Morality and Immortality Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Josh's mind this was one hell of a family get-together. Here they were, mother, daughter and son. All connected with latex and cock. Mother and daughter connected with a dildo in each others pussy. Brother and sister connected with a cock in her ass and mother and son connected with a dildo in each others ass. Josh wished they could do this on Sundays instead of breakfast.

With a dildo in his ass and his cock in his sister Josh loosed his load deep inside his sister's anal cavity. Blast after hot blast filling her orifice.

Sam came with just as much force as her mother, an ear piercing scream, followed by a bed shaking shudder. Sam fell forward on the bed, breaking their bond, Josh's cock pulling out of her ass. The dildo sliding out of her mother's pussy and remaining in hers. Josh's cum seeping out of the gaping hole his cock and dildo had made from repeated penetration.

His mother sensing the end collapsed on her stomach as well. The dildo remaining in Josh's much tighter ass and then sliding out of his ass and onto the bed. Josh knew that this was the end of it. Completely spent, all three of them lay across the California King Size bed at different angle. Heavy breathing could be heard over the noise of the radio.

After lying in bed for an hour, Josh's mom was the first to leave. Kissing both of them goodbye, she put on her clothes and quietly left. She was followed an hour later by Sam.

Josh checked the videos he had made and was thrilled with how they turned out. Especially considering how much money he spent on the cameras. The quality was so excellent; it looked like the entire thing had taken place with the lights on.

He lay in bed for another hour, trying to think of what his next exploit would be. Remembering how much he enjoyed the dildo his mother had inserted into his ass, he had a good idea. Josh went to sleep, excited about his next prospect.

12