sierra forced it deep into her mouth and she started to gag. Sierra quickly removed it.

"You've never given a blowjob, have you?"

"No, not really..."

"Well, now's the best time to learn..."

And with that, Sierra forced the device further into Heather's mouth and rammed it past her gag-reflex.

--

It was blackness.

The door opened and Nikki woke up, still handcuffed to the radiator. She looked up as Marcus stepped inside. She was utterly terrified as to what might happen to her right then. It was every woman's worst fear. He just stared back at her and a thin smile formed at his mouth.

"So, are you going to tell us who you work for? Because I know that two-bit lowlife Vinnie who's got you on his leash ain't smart enough to pull of something this big?"

"If I could tell you, I would -- but I can't. So can do whatever you want to me, but whatever you do to me -- trust me, it won't be worse than what will happen if I say anything..."

Marcus considered her words and smiled.

"You know, I thought about that. And I thought, I could do so many horrible things to her, have my way with this perfect, beautiful woman who has turned out to be such a waste, but... then, what satisfaction would I really get? Knowing that you really liked it the whole time?"

The words stung Nikki to her core. She completely despised this man.

"So, no, I will not torture or rape you. I'm going to do something much worse. I'm going to let you go..."