Moonlighting Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think?"

"It's alright..." she said, not ready to comment on the salty taste or uneven texture of the forbidden substance. Sierra just smiled and continued to lick Heather's face clean, but this time she was not swallowing Nick's seed, only collecting it in her mouth. She then turned back to Nick who was already masturbating, his dick almost hard again. Sierra smiled devilishly at Nick who just shot her a confused look. Since taking up this mysterious cover identity, she had been watching a lot more porn, trying to keep up with modern sensibilities and expectations when it came to living this lifestyle. One thing that had struck her, aside from the infinite amount of girls willing to let guys cum on their faces, was what she was about to do.

Sierra turned back to Heather. "Open your mouth,: she managed to say with a mouth full of cum. Heather did so reluctantly. Sierra then leaned over her, pulled her hair back behind her ears, and slowly spit the cum from her mouth into Heather's. Nick's seed dripped down in a single line from Sierra's mouth until landing in Heather's mouth, much to Heather's distaste. She made an uneasy face when Nick's cum finally ended up in her mouth and she started to gag.

"Don't swallow it..." Sierra stated flatly.

Nick just watched on and was in complete shock, his heart beating fast in his chest. Sierra then lied down next to Heather.

"Now you spit it into my mouth..."

Heather looked at Sierra like she was crazy, but finally gave in and climbed over her and released the cum back into her mouth.

They did this one more time, back and forth, until Sierra finally made Heather swallow it. Sierra and Heather quickly began making out until finally calming down in each other's arms. The mixture of sweat and cum quickly began to dry and stick to both of their faces, but they didn't care. They just needed a breather, time to catch up and return to zero.

Nick looked over at Sierra and saw some of his own cum dripping down the sides of her mouth. He smiled and she leaned and kissed him gently. Nick then climbed on top of Sierra, his dick hard again, and shoved himself inside of her. Sierra let out a soft moan as Nick slowly began to push in and out of her tight slit, immediately forgetting how tight she was. They looked into each other's eyes like lovers and slowly began to make out. It wasn't like the first time, or what had just happened. They had gotten everything out of their system, and everything slowly melted away. Even Heather faded to the background and it was soon as if they were alone, miles away from Nick's apartment. Sierra took all of Nick inside her and just enjoyed the sensation of being slowly fucked by someone she felt strangely close to for no easily explainable reason. Nick pushed in and out of her gently and kept meeting eyes with her. They occasionally kissed and lost themselves in each other's gaze.

Heather just watched this from right beside them, watching the mechanics of Nick disappearing inside her friend. She was immediately turned on and found her fingers at her swollen slit. She was imagining what it must feel like, bracing herself for the inevitable. Nick started to pick up the pace and Sierra started to moan in ecstasy.

"So how did Heather taste?" Nick asked Sierra.

"Fucking amazing," she exclaimed.

"Are you on the pill?" he asked.

"Yes, why?" she asked.

"I want to watch her eat my cum out of your pussy," he breathed.

Sierra just threw her head back and let Nick ravish her body. The words hit her deepest and most private desires. She had no objections to letting Nick into this part of her soul, either. Heather, on the other hand, didn't seem to happy about this, but knew she had obligations to Sierra because of the money she paid her upfront earlier that afternoon.

Afternoon? It was already tomorrow now. That seemed like nearly a lifetime ago to her. How far she'd come in almost 12 hours.

"First, I want you to fuck her," Sierra moaned. Nick just nodded and pulled out of Sierra who quickly compensated with her own hand. Nick turned to Heather who almost had a fearful look in her eyes.

"Are you ready?" he asked her.

Heather just nodded. "Wear a condom?" she asked.

Nick nodded and reached for one on the dresser and pulled it on. He then climbed on top of Heather and began making out with her. Their tongues darted into each other's mouth and Nick began kissing up and down her neck. He then positioned the head of his penis at the base of her tight pussy. He slowly pushed in and Heather cried out. He pushed even further and it disappeared deeper into her hole. He was only halfway in and started to thrust in and out, but it wasn't enough for either of them.

Finally, Nick thrust once more and broke through Heather's hymen. Heather cried out as Nick's cock penetrated deep within her, deeper than any toy or finger had ever pushed past. It hurt like nothing Heather could imagine, but she took it because she felt amazing. The sensation of Nick's dick rubbing inside of her sent lightning to her head and triggered sensations of pleasure she had never before felt. She was about to cum right then and there.

