All Comments on 'Morality and Immortality Ch. 02'

by CounterCulture1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What does he do now?

Religious wackos blew up the 1st experiment & what ever happened to, "Thou Shalt Not Kill"? Every religion I ever heard of has some saying or commandment like it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
X(

For a person with brilliant intellect, josh was a massive let down!

He could very well use the ability to transfer his mind electronically, to upload himself onto the internet, and then as an unstoppable AI style I , he could take over the earth, create bodies for himself by the dozen and mint money on shares by breaking into companies and buying them when the time was right, all due to massive boost in his intellect and calculating power thanks to the combined computational ability of every thing connected to the internet.

He could even do all this without tripping ant wires and hiding his existence till the end of time.

SheridanrdSheridanrdalmost 6 years ago
Fair

I do see Josh being very short sighted. Admittedly, sex would be in the forefront of a guy who was basically a virgin. However, I would be more interested in how his initial clone body effected him over the year before "trading up".

Secondly, spending weeks at the airport (meaning he had to buy a boarding pass each day), seems an ineffective means of getting a "hot guy" DNA sample; not to mention raising flags for Homeland security. I would have volunteered at a nursing home instead and let them show me their photo albums, to find a donor. No one would recognize these younger versions

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous