Moonlighting Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki's eyes went wide. "What!" she said, immediately realizing the game Marcus was about to play.

"You can't!" but before she could finish, he shoved a tazer into her neck and her world went black once more that evening.

Chapter 8: The Setup

It was dusk, a beautiful Los Angeles sunset littering the sky. The city had finally gotten home after a long hard days work.

Nick made his way on his bicycle through a sea of familiar faces doing very familiar things. He seemed to have a great weight on his shoulder at the moment as he made he way from class to his apartment. Earlier in the afternoon, he had received a phone call from home alerting him that an old friend of his from high school named Charlie had been killed in Iraq, though the details surrounding his death were still unclear.

Nick had fallen out of touch with Charlie some years ago, but always made it a point to touch base whenever he made his was back to the Bluegrass State. Unfortunately, Charlie hadn't made it home this past Christmas -- Nick quickly realized it has been almost two years since the two had last spoken.

Charlie had enlisted in the military as a sort of last resort, not for any real political or personal reasons. He was probably the most level headed guy Nick had ever met, and it was always him as odd that his friend would be pick such an extreme career as the military. That he had been killed seemed so surreal to him.

The idea that his country was at war had always just been a distant headline in the conglomerate media that never really affected his life before. But now, there had actually been a casualty. The shock had set in immediately when his mother called earlier while he was in class, but the tears did not come yet. Instead, he spent most of the afternoon at the beach, walking along the shore, trying to get a real barring on the situation.

He lost all sense of his real security in this world after that phone call, and spent the rest of the day fighting his own illness and paranoia. This loss had shaken him to his very core, and it made him physically sick to consider the true weight of the fact that he would never see his friend again, and that a threat to his country could end his life at any minute. He knew that people could not think in this way, and he never lived in fear before -- but he felt as though something were seriously wrong with the world now.

Nick finally rounded the corner and came to his apartment -- he saw Sierra waiting for him at the door. The weight on his shoulder lifted and she smiled as their eyes met. When he did not smile back immediately, she knew something was wrong...

--

After Nick had explained things to Sierra, she had insisted on taking him upstairs and stripping him down to his underwear so that she could give him a full body massage. But this did not come right away. First, she made him talk about it. It did not go as well as she had hoped though. He was still in shock. Since there were no tears, or any real catharsis, Sierra decided to simply help him relax. Nick was falling in and out of sleep with Sierra on top of him, kneading at his tense muscles like dough. Nick's eyes were closed and he was lost in a carefree world where nothing mattered anymore but the pleasure he received from Sierra's tender massage.

Sierra came down and kissed him on the back of the neck and he exhaled.

"Thank you," he mumbled into the pillow.

"You're welcome," she replied.

"You don't have to do this, you know?" he said.

"I want to," stated Sierra very plainly.

Then, Sierra pulled off her top and unclasped her bra. She pulled the clothing from her body and placed them in a pile beside Nick, her exposed breasts standing at attention in the chilly air-conditioned apartment. She then leaned down and laid on top of Nick, her boobs pressing deep into his skin. Sierra felt a shiver run through his body when her skin made contact with his.

She leaned close to his ear and whispered, "Tell me what you want, free of charge."

Nick opened his eyes and considered. He turned around and stared up at a half-naked Sierra, her perky tits staring right at him. His eyes traveled up to her eyes and he tried to get a reading on them.

"How come you're so eager to please me?" he asked, generally intrigued by the woman at this point in their relationship.

"You just seem down and out, and I like you, so I want to help you in anyway I can," replied Sierra.

"Are you this courteous with all of your non-paying clients?" he asked skeptically.

Sierra considered her answer a moment, but never left Nick's gaze.

"Not all of my clients treat me as nicely as you. You seem to like me for more than one reason."

"How do you know I don't like you because of that one reason and am just polite beside the point?"

"Being polite is one thing, but if that's all you were... wouldn't you have kindly shrugged me off by now?"

Nick considered and then nodded much to Sierra's approval and relief.

"I do like you too. I just... I don't know how much fun I'm going to be tonight..." Nick admitted. Still, Nick was hypnotized by the sight of his topless crush on top of him and traced his fingers gently up and down her naked front side. Sierra closed her eyes and enjoyed the pleasure she felt as his fingers brushed over her sensitive nipples and down toward her belly button. Nick felt himself getting aroused, but he was void of any real world energy.

"I could do all the work..." Sierra added, practically reading his mind.

"I don't know..."

"Bored with me already?" she playfully asked. Nick smiled.

"No, I'm just... would you mind just sleeping with me, I mean -- like, next to me, tonight?" Nick asked.

Sierra just looked back at him with empathetic eyes.

