All Comments on 'Moonshadows Ch. 03'

by twilight_song

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Chapter!!

I've been waiting for an update and was very glad to see it. I'm not sure where your going to go with this story, but I'm sure it will be entertaining and very hot. Keep up the great work and update soon :)

FlpantherFlpantherabout 16 years ago
RELUCTANT

You are truly a gifted writer! I loved all the Moonshadows stories you have submitted. Here’s my complaint: you have submitted well written chapters with over a year between them! I really don't want to be disappointed month after month waiting for the next installment.

If you write for yourself then that's one thing, but if you write for us to enjoy your labor then for God's sake get on a schedule.

I wouldn't waist my time on responding if I didn't think you stood out from the thousands of other submissions. You have wonderful talent and I hope you will continue to share...in a timely fashion, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wonderful.....

These stories are so wonderful and sinfully sexy,why do you wait so long to bless us with these stories?!!!!!This chapter was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LOOOOve ITTTTT

i absolutely loved this story but im a little unsure as to the non human side, is he a special vampire or so, or just have super human powers. Other than that i loved this story and the fact that you slowly lead us to their first time is what made it ever more so powerful. Excuse me as i go get a towel, lol.

starry_nightstarry_nightabout 16 years ago
Welcome back!

I'm so glad that you've continued this story! It is one of my favorite stories here. Your style of writing is very detailed and easy to picture. I find myself relating to Selene's shy character and the way she blushes under Rafe's intense gaze. It's easy to fall for his strong but caring nature. The pace of their relationship is just right, but I wonder when he's going to reveal more of himself to her. I hope you get inspired to write more soon! Keep up the great work!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 16 years ago
Vampire???

I'm sure he's a wolf! I wonder how she'll react when he tells her. And I wonder what the importance of the creepy guy at the concert was. This story is great but you keep leaving a year between every chapter! Hopefully you can update them much more quickly this time around. I was hoping for every 2 weeks or every month :)

bbwvancouverbbwvancouverabout 16 years ago
what a wonderful,,,

description of a "first time". Makes me want to do it all over again, but only if I had my own Rafe. Yep, he's gotta be a wolf, bite me anytime. Keep going, we love this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great story can't wait for the next one.

Thank you. That was a great first time chapter. Most tend to gloss over the feelings and physical discomfort and pain.

You are not going to wait another year are you? Thanks again.

TricialenTricialenalmost 16 years ago
WOW

You have written a wonderful story...great hero and sweet heroine...and maybe even a villain thrown in(the man at the concert)...I am truly hoping that you will continue and post more very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
FABULOUS

THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTELY CAPTIVATING I CANT WAIT 4 THE NEXT CHAPTER PLZ SAY ITS COMING OUT SOON:-)

nanibofaninanibofanialmost 16 years ago
I just read all the chapters so far

and i'm definitely addicted. I really cannot wait until the next chapter, this is an awful torture! Please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A Great Story But....

This is a great story but having to wait a year for each chapter is very rough on people.I'm writing a story about werewolves that is twenty-five chapters long and twenty-five pages per chapter. I've been told that it doesn't fit in with this site became there is too much sex and bloodshed.

8mimi88mimi8almost 16 years ago
Wow!

This is an awesome story! Great plot and super hot! Thanks for sharing it and I really hope that there is more on the way!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW

I love the way you write, it's easy to understand and makes a very clear mental picture. There's no random jumps in the story, plot or anything, their relationship wasn't rushed and I am a SUCKER for Werewolf stories like this :3 I can't wait for a new chapter from you.

- Kit

KayVampKayVampover 15 years ago
OMG!!

This was amazing! I really hope you write more about them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

Can't wait for the next chapter.

wisperingwillowwomanwisperingwillowwomanover 15 years ago
Anticipating the next chapter

Very good story. I couldn't stop reading it. I like the fact that she made him wait. Not everyone makes them wait to get to know each other. I appreciate that. Great job I can't wait for more!!

lildragonlildragonabout 15 years ago
Excellent

The anticipation build up was excellent. I loved how real the sex scene was. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

Really good so far, can't wait to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Exciting!

