All Comments on 'Moonshine Dancer'

by Maria24

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
KiwiDom50KiwiDom50about 6 years ago
Adventure

Thank you for taking me on an adventure. An adventure exploring situations I could only go through via your words. This is not my world, and I'm kinda glad too. I was enthralled, aroused and fearful for your characters and their predicament. I now need a (non-tainted) whiskey.

X

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966about 5 years ago
Whoa!

Quite possibly the most intense story I've read from you yet! And the surprise ending ... wow! Thoroughly enjoyed this one! Thank you!

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966about 5 years ago
Liz ...

Liz was Moonshine in an earlier story in your library (I started at the beginning of your story list) ~ was this in Atlanta? Was it an intended sequel or prequel to Liz's time with her Dad? Maybe another story with Stan and Yvonne and an adventure wherever they land?? Ssooo many possibilities for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Escaping from a ruthless mafia Don is not easy. You need lots of money and lots of planning. You just can't up and run. You'll surely get caught and that means death in a very painful way. The don cannot let you go. He has to keep his face. So the only way is to plan well, get away in the dead of night, make sure no one's watching you leave, go as far away as possible, better still, leave the country, go to a different part of the globe and leave no paper or electronic trails behind. Throw away your cell phones, buy a train ticket but get down somewhere midway. Make several switches with train and plane and vanish. Put your money in a fictitious account with a overseas bank. When you settle down somewhere, always keep a low, low profile so nothing comes up in the papers, electronic media or social media. And change your profile as much as possible, dye your hair, grow a beard, change your hairstyle, etc. Then wait out 10 to 15 years. During that many things can c happen. The don can die or he may finally end up behind bars, or be dethroned or he may have lost interest a long time back. I know of one who got away after stabbing a Don in the back. It's been 25 years now and he's hale and healthy. Can't tell you his name or the name of the don or where he lives now. Too dangerous for her. I love her too much for too long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaria24@Maria24
Bit older now than my nickname suggests (apparently, using your age when you register on a site might not be the smartest of ideas)...doing my Master's in philosophy while going between jobs, still having fun and trying to write, though free time has become a rare commodity. W...