Moonlit Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yummy mommy!" The hunk bawdily displayed his intense satisfaction with the taboo banquet, slowly licking his lips which glistened with her sauce. "Your pussy tastes sooooo good!" he lewdly and unabashedly appraised. Then, with a smirk, he returned to his feast.

He lowered his head back down between Angela's parted, sultry thighs. Dan dragged his sticky face over her drenched pubic hair and mons, deeply breathed in the pungent scent, placed his willing mouth over her vulva and resumed to lick at and inside her hot, dripping honey-hole. Angela writhed uncontrollably and wailed in carnal delight.

"Oohhhh! Yes! Yes, my stud son. Lick my pussy! Ah! Momma needs it! Oh, yeah! Just like that! Yessss!"

After the exhilarating barrage of laps to her twat, Dan splayed apart the sex lips with his thumbs, straightened his tongue, and literally fucked her with it. His head shoved back and forth as his oral penis briskly slipped in and out of her open, flowing, desirous gash.

"Oh, Dan, you sexy thing—fucking Mommy with your tongue! Oh, you nasty boy! Do it! Fuck my horny pussy with your tongue! I love it! Fuck it! Fuck it!"

For a while, it was his tongue electrifying her cunt. Then it was his mouth. Then his tongue again. Next it was his face, rubbing all over her saturated pubic area. Occasionally, he licked her inner thighs. Then it was back to the mouth pleasing the torrid hole. It was a breathtaking, intensely pleasurable montage to the woman. Dan ate out Angela with utter abandon, spurred on and turned on like never before because he was devouring his own mom's aching cunt.

He had fallen in love with Angela. And now was in love with her pussy, dining on it like it was his last meal on Earth. He lustfully relished the cuntal taste, aroma, wetness, and stickiness.

The young Adonis turned his focus and efforts to Angela's swollen clit. It had bounced frantically around all this time, as if yelling, "What about me?!" Dan had virtually untouched it, purposely. The savvy son was reserving the glistening, pink nub for last. The tip of his tongue now drew feathery, wet circles around it. Next he exhaled breaths of air upon it, grinning as it pulsated madly. Then finally, he simply laved at the excited love jewel, continuously and steadily.

She ecstatically shrieked. "Agghhh! Lick my clit, baby! Lick it! Oh fuck, yeah! Lick my clit!"

The proficient lover, after a while, began to suckle the frenzied nub. Angela bucked wildly on the beach towel, nearing her first orgasm in a little over a year. She tempestuously interlaced her slick, tight thighs around Dan's head and proceeded to ride him. The divorced parent humped her son's face with uninhibited wantonness and vigor, as he orally captivated her. She showered him with more sticky gratitude, and increased thrashing.

Angela rode Dan's face into an orgasmic sunset. Within moments, she proclaimed joyously, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Her breathing was quick huffs and puffs. "Oh yesss! Your tongue, your mouth--you're making Mommy cum! Yes you are, Danny! My beautiful boy!"

The MILF released her legs from around his head. She bent them, dug her feet into the sand through the beach towel, and raised up her hips in triumph as the long sought-after climax ripped through her like a freight train.

Angela thundered. "Yesssss!"

Dan's response was a smile, a perverse sense of pride, and more muffled, slurping noises. He held her luscious, bouncing ass cheeks as he continued to nurse her jewel and drink her outpouring syrup.

When Angela had finished her mighty and satisfying climax, her body motions slowed though her breathing sounded asthmatic for a while. It was at this point in which Dan raised his head from between his mother's tired, spread legs. His face looked like the inside crust of a custard pie. Angela peered at him and chuckled. The moonlight reflected off the glaze that covered his entire head.

The two eyed each other. He raised himself and moved forward, in a stalking manner like a lion. He hovered over her a second, taking in the contented look on her stunning face. He lowered his mouth to hers and they kissed. The mother inhaled her own aroma and tasted her own nectar. It was a new experience brought to her by her only child. As their lips revolved together in slow motion, she took a liking to her own heady fragrance and tangy favor. The kiss became French, their tongues reuniting in their own squirming, twirling bliss, as their arms wrapped around each other.

"Oh, Dan, that was absolutely wonderful! No one—and I mean no one—ever ate me out like that."

"Thanks, Mom. I am glad I could please you like that. And just keep in mind: 'there's more where that came from.'"

She "ooed" and giggled in response, before returning her mouth and tongue to his.

Angela felt Dan's penis rub against her torso through the gym shorts. It had become somewhat deflated as she fucked his face while orgasming. She needed to see his manhood, her son's cock, and personally assist in making it again erect.