I'm very excited to read this story! I can't wait to find out what Rafe is and what happens between Selene and Rafe! Keep it up! Great story!

magicsspottedstablesmagicsspottedstablesover 14 years ago
more please

I'm dying to read some more of this story - please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

It is an amazing story so far, one that I've fallen in love with in such a short time. The characters have a great chemistry. One fault: the stories are taken too long to be posted. No one can reasonably wait a year for another chapter to be posted. So please, hurry it up! We're all dying for more.

sexy_bosoxgirlsexy_bosoxgirlabout 14 years ago
please continue....

Like the previous comment you need to continue this story. The characters are amazing and you can feel the emotionally connection between them....besides you introduced the character of Cassian Grey and it would be wonderful to continue how he is involved with Rafe ....and old rivalry perhaps...keep on writing you write very well. I loved this series please do not leave your fans hanging.....a new fan and present literotica author.....

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
What will happen...

What will happen between Rafe and Selena? Who is he really...or what?

Will the author continue writing?

I hope so! The story is great. I hope you decide to continue it!

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
More Please!

I am guessing Rafe is a werewolf and Cassian is a vampire! We need Rafe to tell her what he is and claim her as his mate and change her.

sandman0312sandman0312almost 14 years ago
awesome

It is really refreshing to read a story about someone, who I suspect is a were from the hints you left, being able to control himself enough to not simply take what he desires. I really enjoyed reading and watching their love for each other take hold, even though they haven't said as much yet or maybe even realized. I have a feeling though that things are about to become much more complicated for our couple. Looking forward to reading more. I know it is a huge undertaking to write these and is very time consuming with what life brings in the way of distractions, but you are a talented writer so I hope you continue their story. Thanks!

jazz13jazz13over 13 years ago
more?

would u be writing more of this story? I really enjoyed your excellent writing!

shifter91shifter91over 13 years ago

really enjoy ur story!! I appreciate the growth in her character and I really appreciate that you didn't write Rafe in the traditional were? (I'm guessing) role, where he takes what he wants or pushes her w/ less regard for her own feelings! please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

beautiful writing, the best I've read on this site, keep going, you've got something very special.

MissPussyPieMissPussyPieover 13 years ago
MORE!!

please write more! I really want to find out more about rafe, PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

You are an absolutely amazing writer! Never have I felt so connected to the main characters. I absolutely love Rafe and Selene!

fenixx_risingfenixx_risingabout 13 years ago
Can't wait!!

This story is fantastic I hope we get a chance to read more!

punkmoxiepunkmoxiealmost 13 years ago
cant wait for more

would love to read more of this story! great job!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More More More

More please, loving this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
no offense

but why did you leave us hanging, please finsh it

dliterdliteralmost 12 years ago
Has to be more!

It is very good as far as it has gone so please finish the story.

elausenteelausenteabout 10 years ago
Memories

Another scintillating chapter. ... so well paced. It brought thought a cherished memory.

I remember well a very similar scenario with who was perhaps my lost soulmate... she was too young to stay by my side; and was long gone when she came back... kept painfully in touch for a little while, even thought we were almost a continent apart. Yet, she remembered clearly as I did our first time, her very first time... with the same intensity, the same longing.

Almost 25 years had passed and she never forgot the time leading to our first night... like Rafe, it was weeks before I made any moves even though I was burning with desire. Later learned that she was perhaps more so... our lovely and gentle encounter marked our lives forever; and forever we will stay together. .. binded to that moment , frozen in time.

I had my Selene... and she left forever... or did she ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay, love the story so far, but tbh the virginal/hymen/“cherry” stuff is anatomically incorrect at best, and absolutely cringe at worst.

I find myself skipping over or rewriting those parts in my head.

I’m still enjoying the story, to be fair, just maybe something to think about for future stories! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertwilight_song@twilight_song
Well! It's been 6 years, but in the midst of procrastinating on working on the manuscript for an actual novel (gasp!), I started looking over some of my old work and found the partially-finished stories I'd put up here. Cue the resulting guilt and urge to get the ball rolling ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES