All Comments on 'Moonlit Beach'

by Ernest Hemingsex

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
IT WAS HOT HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOTHER / SON INCEST. IS THE BEST. AND THIS STORY MADE IT EVEN BETTER. DANNY GOT MOM SO HOT HE'S LUCKY SHE DID NOT MELT. IT WAS A GOOD READ. WELL WRITTEN AND PACED ,IT LASTED JUST LONG ENOUGH . NOW ON TO CHAPTER TWO ,I HOPE . PLEASE DON'T STOP NOW. YOU SEEM TO HAVE A WAY WITH INCEST. THIS HAS BECOME A VERY HOT SUBJECT AS OF LATE. A FAN..............LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

An incredibly detailed description of the passion between mother and son. Realistically described by an author who clearly knows the details of both the male and female anatomy. Chapter two perhaps???

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow.

Nice job. I am rock hard now, feverishly pumping my cock.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
That was totally awesome

Hot and so sexually explicit, but yet very loving.

Thanks for the well written story.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I appreciate you all like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Two decades of male youth with jet black hair, 6 foot, muscular, a marvelous wit, a dazzling smile, and winning character traits. The time they went swimming earlier in the month showed he had buns McDonald's would kill for, and a very sizeable package be

Is this a mother in love with her own son, or what? Dan is a 20 year old hunk, to his mother he's an Adonis, the perfect embodiment of the proud young cock-toter and balls-bearer. His mother is in thrall to what her boy's got between his strong young legs, his big hard cock and his heavy loaded balls. Dan's equally entranced by his mother's baby-hole. When he's got his head jammed up between her thighs and he's feasting on the wonderful hole he came out of, he says, "yummy mommy!" When Dan's face to face with his own mother's cunt, he's in awe, as any boy would be. It's the most beautiful thing he's ever seen or ever will see. He's harder than he's ever been before in his life, he's got to slide his big hard on up his mother's cunt, he's just got to. When he's got his hard on up inside his mom, this is not a case of "he forgets she's his mom, she's just a beautiful woman, blah, blah, blah." Oh no. Dan and his mom never forget for a second that this is a boy whose big prick is fucking his own mother's wet twat. They revel in the knowledge of their hot incestuous fuck, the most forbidden fuck there is. Dan fucks his mother with all his young energy and strength and youthful enthusiasm, boy does he fuck his mother. And then he unloads his young balls and gives his mom the best gift any son can ever give his beloved mother, a huge twatful of his warm creamy semen. This is a brilliant author (I love his funny moniker), who understands every nuance of intense heartfelt motherfucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent....

I love the mom-son stories, please write many more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this is beautiful

i love it when my son and i go to our beach house and spend the weekend making love like this. thank you for reaching us ;-)

badmommy71badmommy71almost 10 years ago
sooo unbelievably hot!!!!!

omg i am sooooo wet and hot right now that i need to go find my son ;-)

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexalmost 10 years agoAuthor
badmommy71

Glad you like.

;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

I love it, continue writing great stories like this!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Beautiful story. A love story between a self-aware, self-assured, and self-confident man and woman, who happen to be mother and son. As someone who has no problem with mutually consensual incestuous relationships in real life, this story depicts how I imagine such a relationship would exist in real life. There is no guilt, self-doubt, self-loathing nor self-recrimination. There is just acceptance of uncondition love and respect between two people who are emotionally, physically and psychological mature with a solid ego and id.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Beautiful story. A love story between a self-aware, swlf-assured, and self-confident man and woman, who happen to be mother and son. As someone who has no problem with mutually consensual incestuous relationships in real life, this story depicts how I imagine such a relationship would exist in real life. There is no guilt, self-doubt, self-loathing nor self-recrimination. There is just acceptance of uncondition love and respect between two people who are emotionally, physically and psychological mature with a solid ego and id.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErnest Hemingsex@Ernest Hemingsex
1314 Followers
Yo, motherfuckers! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! Let mom enjoy your candy cane while you feast on her cookies. ;-D === Uptown Spunk Ch. 3 Pt. 4 has just been submitted for publishing. === "Having sex in your own home with someone from a different household is illegal from ...