She leaned into his ear and whispered, "You know it's really not fair I am naked and you're not."

As if a drill sergeant yelled a command, the 20 year-old muff-diving champ immediately stood up, and stepped back a bit. Angela's eyes widened, and instinctively licked her lips when she viewed the hefty lump in the front of his shorts. His hands were a flash, going to the waistband and shoved his only clothes down to the sand. He kicked away the gym shorts, and parted his feet a little. With his hands on his well-toned hips, Dan stood confidently before his mother, naked as the day he was born. It turned him on immensely to reveal his bare body to his sexy and horny mother, as evident in his penis solidifying, reaching now 2/3 its span.

Angela was speechless, her mouth literally falling open. Dan, her son, was the picture of young masculinity and pure male sexuality. His handsome face was accented by his brown wavy locks and short haircut. His arms were showing the initial shapes of bulging biceps. His upper chest was muscular. His stomach was flat with 6-pack abs. His thighs were well-developed.

Between those thighs is what took Angela's breath away and incited another lick of her lips. Her son's penis was amazing, displaying girth and growing length. The shaft was pinkish, thick, and lengthy. The vein was substantial. The circumcised top was bulbous and mushroom-shaped. A drop of pearly liquid fell from the hole. His pubic hair was wild and curly. His testicles dangled freely; the nutsack was robust, and flaunted youthful virility.

"Oh, Dan, my dear son, you are a woman's wet dream come true!" Angela wantonly assessed.

"Thank you," was his simple reply as he exuded complete confidence and a knowing smile.

The fired-up divorcee, still on the beach towel and now eyeing only his upturning prick, got on hands and knees and crawled the short distance to Dan. Her curvy body moved seductively. She got in front of him and, on her knees, lifted up her body. Her head was in direct line with his groin. She gripped the outside of his thighs, leaned inward, opened her mouth, and covered the head of his cock with her lips. The second he felt the wet, warmth of his mother's mouth on the top of his hardening member, Dan raised his head skyward and groaned with glee.

"Ohhhhh, Mom!"

With his hands still on his hips and feet spread apart, the young hunk stood nude, proudly and majestically on the beach under a full moon as his foxy, naked mother kneeled before him giving him his first incestuous blowjob.

The maternal lips fervently encircled the penile head, which filled her mouth. She held it like that, sucking just the top, her flowing salvia coating it. The suction action of her lips sent the sensitive cockhead into a delirium. Meanwhile her nostrils flared, joyously overcome by the musky, manly scent of his crotch. Her throat was delighted with a sizeable drop of pre-jizz. Her hands reached around and squeezed his tight butt cheeks.

"Arrggghhh!" he breathily released.

Angela felt like such a slut, sensing the need to have more of her son's massive prick in her mouth. She relaxed her throat muscles and eased her head forward, allowing more cock flesh to pass between her eager lips. She felt it throb inside her mouth, and become harder as it slid along her sodden tongue.

In no time, Dan was once again completely erect. (He had been at full mast at the start of performing cunnilingus.) When the tip of his penis grazed the back of Angela's throat, they both trembled. Try as she might, the horny mother could not intake the whole lengthy tool.

Undeterred, the sexy parent went to work. She proceeded to bob her head up and down, as her greedy mouth slurped and sucked as much of the forbidden hard-on as physically possible. She nursed the stiff, luscious penis like an ice cream cone in summertime Phoenix.

The well-endowed lad felt like he was heading to a sexual nirvana he had never known. "Oh, shit! Oh, oh! Ahhhh, Fuck, Mom! That feels great!"

Dan wanted to use his hands to guide Angela's head as she orally tantalized his erection. But he realized that she was doing just fine on her own. He quickly concluded his stunning, sex-starved mother was a Hall of Fame cocksocker. He just ran his hands through his own hair and enjoyed.

"Yeah! Yeah! That's it, Mom! Oh fuck, yeah! You suck my dick real good! Oh, yeahhh! Suck it!" hollered the pleasured young man.

Angela went crazy with lust. Her mouth, the cheeks deeply shallow, worked the rigid schlong feverishly. The craziness increased as the penile hole kept banging against the inside of her throat like a wrecking ball.

The woman's salivary glands were working overtime, greasing the exuberant sausage with endless wetness. With her head moving rapidly, Angela gulped, sucked, and savored her son's man-meat. His steel-hard dick glided in and out of her consuming mouth at a dizzying rate. Wet, decadent slurping sounds filled the Long Island night.

