Moonlit Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan's mind, submerged in the throes of passion, was now relishing in the notion of 'sexual conquest.' As he banged Angela's sweet pussy, he concluded that she was his. He was planting the staff—both figuratively and literally—on and in his fine mother. No other man could have her—sexually and non-sexually. Mom, you are mine!

Momentum was building as the heated son pistoned in and out of Angela. He was becoming rampant. His hips, torso, prick—all were a high-speed blur. A new tidal wave of her juices arose, providing another shiny coat to his dick, and offering more slick access to her delicious honey-hole.

"Yeah! Oh, yeah! That's it, my son. That's it! Fuck me longer and harder! Yeahhh! Lonnnger and haaarrder!" she groaned lustily.

This incited the delving cock to drive further into the sweltering tunnel. The hard, keen member plowed energetically deeper and deeper into her quaking, euphoric pussy.

Grunting noises, very much like a gorilla in the wild, came from the hard-working and satisfying young man.

Angela arched her curvy body up to receive the swift, intent poking. She took in as much of his dick as her spasming hole could. Like the fuck-starved woman that she was, the MILF lunged her frantic gash up at Dan's pummeling hard-on. Grinding her hips, she mashed her clitoris against the base of his shaft. Physical gratification was intensified tenfold.

"Fuck! That's it!" she screamed happily as she continued to undulate her hips and thus go on with smashing her clit against his pulsating shaft base.

The mother's squirming not only increased her pleasure, but also her confidence. She writhed her crotch self-assuredly, flexing her muscles against his. She gave just as good as she got, fucking him back with dynamic wantonness.

The motions of the bodies, the actual screwing, and the guttural breathing mixed with groans—it was all animalistic. This mating was hot as hell. Angela and Dan couldn't get enough of one another, both in maximum sexual ecstasy.

"So good!" the Adonis puffered, rolling his shoulders, driving the next couple of lunges with extra vigor as he delighted in the continuous gooey wetness and rich, hot surface of Angela's vaginal insides. "You feel so damn good, Mom!"

"You—you—," she stuttered, "You, too baby!" She could barely get out her reply as his long, solid prick hammered at her desirous, juicy muff.

He was now entranced by Angela's rotating, luscious big breasts and hard, shaking, delectable nipples as he shoved in and out of her. He leaned his neck down and covered one teat with his ardent lips. Angela squealed in delight. After a few seconds Dan released the Hershey kiss-shaped cap, now shiny from his nursing. He lifted his head up to rest his neck, then dropped it to attend to the other turgid point. Another squeal, and another hard nipple shimmied with wetness in the moonlight.

The insatiable parent was covered in perspiration while sweat flew off her flexing offspring. Her legs, which had been around Dan, returned to being spread. Bent at the knees with curled toes pointing out to sea, Angela's legs bounced energetically in the air as Dan fucked her brains out.

The incestuous stud proudly displayed his stamina, fucking his mother like a machine. Over and over he plugged away at the receptive cunt, splattering her juices over his swaying balls and taut thighs. Angela's ambrosia had bubbled up, spilled out down the crack of her ass and puddled into the beach towel. The loud, flesh-slapping sounds got even louder in the moonlit night.

The relentless ramming paid off, first for Angela. Her climax went off like Macy's fireworks. It blistered throughout her, rocking her fabulous figure and blowing her mind.

"Dan! Dan! Oh, I'm cumming! Yes! Yes! You're making Mommy cum! Keep fucking me!"

Her body spasms were wild, while her liquid release was ceaseless. Her legs flew back around him, pulling him deeper into her thrashing pussy. It was as if her cunt muscles wanted to hug Dan's still-pounding dick, (1) in appreciation for the badly needed orgasm, and (2) to squeeze out more pleasure from his giving flesh.

The orgasmic cuntal squeezes she gave his hard dick, along with the incessant pummeling, soon ignited Dan.

"Mom, I'm going to cum!" he announced proudly.

Angela, lost in her own gratification, responded. "Cum in me, baby! Cum in Momma!"

Dan grasped her curvy hips again and moved like a pile-driver at top speed. His thrusting was powerful, slamming into her womb as it pounded through her still-squeezing, still-climaxing cunt. He grunted and groaned.

"Aaargghhhhhhh!"

His locomotive-like prick, wrapped in the flooded, deliciously tight confines of his mother's pussy, lurched forward. A large, thick shot of hot, white cream was mightily released into the welcoming hole. It was followed by another, and another. Angela, cresting on her own orgasm, smiled. She was experiencing her own long-sought climax, and her studly son was enjoying his deep within her pussy.

She could feel the fat cockhead belch out another substantial rope of cream into her flooding channel. "Oh yes! Yes! I love it, Dan! I love you cumming in my cunt! Keep cumming!"

The ejaculation was so tremendous, Dan felt like he was going to black out. But he didn't, as his excited dick continued releasing torrents of hot and heavy semen.

Angela's long and sweaty legs remained locked around Dan's back as squirt after squirt poured out from him into her receptive hole. It seemed like it would take forever to empty his spunky load.

In time, as their mutual climatic peaking abated, their body movements slowed. Dan's penis, shriveled but victorious, remained in Angela's vagina which was cooling off. He lay on top of her, holding her. She held him. They kissed, slower, with caring emotion instead of raging lust. The pair of lips tenderly separated.

"I love you, Mom."

"I love you, Dan."

Angela and Dan basked in their love-making for a few more moments. The naked couple then stood and, holding hands, strolled back to the house. One of them would get the discarded clothes in the morning.