Morale Booster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you know you'd have all that company?" I asked.

"Yes," Will replied sheepishly, "We had hoped you'd do something like that for Valentines Day. It's all we've been talking about for a week. We knew how hot it would be, and wanted to share with the rest of the guys. We hope you don't mind".

"Mind??!" Lyndsey exclaimed "Hell no! Right Kara?"

"Oh my God guys, it was amazing for us too. Having a room full of guys watching only made it that much better!" I added.

We exchanged our 'I Love You's' with our guys, and knew where they were headed. We logged off, and layed on the bed looking at one another with a mixture of disbelief and pure satisfaction. We embraced again, caressing and massaging one other. Still naked, we fell asleep for a wonderful afternoon nap.

Lyndsey and I got together often during the rest of deployment. At the end of their tour, Lyndsey and Kevin received orders to a new duty station. They moved shortly after he returned home. A few years have gone by, and I've not been with another woman since Lyndsey. Perhaps it'll happen again one day. But until then, Will and I will always have that special memory of his Valentines Day surprise in Iraq!

12