"Of course," Sierra replied compassionately. But then, she remembered Heather. Their romp had taken them to many unexpected places in their relationship, and by the end, they were practically assaulting each other with Sierra's vibrator. They passed out sometime after that, and Sierra awoke later, suddenly remembering her other obligations. She kissed Heather on the forehead and left her nude, in a pile of blankets on the bed. Sierra changed in front of her and then left for her "corner" across from Nick's place. She hoped Heather was still sleeping, and had not woken alone. That might have sent the wrong signal, and she figured Heather was the type of girl who liked to cuddle. Plus, she knew she really needed to be held right now anyway, regardless of the context.

"Actually, I have a friend staying with me, she kind of dropped in on me from out of town unannounced. Would you mind if she crashed here tonight also? She's kind of in a tight spot right now -- just found out her long-time boyfriend had been cheating on her for the last year or so of their relationship. She won't get in the way, I promise," she added.

Nick nodded his head. "Sure... the couch is a foldout," Nick replied.

"Great... I'm going to go get her, are you cool for an hour?" she said, trying to gauge his troubled eyes.

"Yeah..."

"Don't fall asleep without me?" she asked, biting her lower lip to add insult to injury.

"I won't," he smiled back.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

With that, she leaned down and kissed him on the forehead and climbed off of him.

--

Sierra unlocked her apartment door and found Heather right where she left her. Sierra smiled, immediately remembering the afternoon's unexpected turn with her. She could practically smell sex in the air when she stepped into the tiny room, a potent mixture of pheromones and dried sweat that flew up into her nostrils and stung her most erotic chords. She quietly shut the door behind her and stepped over to the bed in the dark.

The room was still, the calm after the storm. Sierra sat gently next to Heather on the bed and started tracing her hands up and down her naked back. Heather eventually moaned to life.

"What time is it?" she mumbled.

"Nine sixteen."

"Are you coming to bed?" Heather asked.

"Are you inviting me?"

"I thought you bought me, remember?"

Sierra smiled and leaned down and kissed Heather on the back of her neck.

"Actually, that's what I wanted to talk to you about." Sierra said.

"Oh?" Heather said, barely interested, still sleeping in her pillow.

"Yeah, I wanted to tell you that I'm not done using you tonight..."

Heather opened her eyes and smiled. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah... but, this time, there's going to be someone else involved..."

Heather's expression changed and fell victim to confusion. She looked up at Sierra for an explanation. "Someone else?" she asked. She sat up, naked, her breasts fully exposed. She quickly held up the covers to her perky tits, as if suddenly feeling vulnerable before Sierra.

"Yeah, a guy friend of mine," Sierra said.

"A guy... but I'm a virgin, and I didn't agree to that."

"I know, and that's why I want to offer you this..."

Sierra produced a roll of hundreds from her pocket and showed it to Heather who grabbed it and counted it all.

"This is another five hundred dollars..." Heather exclaimed.

"I make tips doing what I do. Chump change."

"You want to pay me again... that's 1000 dollars. I can't accept this kind of money." Heather immediately handed the roll of money back to her best friend.

"You don't have to, but I'm going to make you do things for it, things you've never dreamed of, things you never thought you'd do... I'm going to own you tonight with another guy... and you'd be our sex-toy. Nothing more. Nothing less."

Heather considered.

"We're not really hookers Kendra, you know that. I'm not a prostitute, you can't just buy me whenever you want me sexually... and, besides, I'm not even really a lesbian. Tonight was just... it just happened for me..."

"Heather, you know I love you. And you know I'm your friend. But I also know that earlier this afternoon you fucked me harder than most guys I know. And I know you liked being dominated, so I just want to make you happy by acting out a fantasy of yours. I don't want you to be alone tonight. And I don't want my friend to be alone either."

Heather looked as though she were considering Sierra's words carefully.

"Its just... being with you was one thing. I mean, I still don't know whether I'm a lesbian or not because of this. I mean, - I know I like guys, but being with you... it's like it didn't count. But if I just go do some random guy... then it's really over with me and David..."

Heather brought herself to tears but quickly stopped herself and Sierra embraced her.

"Hey, we're going to make it special for you. Don't worry... we're going to give you what David should have..."

"Yeah..."

"Listen, you don't have to do this. I just thought you'd like to act like Paige one more time... but this time, with a guy."

Heather considered.

"And a girl I presume..."

"And a girl she presumes," she smiled back. "How about this. You come over and we'll keep the door open. If you want to join, or even just watch... come on in. If not, shut the door and we'll keep it down so you can sleep."

Heather's mind was racing, but her mind was already made up.

"Fine... but I can't accept this. I'll do it because you still own me tonight with the previous cash. And that money I'm keeping, Missy. I'm not a cheap date."

Sierra smiled. "I suspect you'll be worth every penny..."