Moonlit Mayhem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this kitty for me, baby? We both know it isn't for your fiancée. Unless he is here..?" He gestured grandly about the balcony. "Nupe. Doesn't seem he is. That leaves just the..." He rubbed against my pulsating bud slowly as he licked his lips. "...mmm... two of us. I guess you aren't as loyal to him as you claim."

I whimpered against the floor, at a loss for words and barely able to concentrate. He was right, after all. He ground the heel of his palm against my cunt and it was all I could do to not writhe my hips against the floor. As it was, I had to clamp on my bottom lip to keep from groaning.

"Answer me."

I shook my head and he slapped my ass once...and even by that brief gesture I knew another mark had been tattooed to my skin. Another bruise. I cursed beneath my breath and curled my hands into claws as they lay bound against my back. I heard clothes rustling and looked over my shoulder to meet his gaze, which he held as he slowly stripped off his shirt and intoned sarcastically,

"Aw. My sweet lil virgin bride didn't want me to leave a red welt against her pale ass?" He sat between my legs and lifted my hips with a smirk as he blew a warm breath against my wet kitty. "Hmm?

I spoke through gritted teeth, repressing a purr as I frantically tried to withstand this man, this man who'd been my wet dream for so long that I'd lost track of the amount of times I'd cum for him, dreamt about him, laughed with him.

"I am not your sweet anything. And no I did not enjoy your pathetic display of machismo."

Even to my ears, the words rang hollow.

Nothing was heard for a moment, then he flipped me onto my back and pinned my thighs to the floor, spreading them possessively as he plunged his mouth between them with a snicker.

I screamed and began to tremble, digging my ass into the floor at the sensation of his wicked tongue darting into my dripping pussy, his nose unerringly finding its way through my folds ~ a dog after a scent.

I gazed up at the smoky, shadowed ceiling as he untied my hands and unzipped his pants with a growl of masculine satisfaction, as he kept licking up my overflowing juices.

I couldn't grasp the reality of it all. A church balcony? With HIM? And with my wedding gown draped over the foot of my bed.

I felt myself tumbling headlong to an orgasm and felt my legs tighten. At the movement, he slide up my body and pushed himself into me with one smooth stroke, using my breasts as leverage. He licked up the side of my throat before rubbing his hot mouth over mine, allowing me to taste myself on his lips as he whispered gutturally,

"Say it."

I couldn't help it; I lifted my hips helplessly as I mewled like a hungry kitten.

"MMMPF! I belong to you.Only you."

I tangled my hands in his hair and clutched fast like a buoy, right before the wave engulfed me. My hips bucked and squirmed as I came, pinned to the floor like a butterfly beneath his weight as he roughly pounded into me.

"Mmmm...such a good girl. Cum for me, babe." He bit my neckbridge and began to piston his hips faster as he spoke in between grunts.

"FUCK! Ohchristplease,,. Oh god! GOD!"

I babbled incoherently, arching my spine as he took my breast back in his mouth, and I pleaded into the eyes of a soulful, devout, statue nearby. I was awash in heady, forbidden sin as I heard him moan, smelled his lovely hair as it fell like a waterfall around us, felt his cock like steel running me through - a tasty sugar-dipped cupid's arrow.

My mind was a jumble; nothing made sense. Weddings, the past, computers, candles, the moon...I wondered how we would look to anyone. My shirt pushed up to my neck, my breasts pressing against his smooth chest as his ass clenched with every stroke, his jeans still worn but unzipped just enough...my red plaid schoolgirl skirt bunched up around my hips, my long legs covered by my fishnet stockings...my sneakers settled squarely against the stone floor. My jacket and panties thrown amuck...perhaps tossed over the church railing?

I heard myself give a hoarse cry into his mouth and came again. As if from afar, I felt him tense then pour into me, his jiz splattering inside my body in four quick splurts, four quick thrusts of his sweaty hips. Four grunts and deep moans before he refastened his mouth against my own, his hips still thrusting shallowly as my feet dug into the floor and my pussy milked and sucked his soaked cock of every drop.

After a few long moments, I croaked as I tugged his bottom lip into my mouth.

"Motherfucker."

He let out a long sigh accompanied by a sated, sexy grin before replying, his words punctuated by a nuzzle and a strong arm massaging my back and holding me tightly to him.

"Indeed."

I rubbed my lips down and over his jawline, pouting as I realized it was smooth instead of stubbly. I'd have to remind him someday soon about that.

Epilogue:

The wedding was canceled without further drama.

I realized, while I lie there snuggling and panting next to my dream boy while awake, still twitching a bit in the aftermath of my massive orgasms, that being stuck in a lifeless marriage and tempted to cheat anyway would have been much worse than being alone. This little tryst felt less like running away and more like coming home.

At the moment, I don't really know what the future will bring, but I can honestly say that I am happier than I would have been had I stayed resolute with the wedding plans. Life is too short to spend sticking to rules and doing what seems likely and sensible.

Carpe diem!

12