Eventually, the wanton mother slowed her mouth's motions...so her tongue could come out and join the illicit festivities. It slithered along the underside of the shaft, slowly.

"Ugghhhh!" groaned her young Adonis.

Angela's tongue glided from the base to just below the cock-crown, and back. It glossed over the full vein, up and down, down and up. She purposely avoided the sensitive tip like he had ignored her clit.

"That's it, Ma! Yessss! Lick my cock! Lick it good! Oh yeaahhh!" Dan lustily cheered.

The tempo of her tongue remained unhurried, sensuously stimulating almost the whole strapping penis to new heights of ecstasy.

For a few torturous seconds, the top of Dan's dick was unattended to. Then, without warning, Angela's tongue whirled over the yearning head, bathing it in a drenching layer of saliva. In turn, the shameless mother got treated to more leaking pre-cum. This sent the tongue into overdrive as it lashed, twirled, and danced over the excited, mushroom-shaped cap.

Frequently, she tickled the tip of his penis with the tip of her tongue. When she first did this, Dan's prick jolted, his nuts bounced, and his body shook as if he was freezing.

"Agghhhh!" the hunk shuddered as blasts of pleasure seared from his groin to the rest of his body.

She wrapped her fingers around the shaft and steadied the frenzied manhood to continue delivering quick, electrifying tongue tickles to the responsive penile tip.

Angela felt so alive. She was sucking and licking dick, a personal art not used in a long time. (It would seem she hadn't lost her literal touch.) But what made this sucking so deliciously exhilarating was who was on the receiving end of this award-winning pipejob. It was her son. The wickedness of this incestuous act sent her lust through the stratosphere. She sat on her knees and returned to lapping only the shaft.

"Aaahhh, hmmmm." she cooed in between licks. She dreamily gazed at the saliva-coated, towering erection, and sighed. "So big—your cock. So nice. Sooooo good!" Her eager tongue stroked and greased the fleshy stem.

She briefly considered continuing her oral action, which was now just hearty sucking, so he would ejaculate in her mouth. She was tempted to swallow his load, tempted by the taste of pre-jizz and the pulsation of his dick in her mouth. But that white, creamy precious cargo was destined by Angela for somewhere else.

She took a hand off Dan's lush ass and slipped it under his balls. She cradled the jingling orbs, and began to caress them. They felt weighty and a bit sweaty. Her fingers trekked through the hairy pubic forest. Her mouth felt a profound need to tend to the hanging, burly pair.

A wet pop resonated as her mouth released his erect dick, and her lips landed on the circumference of his scrotum. A headier wave of male aroma, mixed with a dash of perspiration, hit her nose like a 2x4.

With eyes closed, Angela lovingly nuzzled her mouth and nose against the two vast, meaty testicles.

"Hmmmm," she sighed, relishing in the taste and smell of her son's balls.

The enamored mother then planted drawn-out kisses on both nuts, moving slowly between the two.

"Ah, ah, oh," stammered the young man.

Next her tongue slithered along the two fleshy plumbs, licking them. She whorishly increased the pace, her tongue lapping at the testes like a thirsty cat with a bowl of milk. Lastly, she took each side of the elated nutsack in her mouth and suckled on the forbidden flesh.

"Ugh! Oh, ahhhhhh!" Dan's moan sounded almost like a sob, his voice cracking. "Oh, oh, Ma, Ma—Mom!" he stuttered.

A few moments later a loud, smacking sound, like that of a big wet kiss, echoed off the beach. Angela had released Dan's nuts from her oral embrace. She looked up at him with raw, primal, sexual hunger. She leaned backward, so that she was completely on her back on the beach towel. She parted her long, silky legs, revealing her delectable, sumptuous pussy. Its very wet, salmon-colored insides, spread out like a blooming rose, pulsated at Dan.

"Oh, ugh, Dan!" the in-heat beauty moaned, "I need you, baby. Aaghh! I need you to fuck me, fuck me with your big, fat dick! You wanna fuck your mother, don't you?!" There was so much urgency in her talk, especially in the question which was really a plea.

The horny cougar dropped her hands between her parted thighs and began to caress her streaming, open twat. Her palm and fingers rubbed furiously over the entire blazing sex.

Visually lost in the slutty display, the young man simply nodded in reply. He was entranced as Angela started pumping her middle finger into her soggy orifice.

"Aahhhh! See how wet I am? Danny, please fuck me! Please fuck me silly! Mommy needs it—needs you—so bad!" Her face showed immense desire and desperation. A low but steady, moist sloshy noise came from the increased fingering.