"Are you okay?" Nick asked, honestly concerned. Tears were by now rolling down Heather's cheeks, but she was moaning like a whore.

"Yes..."

"Does it hurt?"

"A little... but it feels good..." she added.

"Okay..."

Nick continued to thrust in and out of her and Sierra just watched on, rubbing furiously away at her soaking pussy. Nick pulled out of Heather and saw the faintest amount of blood on him. He immediately pulled the condom off and grabbed another off the dresser. He turned back to Heather when he pulled it on.

"Turn over," Nick said. Sierra's eyes glowed at this command.

Heather reluctantly did as she was told.

"I don't know if I can take it like that," Heather stated matter-of-factly.

But it was too late, and Nick thrust deep inside of Heather from behind. Heather cried out as Nick quickly began to take her from behind. He grabbed her hips and started to thrust in and out of her like she was his own little sex toy.

"Are you my little whore?" he asked.

"No! Don't call me that!"

"Why not? I just came on your face and now I'm fucking you like a whore!" The words were vulgar but he was smiling while meeting eyes with Sierra who just smiled back.

"Oh God..." was all Heather could manage.

"Say it. Say you're my whore," Nick stated. Heather just groaned louder and louder.

"Say it or I stop," Nick exclaimed while suddenly stopping and pulling out of Heather completely.

"What? No! Don't stop!" Heather said, turning around and looking pleadingly at Nick. He just shot her an expectant look.

"No, please don't make me say that! This is already degrading enough..."

"We're just playing around, come on," Nick reassured her.

Heather sighed heavily and finally gave in.

"Okay, I'm your whore. Just fuck me already!"

Nick just smiled and pushed back into Heather. He started to ram into her from behind faster and harder than before. Heather just cried out.

"How much of a slut are you Heather?"

"The biggest! I'll do anything for you as long as you make me cum!"

"Will you eat your friend's pussy?"

"Yes! Anything! I'm your whore!" Heather exclaimed.

Sierra repositioned herself on the bed, legs spread open for Heather. Nick saw this and repositioned Heather in front of her. Heather couldn't believe she was claiming to be a whore, or letting this stranger use her in such a degrading manner. But somehow, it helped her, and she felt like she needed it. It was a release she had never experience before. She wanted to be Nick's whore!

"Eat her pussy..."

Heather dove in and began lapping up at Sierra's slit, never in a million years thinking that she would be eating her best friend's soaking wet vagina while getting fucked form behind by a complete stranger. Nick continued to thrust in and out of Heather while she used her tongue on Sierra. The smell of her pussy and the taste of her cum sent Heather over the edge. Nick's cock was now hitting her deepest pleasure zones and she quickly came hard. Nick, feeling Heather clamp down on him, instinctively pulled out of her and ripped the condom off.

He jumped over to Sierra and shoved his cock inside of her. He thrust a number of times into her pussy until finally exploding inside of her, his cum shooting deep into her hole and coating the inside of her pussy. Sierra groaned, never before having felt a man ejaculate inside of her. She felt the liquid deep inside of her. She felt Nick's cock pulsating as it continued to shoot cum deep inside of her -- it was already dripping down between her legs.

Nick pulled out of Sierra and collapsed back beside her.

He began to lose consciousness when he looked up and saw Heather inch toward Sierra's dripping cunt, his white cum oozing out of it uncontrollably. Then, Heather moved her mouth toward it, and began to eat Nick's seed from inside Sierra, swallowing every drop she could. Nick just watched on, as he watched Heather continued to swallow his cum from inside her best friend's swollen lips. His gaze drifted to the ceiling and it all became a blur...

--

It was a cluster of disorganized sexual acts after that. They all had each other in every position from that point on and Heather quickly lost all of her inhibitions. So did Sierra. Heather found her way onto Nick's cock as he ate Sierra who sat on his face at the same time. The trio eventually switched places when they had all made each other cum once again. Nick fell asleep at one point and awoke to the sight of Heather and Sierra 69'ing beside him. He awoke at another point and saw Heather sucking his dick -- the second he exploded into her mouth he went limp and the night slipped away from him...

TO BE CONTINUED...

12