The son pounced. He dropped to his knees, just above the edge of the beach towel. Using one hand, he assumed a push-up position. The other hand held his hot staff, aiming it for the beckoning vagina. Angela's breathing, which had been labored as she touched herself, rapidly hastened as she watched her strapping son prepare to mount her. Her eyes widened as she saw him manually guide his erection to her needy opening. Both of her hands spread apart the swollen, gooey sex lips, a lusty "Welcome" sign for the oncoming, stiff cock. Her eyes closed when she felt the penile head touch her slippery slit.

"Yesssss!" she seethed. The desire she was experiencing was momentous. Her hands let go of the lips and went around his neck as he hovered over her.

When his missile acquired its target, the guiding hand released it and landed near the side of her head, so that he was now in a standard push-up stance.

Feeling his wide cockhead at the saturated entrance of her cunt, with eyes still closed Angela hissed, "Yessss, Dan! Fuck your mother! Now!"

As if on cue, the Adonis lowered himself onto her. The tip of his erection slipped between the pliant labia and began descending into her torrid canal.

Feeling this initial penetration, this forbidden penetration, Angela's eyes opened dreamily to see Dan's handsome face above. "Fuck your mother, Dan! Fuck me!" It was a directive filled unbridled lust.

The passage of Dan's throbbing, hard cock into Angela's delirious and sodden cunt was magnificent for both of them. Her secretions began to grease his descending prick, while the muscles of her quaking sugar walls happily welcomed his entering stiffness. His manhood was enticed by these soaking, energized female muscles. They contracted and readily accepted his gliding cockflesh, pulling him further south into their fiery depths.

Similar to an elevator going down, the young penis soon reached the basement of her vagina. When he bottomed out and his swinging testicles hit against her soft ass, he released a pent-up groan.

"Aaahhhhh!"

She responded in kind, also sensing he had completely filled her. "Uggghhhh!"

The feeling for Dan: exquisite. Absolutely exquisite. He felt his rigid tool being jubilantly caressed by the humid, sticky insides of Angela's cunt. It felt like his prick was enwrapped in a warm, buttery, wet glove.

He also felt intense mischievousness. He had just inserted his dick in the most taboo pussy—his mother's.

"Ooohhh, Mom!" he exhaled, tossing his head back with closed eyes. When he returned his head forward, the eyes opened and cast down at Angela, he continued. "You feel so fucking wonderful!"

Angela was in total agreement. His cock, her son's cock, a wide length of hardened forbidden flesh, felt incredible in her cunt. Her vagina, desperate to be filled but not just by any schlong, was completely satisfied with the penis that lay within it. Dan's manhood was the perfect balm for her sexual ache.

"Ooohhhh, yeah, baby! You too! Your dick feeeeeels sensational!" she raved with bated breath. "It's what I need! I need your big dick in my horny pussy!"

The last sentence of her statement set off Dan's fucking motions. His pulsating, rock-hard sex began to push in and out of her wet, velvety cunt.

"Ooohhhh!" exclaimed the MILF.

A sexual chain reaction ensued. Her sexy hips began to roll and gyrate. Her arms, already wrapped around his neck, pulled him down, his muscular chest gently flattening her massive breasts. He dropped his head down, their lips meeting. It was a hungry, heated kiss complete with dueling tongues. Lastly, further pussy secretions were released, waxing the canal even more and thus allowing the shoving penis to move with ease.

"Ugh, ugh!"

"Oh! Ahhhh!"

Angela and Dan, mother and son, were in illicit carnal synch as they fucked on the moonlit beach.

The youthful, handsome son screwed Angela methodically. His strokes were deliberate, yet gradual. She matched him, with the steady undulation of her hips. Their tongues reconnected, twirling and wrestling with each other like two eels.

The humping rhythm started to build, sparked by the repeated sexual pitching and catching between the two. The thrill, the pleasure, the urgency also intensified. Each concluded the other was a five-star fuck. But it was the incestuous aspect of this union which maximized the thrill and the glorious physical sensations each was enjoying.

Dan's thrusts were getting stronger. Angela smiled, her sopping cunt was ravenous in its joyful acceptance of the firm drilling his prick gave it. She wrapped her long, bouncing legs around his waist and pulled him further into her.

"Ohhhh, Danny! You fuck so beautifully! Mommy loves it!"

The lad redoubled the strength in his arms and proceeded to pound into his dazzling mother. He took hold of her alluring, revolving hips, and worked his hard prick into her drooling slit at a quicker velocity. The well-known echo of wet, fleshy slapping sounds began to resonate in the night.